• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

(WNT) Who Needs Two? LabRadar MagnetoSpeed trade-in program

Fred @ Bison Tactical

Bison Tactical
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • May 18, 2012
    Boulder, CO
    www.bisontactical.com
    Bison Tactical now sells LabRadar, and we are offering a trade-in program for excellent condition (and totally unshot) MagnetoSpeed V3 units towards the purchase of a Brand New LabRadar unit purchased from our website here:

https://www.bisontactical.com/products/labradar

It works the same as our long running Kestrel Trade-In program. PM me for a quote on your MagnetoSpeed V3, then you purchase a new Lab Radar unit from our website (along with any accessories you want), I ship the Lab Radar, then once I receive the MS V3 and verify its functionality and condition, I will credit you the agreed amount.

PM, or call (303-443-0718) with any questions

LabRadar-New-No-Background_grande_4289065f-7e84-4bea-8404-4046a9be75de_1200x.jpg

Are you donating the used Magneto speeds to the armed services?

I think any contribution to the Armed Forces is best done at the manufacturer level where the cost is the lowest. I do know that many units have been provided in the soft case already to the US Military (V3's), and I hear they are very well received since they are compact and so easy to use.

PM sent on the Kestrel deal so just add this to the list of shit we need to talk about when you reply... :) Going broke in a hurry with all this gun stuff lately... :)

Fred @ Bison Tactical is this still going on?

Dillhole made a good point in another thread that I might be better served with a labradar instead of trying to craft some some contraption to keep the msv3 off the barrel.

Last edited:
    Fred @ Bison Tactical is this still going on?

Dillhole made a good point in another thread that I might be better served with a labradar instead of trying to craft some some contraption to keep the msv3 off the barrel.

Yes, sort of still running. I will accept V3's towards Labradar's.

If you really want to combine your velocity measurements with load development - or want to just keep everything off the barrel I think Dillhole is right. I sell the Labradars as well, and that is the biggest positive about spending the extra money for the Labradar. There are certainly cons to running the Labradar over the V3, but it is not touching the barrel, and that can certainly be a benefit.