• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Wooden stocked beauties

anthonylapoint

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2011
central CT
I have been thinking about doing a build on my 700 action in 6.5 creedmoor and its going every which direction but I have been thinking about doing it in a wooden stock. I miss the beauty of wood and I want to mix tacticool with the elegance of wood hopefully creating a perfect blend. I'm thinking a #5 or #6 contour barrel with mrad break, 20 MOA scope base and Leopold M4 scope.

So, I was wondering if anyone has a picture of their beauty to share for inspiration purposes. I promise, I will reciprocate one day wink wink with pictures of my own if enough inspiration comes my way.

Thanks everyone

This is my non tactical budget build wood stocked 700:

Remington700Varmint006_zpsaf17742d.jpg

Remington700Varmint005_zps8d8272dc.jpg

Remington700Varmint004_zps6d882643.jpg

I've got an m40 style walnut stock coming that I'll be putting my 16" 308 in.

Should be pretty sweet

I have been thinking about doing a build on my 700 action in 6.5 creedmoor and its going every which direction but I have been thinking about doing it in a wooden stock. I miss the beauty of wood and I want to mix tacticool with the elegance of wood hopefully creating a perfect blend. I'm thinking a #5 or #6 contour barrel with mrad break, 20 MOA scope base and Leopold M4 scope.

So, I was wondering if anyone has a picture of their beauty to share for inspiration purposes. I promise, I will reciprocate one day wink wink with pictures of my own if enough inspiration comes my way.

Thanks everyone

I know the feeling!
stock2.jpg

stock6.jpg

DSC_1535.jpg

And no its not a safe queen, this is the one i shoot in competitions!

ActionShot_zpseb2343c7.jpg

Cal Joel Russo if you want something with a soul. http://www.russoriflestocks.com/

Last edited:
Willy, that is fucking beautiful. I saw another stock made in bullseye maple and it was gorgeous and thats why i want to do something like this. I'll look at the website.

Anyone heard of of Richards micro fit stocks? Marksman Style I was thinking of this