• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Woox Furiorsa Ultra

warnera1102

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 25, 2020
Well this has my attention... this would almost make me sell my Manners. If the ergonomics are done correctly I think this would be an awesome setup.

Long overdue! It was supposed to be released last fall. I waited for a while for WOOX to release the Ultra. I ended up with a Foundation Centurion. It does look very nice and hits all the wickets I need. Looking forward to seeing some field reviews.

Long overdue! It was supposed to be released last fall. I waited for a while for WOOX to release the Ultra. I ended up with a Foundation Centurion. It does look very nice and hits all the wickets I need. Looking forward to seeing some field reviews.
I do not have any experiance with Woox but it defiantly looks like a very nice setup.

I have been using a Woox Furiosa on a Vudoo for over a year, shooting at least 6 times a month . I have a couple of observations. The butt stock is removable, which is nice, but it is very tough to keep tight and prevent it from flexing vertically. The aluminum spine in the fore end was very loose. I epoxied mine to the main aluminum chassis. This helped some but it too had vertical flex. The wood hand guard is very delicate and short and the m-lok inserts flex so much that I removed the bottom one in order to attach an Arca rail. the barrel channel is also very narrow but there is not enough wood present to mill out a wider channel without ruining the hand guard. I finally made my own stiff, wide and long hand guard. Overall it feels great but it is very light duty. It was clearly designed by an industrial designer and not a shooter. I will keep it on one of my bench 22‘s but it is too “floppy” for positional shooting, especially with a center fire. There is no comparison to the functional quality of MPA, Foundation, KRG, and MDT chassis that I have used. It is my opinion that it is almost a good product if its foundation was solid, it’s modular driven technology is a work in progress. If they improved these areas it might approach becoming a masterpiece arm.

i'm gonna say it's really a cosmetically sexy chasis....but pricey. Any thoughts from PRS shooter? except the look, are those features practical at all?

I recently purchased a WOOX Furiosa Ultra with the intention of using it for a PRS rig. I must say the gun is absolutely beautiful. That being said I am unfortunately going to be returning it. 😢 The spine that runs down the for-end of the stock is not one piece and there is a serious amount of flex. Unfortunately there is so much flex that it sheared the head of one of the Arca rail screws off in the first few firings when you run it off of a bipod the barrel makes contact with the stock because it is unable to support the weight. This stock might work on a .22 rig, but definitely not for PRS.

I recently purchased a WOOX Furiosa Ultra with the intention of using it for a PRS rig. I must say the gun is absolutely beautiful. That being said I am unfortunately going to be returning it. 😢 The spine that runs down the for-end of the stock is not one piece and there is a serious amount of flex. Unfortunately there is so much flex that it sheared the head of one of the Arca rail screws off in the first few firings when you run it off of a bipod the barrel makes contact with the stock because it is unable to support the weight. This stock might work on a .22 rig, but definitely not for PRS.
That sucks

EXACTUS PRECISION STOCK​

700 REM
TIMMNEY TRIGGER
BUSHWACKER 46 CAN
SHOOTING 200 GRAIN 308 SUBSONICS ITS VERY QUIET .

Attachments

• woox.jpg
    woox.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: Subsonic .308