• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

World's stupidest cop murders a guy for New Year's

Dumbass dumps mag...and no tracers- dick
Cop... Blank Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang... "Police, on the ground.. lol" he may have got that from the movie "police academy"...I think we need to treat him like Barney (he got only one buller) or just give him a whistle...lol.

The premise of "the cop was trying to protect community" is a load of crap. Federal law says that police have no duty to protect people or their property. This cop, like so many others, just wanted to get a kill under his belt, be part of the cool crowd.

In the areas I've lived the past couple of decades, there's always gunfire during during firework season. No cops showed up and shot the air blasters. They'll show up and somebody may go to jail or gun may be confiscated but nobody gets shot over it... I'm guessing they've already shot a thugg or two... Probably think it's not worth the paperwork.

Cops thinking they are protecting people from criminals are just as delusional as soldiers that believe they are fighting for freedom over seas while their homeland is being invaded at its southern border by millions and the government is being overthrown by marxist revolutionaries. Unbelievable. Wake up people. Cops and soldiers do similar jobs which is to protect and enrich the state and its major players. Believing anything else is psychotic. It’s not understanding reality.
That's actually pretty good analogy. It's a great prelude to the psychology of those that choose the profession.

Cop had to get it on, now a man who was no threat to anyone is dead.

“Durp, why doz the peoples want to defund us?”

I’d say hopefully he’s ass raped to death in jail, however I’d wager it’ll be a “we investigated ourselves and found we did nothing wrong”

Cops thinking they are protecting people from criminals are just as delusional as soldiers that believe they are fighting for freedom over seas while their homeland is being invaded at its southern border by millions and the government is being overthrown by marxist revolutionaries. Unbelievable. Wake up people. Cops and soldiers do similar jobs which is to protect and enrich the state and its major players. Believing anything else is psychotic. It’s not understanding reality.

Very well said.

Are you going to thank the cops for their service as they round up your freshly illegal guns?

And something I heard pointed out recently. Most of the laws, at least the consequential ones, were written and passed during the progressive era by democrats. Supposedly the sworn enemy of the modern conservatives…

Well a democrat from back then would be considered a far right republican today 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: The D
Remember when people had their thoughts and opinions and weren't censored or attacked and Even those that disagreed with them protected their freedom of speech freedom of thought...i do.

Remember when police used to remove the bad cops from their own precinct to follow the laws they swore an oath to protect...yea, I don't remember seeing that either..

I've knew I've seen that pepperidge farm old fuck somewhere. Back in college that was the same old fuck that brought cookies to campus that the chicks were just nuts about. Turns out he's a local weed dispensary... Fucker was selling edibles before anybody knew what they were...

Remember when police used to remove the bad cops from their own precinct to follow the laws they swore an oath to protect...yea, I don't remember seeing that either..
blah-talk-to-the-hand.gif

Hard to see anything from the bench 🤷🏼‍♂️

I would remind everyone to carefully review the rules regarding bashing law enforcement as a whole. If people cannot restrain themselves, then the mods will help them. Clear?

ban cat.gif

Reactions: Ravenworks
Is he wrong?
Wrong, and stupid.

Like most anti cop idiots he's just overwhelmingly misinformed.

I've worked around people who shouldn't be cops, not because they're corrupt, they're just stupid and don't understand the job or how to do it properly, my whole career.

I know for a fact in field training all their training officers recommended them for termination. The administration refused.

Peers have complained about them their entire career, admin does nothing.

They've been involved in some controversial shit to include some lawsuits and investigations by the feds, admin won't terminate them.

The anti cops retards always assume it's the guys on the line not doing anything about it and it isn't. The powers that be won't terminate the shit cops because they usually check desirable boxes so they retain them in spite of their obvious flaws and deficiencies.

That's not "the blue wall" not turning people in, that's politicians doing what politicians do, fucking everything they touch up.

But hey whatever, demonize every guy in uniform because some asshole on the Internet who's never done the job goes on a rant, LOL 😂

Reactions: Rookie
Wrong, and stupid.

Like most anti cop idiots he's just overwhelmingly misinformed.

I've worked around people who shouldn't be cops, not because they're corrupt, they're just stupid and don't understand the job or how to do it properly, my whole career.

I know for a fact in field training all their training officers recommended them for termination. The administration refused.

Peers have complained about them their entire career, admin does nothing.

They've been involved in some controversial shit to include some lawsuits and investigations by the feds, admin won't terminate them.

The anti cops retards always assume it's the guys on the line not doing anything about it and it isn't. The powers that be won't terminate the shit cops because they usually check desirable boxes so they retain them in spite of their obvious flaws and deficiencies.

That's not "the blue wall" not turning people in, that's politicians doing what politicians do, fucking everything they touch up.

But hey whatever, demonize every guy in uniform because some asshole on the Internet who's never done the job goes on a rant, LOL 😂
slowdown, you may be the acorn in the lot because that is most certainly not the norm. Everyone knows the bad cops, everyone knows who you want riding in for your back but you absolutely rarely see other cops pushing the bad ones out, if ever.

let's also clear something up, you're not special because you wear a uniform. I'll repeat that, you're not special. You are a civilian public servant with no more rights than the guy you just pulled over. Once you understand that, then the discussion changes

• Haha
Reactions: LawnMM
let's also clear something up, you're not special because you wear a uniform. I'll repeat that, you're not special. You are a civilian public servant with no more rights than the guy you just pulled over. Once you understand that, then the discussion changes
Sounds like an inferiority complex to me, Skippy. You're projecting, I never said any of that shit. The fact that you and these other anti cop mouth breathers bring up dumb shit like this is indicative of YOUR issues with Law Enforcement not mine.

You see them as special and having more rights than you just because they wear a uniform and obviously harbor some resentment because of it. Maybe go talk to a therapist. Or go take a civil service test and get a uniform of your own, if you can, LOL 😂

Again, that's your view of the world not mine, hoss.

Last edited:
Alright, I’m back from my re-education camp. I retract everything I’ve said in this thread.

Yay, cops! Go team, go!

• Haha
Reactions: JbBooks