• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Cop to Speeder: “You don’t ever do that to a woman.”

Longshot231

Four Star General
Minuteman
  • Mar 8, 2018
    I dated a female deputy once then dumped her. I couldn’t take the “I’m a cop attitude.”

One thing that she did was flash her badge at some creep trying to pick a fight with me. I could handle the idiot without her.

I told her to never do that again. She almost made it worse by flashing the badge. The story is too long and too much to type.

I ended up dumping her, she stopped being a deputy, got married again and became a housewife.

Watch this video. If you get a chance go to YouTube and read the comments. She approached the driver with an aggressive attitude; almost like the former girlfriend.

Had it not been for a Good Samaritan she would have really got her butt kicked.

At about 2:30 after subduing and cuffing the subject she scolds him by saying; “You don’t do that to a woman…”

So is she supposed to be a super special cop cause she’s a woman?

To the cops on this forum I have a question. The suspect was complying with her till she ordered him to sit down.

Does a suspect who is not under arrest, only subject to a traffic stop, have to sit on the ground?

There’s a lot of reasons why I would not want to sit on the ground also. After all, he was cooperating with her till he refused to sit down.

Unless there’s some case precedent or law, I think he was within his rights to refuse to sit down. Heck what if the ground is wet?

She’s doing nothing but barking orders during the entire stop and probably thinks that because she has a badge every one is supposed to be in fear of her. Yet the part of not fighting a woman tells me she’s suffering from the delusion that her periods aren’t gross and her bowel movements don’t stink.

Would not have happened if she had not escalated it. Mis handled from the start. Sadly the guy will do some jail time over it and she likely learned nothing.
    Do not understand why people fight with cops. She could have shot and killed him without repercussion.
    Two foolish people met and both survived. One will have a criminal record for the rest of his life.

Good grief man...I mean woman!! She chose to engage him instead of creating distance.....:unsure:.....didn't look like she had any real skills for that type of encounter....Hecouldgoalltheway has a good point...:ROFLMAO:.....I never would have exited the vehicle, unless she had just made cookies....a badge and a gun....:cautious:

Reactions: Longshot231
    She had a chip on her shoulder. He was a jack ass.

"Sir, may I see your license?"
    "Sure, it's in the back seat."
    "Cool, step out and get it."
    "No, problemo."
    "Thank you sir. Please take a seat in the vehicle. I'll be back in a sec."

This could have all gone very differently, but that 2 humans were involved.

Our betters in the local stasi deserve nothing but our full compliance with their harassment and abuse. She deserved getting her jaw broke if for nothing else as a lesson in honey vs. vinegar.
    This.

Would have done a lot of good for her.

I would still like to know if he has to obey her order to sit down.

I would still like to know if he has to obey her order to sit down.
    Disobeying a lawful order of a police officer carries higher penalties to those who refuse to follow orders lawfully issued by an officer of the law. It's a second-degree misdemeanor, meaning its punishable by up to 60 days in jail, six months of probation and/ or a $500 fine.

To the cops on this forum I have a question. The suspect was complying with her till she ordered him to sit down.

Does a suspect who is not under arrest, only subject to a traffic stop, have to sit on the ground?

Yes, she has the legal authority to tell him to sit down (especially after he’s exited the vehicle without prompt). Pennsylvania vs. Mimms is the caselaw generally referred to justify instances when an officer has a subject detained (traffic stop being most common) and gives an order for bodily movement. SCOTUS gave LE a broad ability to control the bodily movements of their detainees. I’m sure many here will be unhappy with my answer, but it’s common caselaw taught in every academy across the country.

Generic Wikipedia Link for reference

For the record, when I first saw this video earlier this week I laughed out loud at, “You don’t do that to a woman.”

You’re either the police, or you’re not. Consider yourself genderless when that uniform goes on. You’re a civil servant, and the parts between your legs are irrelevant. If you’re so much less physically capable than a male officer that must be a distinction, then you should go work in Dispatch where no one will ever try to physically harm you because you WILL have to fight with/like a man at some point.

I have had that discussion with a rookie female officer on my shift when she started. I told her directly, check your girly shit at the locker room door. No one here cares if you’re sporting a dick or not. Prove yourself capable, and you’ll fit in fine. Don’t, and you’re going to get hurt and no one can prevent that when the nearest car is 10 minutes away. I made sure she understood the same standard goes for every officer, male or female. She’s since become one of the officers I’d most prefer to have jump into a bar-room wrestling match with me. Much more so than a few male officers on my dept.

Some people are just born assholes! They have never been curb stomped to within an inch of their lives. That seems to straighten up assholes some!

Yes, she has the legal authority to tell him to sit down (especially after he’s exited the vehicle without prompt). Pennsylvania vs. Mimms is the caselaw generally referred to justify instances when an officer has a subject detained (traffic stop being most common) and gives an order for bodily movement. SCOTUS gave LE a broad ability to control the bodily movements of their detainees. I’m sure many here will be unhappy with my answer, but it’s common caselaw taught in every academy across the country.

Generic Wikipedia Link for reference

For the record, when I first saw this video earlier this week I laughed out loud at, “You don’t do that to a woman.”

You’re either the police, or you’re not. Consider yourself genderless when that uniform goes on. You’re a civil servant, and the parts between your legs are irrelevant. If you’re so much less physically capable than a male officer that must be a distinction, then you should go work in Dispatch where no one will ever try to physically harm you because you WILL have to fight with/like a man at some point.

I have had that discussion with a rookie female officer on my shift when she started. I told her directly, check your girly shit at the locker room door. No one here cares if you’re sporting a dick or not. Prove yourself capable, and you’ll fit in fine. Don’t, and you’re going to get hurt and no one can prevent that when the nearest car is 10 minutes away. I made sure she understood the same standard goes for every officer, male or female. She’s since become one of the officers I’d most prefer to have jump into a bar-room wrestling match with me. Much more so than a few male officers on my dept.

Thanks for the answer.

Reactions: Anb618
    I wouldn’t have helped.

1663892316054.jpeg

She had a chip on her shoulder. He was a jack ass.

"Sir, may I see your license?"
    "Sure, it's in the back seat."
    "Cool, step out and get it."
    "No, problemo."
    "Thank you sir. Please take a seat in the vehicle. I'll be back in a sec."

This could have all gone very differently, but that 2 humans were involved.
    This. Stupid + stupid = really stupid

YOU WERE GOING 57 in a 35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hate when police say it like that, like OMG HOW DARE YOU
    1663893471251.png

agree female officer had an attitude and a chip on her shoulder
    but no reason AT ALL for the dude to react like that, I mean NONE

I am not sure why officers care so much to express to you exactly how fast you were going, repeatedly
    yawn....don't care, moving on
    big man (or women) caught the evil horrible seriously criminal speeder, the world is oh so safer now :D :D

I also wouldn't help her, seriously shocked that officer #2 didn't shoot one of the people trying to help in all that
    not a single cop thanked one of the nice people helping

YOU WERE GOING 57 in a 35!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really hate when police say it like that, like OMG HOW DARE YOU
    View attachment 7961817

agree female officer had an attitude and a chip on her shoulder
    but no reason AT ALL for the dude to react like that, I mean NONE

I am not sure why officers care so much to express to you exactly how fast you were going, repeatedly
    yawn....don't care, moving on
    big man (or women) caught the evil horrible seriously criminal speeder, the world is oh so safer now :D :D

I also wouldn't help her, seriously shocked that officer #2 didn't shoot one of the people trying to help in all that
    not a single cop thanked one of the nice people helping

I helped a cop cuff and stuff a bad guy once. Given the realities of today litigious environment, I don't think I would do it again.

On the other hand, I could post a video of the event on YouTube and watch it go viral.

That right there is why women shouldn't be cops. I don't care how "proven " they are, they aren't men and they aren't made like men.

That said, any cop that acts like that will get a bad reaction. It's sad that we've become a society where the cops are treated so poorly, and it's even more sad that we've become a society where the cops feel like they are supposed to abuse people because if they get hit in the mouth like any normal citizen, it's a serious crime. The whole thing is bad now days. Cops have a hard enough job without throwing women into the mix, I know that much

Female police are the worst to deal with.
    Just like Female border guards
    Just like pretty much any female in an authority position.
    Not even close.
    Overweight black women at a dept of motor vehicles, the social security, or the local tax office.
    They have this special kind of hate that just permeates the air.
    It can be female....not too bad.
    It can be overweight...not too bad.
    But, if it's overweight, black, AND female....look the fuck out.

Not even close.
    Overweight black women at a dept of motor vehicles, the social security, or the local tax office.
    They have this special kind of hate that just permeates the air.
    It can be female....not too bad.
    It can be overweight...not too bad.
    But, if it's overweight, black, AND female....look the fuck out.
    I am glad that I am not the only one that has observed that.

Disobeying a lawful order of a police officer carries higher penalties to those who refuse to follow orders lawfully issued by an officer of the law. It's a second-degree misdemeanor, meaning its punishable by up to 60 days in jail, six months of probation and/ or a $500 fine.
    Ahkshewly.........

I would respect her so hard.

8AEDE745-BE21-4EF4-BCCF-7BF495270993.jpeg

• Haha
    The "sit on the ground" is a bullshit dominance thing. Fuck them!! I'll sit in my car or in the cruiser but I ain't sitting on the ground like a dog.
    Cop safety my ass. If you are scared to deal with the public you should get a different job.
    She's a cunt and shouldn't be a cop. She's going to get hurt or some other officer hurt.

The "sit on the ground" is a bullshit dominance thing. Fuck them!! I'll sit in my car or in the cruiser but I ain't sitting on the ground like a dog.
    Cop safety my ass. If you are scared to deal with the public you should get a different job.
    She's a cunt and shouldn't be a cop. She's going to get hurt or some other officer hurt.

Typical for when they just want to make you suffer and humiliate you and cause you distress just because they can, same like demanding you lay on the ground and gunpoint.

Then when they run out of excuses to try and keep you there, they are all like, okay you can go, fuck you.
    And they expect as does the courts that the citizens will just take it in the ass and oh we have to worship the police.
    I'd like to see how those police would react if a bunch of citizen justice group members did the same thing to them, you know just to check they weren't fake police and were actually allowed to be in uniform and there, and then said okay, go on your way.

Bet the police would be all kinds of hurt ass about that...

I dated a female deputy once then dumped her. I couldn’t take the “I’m a cop attitude.”

One thing that she did was flash her badge at some creep trying to pick a fight with me. I could handle the idiot without her.

I told her to never do that again. She almost made it worse by flashing the badge. The story is too long and too much to type.

I ended up dumping her, she stopped being a deputy, got married again and became a housewife.

Watch this video. If you get a chance go to YouTube and read the comments. She approached the driver with an aggressive attitude; almost like the former girlfriend.

Had it not been for a Good Samaritan she would have really got her butt kicked.

At about 2:30 after subduing and cuffing the subject she scolds him by saying; “You don’t do that to a woman…”

So is she supposed to be a super special cop cause she’s a woman?

There’s a lot of reasons why I would not want to sit on the ground also. After all, he was cooperating with her till he refused to sit down.

Unless there’s some case precedent or law, I think he was within his rights to refuse to sit down. Heck what if the ground is wet?

She’s doing nothing but barking orders during the entire stop and probably thinks that because she has a badge every one is supposed to be in fear of her. Yet the part of not fighting a woman tells me she’s suffering from the delusion that her periods aren’t gross and her bowel movements don’t stink.

I got lost in mid size town in Texas dragging a stock trailer a few years ago. I ended up in a bizarre cone and construction setup where I had to backup and had a female cop lay some BS on me about backing up on a street. She got out of her car yelling at me, dropping the words tickets and jail time, hand on her pistol, and being very aggressive in body language. It took a few minutes to calm her down, get her to listen to me, and make her realize that I could not go forward. Once she saw the issue she got in her car and left.

She was borderline condition black - almost totally hysterical - with zero situation awareness and never had control over me and likely never noticed the cowboys in my truck.

I called the police department later that day and talked to a senior officer and he said I was not the first one to have that kind of encounter with her.

I got lost in mid size town in Texas dragging a stock trailer a few years ago. I ended up in a bizarre cone and construction setup where I had to backup and had a female cop lay some BS on me about backing up on a street. She got out of her car yelling at me, dropping the words tickets and jail time, hand on her pistol, and being very aggressive in body language. It took a few minutes to calm her down, get her to listen to me, and make her realize that I could not go forward. Once she saw the issue she got in her car and left.

She was borderline condition black - almost totally hysterical - with zero situation awareness and never had control over me and likely never noticed the cowboys in my truck.

I called the police department later that day and talked to a senior officer and he said I was not the first one to have that kind of encounter with her.
    ..and probably far from the last.

Was she like any of these three?

The-Ladies-Of-Reno-reno-911-4832890-400-300.jpg

Reactions: FWoo45
    It just occurred to me that the perfect answer to the OP statement would be

"I would not and have not spoken that way to a woman." and let her think on it.