• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Worst Movie you ever saw

Re: Worst Movie you ever saw

Invasion USA - I saw it at the theater in 8th grade and though it sucked.

Boat Trip - Cuba Gooding Jr (not long after his oscar) and some guy from SNL pretending to be gay on a cruise ship.

Roger Moore is also in the movie and is super gay.

I watched the whole thing - does that make me gay?

MV5BMjAxNzQ4MjczMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNjEzNTk5._V1._SY317_.jpg

If I'm the only one who saw "Don't Mess with Zohann"(sp?) then the world is a better place. Adam Sandler should have an inch cut off the bottom of his sack for this movie, and a couple of others.

Hangover 2. Wouldn't have been so bad except for the Transvestite parts that made me throw up a little.

shoot em up. that was the biggest steaming pile of shit ive ever seen. it was made for 13 year old to play airsoft to. what a load.

Just saw the movie "Zach Galifianakis Visioneers" It has now overtaken "Slipstream" as the worst movie of all time. If I were forced to watch it again I would plunge a piece of rusty rebar into my right eye until it came out the back of my skull.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ClayDirt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Howard the Duck, hands down. </div></div>

I thought Howard was a bad assed duck. Pissed off, yes, but a bad ass.

For a REAL crapper try <span style="text-decoration: underline">The Last House on the Left </span> . It was so bad that when it ended my buddy and I stood up and booed and asked for our money back. Didnt get it.

Attack of the Killer Tomatoes or Clockwork Orange.
sleep.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Goldie</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ClayDirt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Howard the Duck, hands down. </div></div>

I thought Howard was a bad assed duck. Pissed off, yes, but a bad ass.

For a REAL crapper try <span style="text-decoration: underline">The Last House on the Left </span> . It was so bad that when it ended my buddy and I stood up and booed and asked for our money back. Didnt get it.</div></div>

Last House On The Left was a really f*cked up movie and much too graphic for my taste. In my opinion, the rape scene in that movie took it too far. People were getting up and leaving the theater.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MPB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Attack of the Killer Tomatoes or Clockwork Orange.
sleep.gif
</div></div>
They made "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes" at my high school! I haven't heard that movie in years.

McGruber.....Thats all I have to say about that.

I couldn't even finish it, and I tried to hang with it.

The Minus Man with Owen Wilson. It's like everyone in that movie was told not to worry about acting.

"The Hottie and The Nottie"
starring Paris Hilton, this weird b_____ should stick to her day job, Oh that's right she don't have one.
When she is with her boyfriend Rick she is at a loss for words, probably because her mouth is full of something else.

Wow, y'all list some freaking bad movies. Don't know if I would call these the worst but they certainly are contenders;

"A Sound of Thunder"
"Videodrome"

I haven't scrolled through the 200+ posts but I wouldn't be surprised if Boondock Saints II has been listed a few times. I am a huge fan of the first movie and was so excited when they announced a sequel.... until I saw the first ten minutes OF the sequel.

Pure garbage and ruined their careers in my opinion.

My wife tried to make me sit through Black Swan. Even she couldn't go more than half way. /groan

Freddy Got Fingered.

And the Lord of the Rings trilogy. It was way too long and drawn out, the lead character was way too weak and had too many story lines to believe.

Tideland is at the top of my list. Kept watching thinking there had to be SOMETHING good in it. The good part never came. Same with Lost in Translation, Michael Clayton, and I can't believe nobody mentioned Oh Brother Where Art Thou?! I never understood what anyone liked about those...

Sci fi fans,

Interplanetary.

It was so incredibly low budget with poor acting that is was mildly entertaining...

Bram Stoker's Dracula has my vote as worst in shear boredom.

However "Battle for Haditha" probably pissed me off the most.

Napoleon Dynamite was horrible. But it did have a few scenes that made me laugh so hard it hurt. The worst was Mamma Mia! Even my wife hated that one.

Observe and Report .....pile of shit I wanted to punch someone in the face after I watched it.

Close #2 and #3

Grown ups

and

Just go with

Adam Sandler needs to hang it up

Assasination Tango with Robert Duval. I think it was filmed with a budget of about $50. It sucked so bad. Hard to believe that one of the main stars from Lonesome Dove could be in such a shitty movie.

Any thing with a British accent......"what he say?" and Mansquito, the best /worst sat am movie with hangover.

Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. Tried several times to just sit through it but only made 30 minutes. Way too stupid.

"In the Belly of an Architect" w/Brian Dennehy. It's a belly full of gas and it gave me gas. Stay away from this movie. It's more shite from director Peter Greenaway, the guy that gave us "The Cook, the Thief, his Dog, the Waiter, his Chauffeur...", more shite.

Epic Movie, supposed to be a funny parody of other movies but just lame. I tried to watch it while eating supper one day and decided to just eat with the TV off...

Inception........a dream, in a dream, in a dream, in a dream world...... You have to be actually sleeping to enjoy this movie!!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Chubbs</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Teeth The Movie </div></div>
That movie, unseen by me, has a pucker factor of 10... to the tenth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KillShot</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Last House On The Left was a really f*cked up movie and much too graphic for my taste. In my opinion, the rape scene in that movie took it too far. People were getting up and leaving the theater. </div></div>

I agree. I shut it off. That's not entertainment.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dtask</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Demonicus. So shitty that you can win money with it. It is shit.
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-zOiB7lcKnM"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-zOiB7lcKnM" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
</div></div>

oh wow was that just horrible.