• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wounded Warriors Project, Rifles Only, & TAB GEAR

Beamer Girl

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 26, 2004
Texas
www.riflesonly.com
Starting June 15th and running to the end of the month both Rifles Only and TAB Gear will donate $5 (a total of $10) for each TAB GEAR sling sold. This includes every style of the TAB sling (buckles, no buckles, Elite) except for the biathlon sling. At the end of the month a check will be written to the Wounded Warriors Project from both Rifles Only and TAB GEAR. Once the month is over I will post the amount of slings sold as well as the amount donated by both Rifles Only and TAB Gear. If you have any questions you can PM me or email me.

Re: Wounded Warriors Project, Rifles Only, & TAB GEAR

Today is the last day of this fundraiser. So far the donation amount is $330. Once this is over I will be posting the final amount as well the names of those who purchased slings. Thanks everyone for helping us raise this $$ so far!