• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WOW - smoking good deal!!!!

Done. I have been on this forum for 10 years. Seems crazy that it has been that long. I have saved thousands because of the PX section. I got started by using the PX section. I appreciate it being made available and kept at such a high quality for all this time.

Done and proud to do so.
anything else any of us can do to help make the PX run smoother?

I hate to use eBay as an example, but I’ve been a seller there for 21 yrs with tens of thousands of feedback.
I’ve seen it go through so many changes that I’ve almost stopped. But I know all these changes are to protect buyers and sellers and to address weak spots in the chain.
We are willing to help Frank, just tell us what to do.

THREE THOUSAND VIEWS and only 100 commits...come on people. We are snipers hide we don't half ass shit.

All the other sites yada yada if every member donated $1 we would be good for the year...we arnt other sites. We can easily do $20 a person.

We are SNiPerS hIdE. we go full retard!!

Regards,
DT

@lowlight , I have been a member here for a few years now. Never knew about this. I have made more than a few bucks here. Least I can do is pay 20 to use this forum.

Thank you Tucker. I just wanted to possibly shoot with him sometime. I'm currently stationed at fort Carson

Last edited:
Done! Thanks to Frank and all the mods, for all the hard work that you all do. I know how to reload and shoot better because of this site and I have had my fair share of deals on here. Thanks!

Payment made. Thanks to Lowlight and all the other Hiders that make the PX an awesome place to find all the shit I somehow convince myself I can't live without.

I sincerely appreciate this support

you guys are awesome !
This community you have created is awesome. All facets are appealing to members of the shooting community. There is no better site than the Hide. Many thanks to you.

Reactions: padom and D_TROS