• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WOW - smoking good deal!!!!

Done, Thank you Frank, and all of the staff. I am learning a lot from the knowledgeable folks here. This site is a wealth of valuable information. I don’t have much to offer yet as far as posts are concerned, other than to welcome new folks to the site. I would rather keep my mouth (fingers/keyboard) silent and learn instead of tossing out useless information. I would not know where to start as far as learning long range shooting if it wasn’t for this site. Also, thank you to all the folks on here who know way more than I do, for being willing to share your knowledge with people like me who are just learning.

Also, thank you to D_TROS for the thread.

Last edited:
ETA
THREE THOUSAND VIEWS and only 100 commits...come on people. We are snipers hide we don't half ass shit.

All the other sites yada yada if every member donated $1 we would be good for the year...we arnt other sites. We can easily do $20 a person.

We are SNiPerS hIdE. we go full retard!!
ETA

I got ya. hA Now we need to do some support of this site that we use FOR FREE

Each and EVERYONE of us have sold/bought something for smoking good deal on here (usually to the tune of 100's of dollars)

Boss man ( @lowlight ) has hinted several times he wants to shut this portion down as it does nothing but give him headaches. He isn't wrong.

LET MAKE IT HARD FOR HIM TO SHUT IT DOWN!!!
no I don't think its imminent...but I do believe it will happen.

Seriously...its $20 don't be a cheap ass. We will spend more on drinks at dinner this weekend.

THREE EASY STEPS!!!

- Click on your icon on the upper right corner
- Click on "Account Upgrades"

-Click on "PX Support Donation" and it takes you to paypal or whatever for an automatic $20 payment.

Boss man has no idea im doing this. Im doing this because its worth it and we need to keep it open as it not only furthers the sport by giving newbs smoking good deals (even if they ignore it and buy an over priced RPR with a PST lol) but mostly because my ADD ass sells/buys more shit than I can handle and there are 100's if not 1000's just like me here...

DO IT

consider it a yearly subscription...and I will be bumping daily the month of jan... maybe lowlights can reset it ea yr for us to renew...

Regards,
DT
Done.
Cheers,
Richard

Reactions: D_TROS
By the way, Frank changed it so that even if you do not have a PayPal account, you can still use it to upgrade to "Hessian" ... $50 annual payment. Just FYI.

Done! been here a while and seen this and wanted to contribute. I agree, there should be an open donation option where you can donate any amount you want. Thanks for the site greatly appreciate it!!!