• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wow, someone tonight be mad….

1701056500913.jpeg

I know. I think it’s funny that the fellow pit pals get upset when their brothers get banned but sometimes it happens. Just posting here now because I am bored sitting on the couch watching some TV. About to go to bed soon so no more of my posts to drag this on. Like that’s needed in the pit. Lol
Pfffffft-I gotta laugh at all these (relative) newbies, @OREGUN and @Bender only here since 2014 think this is something. Why I remember back to when Maggot was (and still is) President of the 'Sniper's Hide Banned for a Year Club'

The only promotion from that is 'Permanent Ban'.

Now those were interesting days. 🥸

Pfffffft-I gotta laugh at all these (relative) newbies, @OREGUN and @Bender only here since 2014 think this is something. Why I remember back to when Maggot was (and still is) President of the 'Sniper's Hide Banned for a Year Club'

The only promotion from that is 'Permanent Ban'.

Now those were interesting days. 🥸
Did you just pull a third person description of yourself, practically placing the Hiders Medal of Honor on your own neck?