• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wow, someone tonight be mad….

We had a purge and I’m still here, I gotta step up my game!
Hell, I didn't even know anything was happening.
tumblr_c46df2da80b824cde20f14a1b8235f78_88151041_500.gif

Why do you keep signing your name chicken shit? That what your friends call you? Lol

And I know as I lifted all but two.
Then why ban them in the first place? Get a lil too angry again and can’t control yourself?

Why the change or heart? Realize you were wrong or more likely someone told you to stop acting like an overzealous asshole?

Then why ban them in the first place? Get a lil too angry again and can’t control yourself?

Why the change or heart? Realize you were wrong or more likely someone told you to stop acting like an overzealous asshole?
Sometimes a simple wake up call may be needed. Ask me how I know. Or dont.

Reactions: JIMB3AM and Rob01

Chicken shit there is only one person on this site I have to explain my actions to and it’s not you. 😉 But you are wrong on all counts so you know.

Well you guys have fun. I am pulling myself out of this cesspool pit and back to the actual shooting site which is what this site actually is. Your boyfriends Burt and Fred will be back tomorrow. It’s been real. See you in the report section.

No I’m “tough guy” remember? Sheesh 🙄
I enjoy your post.....for the love of god, quit poking the bear before the big dog gets involved. Let it go, its a new day! They are back, you made your point. Let in gooooooooooo.......

Reactions: eca7891
Hold on lemme channel my inner VeerG for this one

Burts Brazen Ball Busting Became a Banning Bonanza, But Backfired Brilliantly.
VeerG would be proud! He's probably looking down from on high...and laughing his ass off.

I miss VeerG. Gone far too soon...

I think I’m glad I missed out on that retard raining shitstorm. I may have gotten a vacay also
I was in it but didn't know I was walking through ban mines.

I still don't know what happened and why the bans.

Authority didn't get respected?

Reactions: The D and Bender
Bender for Mod, 2024!
Maybe Frank could get the band back together and have a real posse of mods, Tucker, Deersniper, Bender, AJ, 1J04, and have Dirty_D be a mod for the MPT. The Mod PodCast would be hilarious. They could also finally get the criteria for shit posting set, how much you have to bench, how long you have to work in concrete, how many bow kills are needed, how many high value targets you have engaged, which action is best for PRS.

Maybe Frank could get the band back together and have a real posse of mods, Tucker, Deersniper, Bender, AJ, 1J04, and have Dirty_D be a mod for the MPT. The Mod PodCast would be hilarious. They could also finally get the criteria for shit posting set, how much you have to bench, how long you have to work in concrete, how many bow kills are needed, how many high value targets you have engaged, which action is best for PRS.
I told Franks girl I’d buy dinner some night in Denver. Podcast would be fun…

Good idea, though I wasn’t a fan of Tucker.

We just need Bender’s Backroom. Pigeons, debauchery, heavy metal, and no bitch-ass report button. Total combat. Awesomeness.

Been drinkin' again, huh ? :unsure: :ROFLMAO: