• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Wraith 4k Max 3-24 + Luna EL-iR 3 Laser Never Fielded *Free Rear Bag Of Your Choice*

Precision Underground

Rifle Gear
Supporter
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • Throwing in a free rear bag on this deal-

-Wraith 4k Max with illuminator and ADM mount
    -Luna EL-ir3 laser (with removable filter for cleaning). This does a good job of pinpointing an area that the illuminator has a hard time reaching so you could take a longer shot if needed.
    -New box of surefire batteries (for illum and laser)

I bought this on a whim and played with it on the deck for a while but my plans of staying up late to shoot coyotes hasn’t happened and I don’t see it happening anytime soon. It‘s in new condition and has never been in the field.
    I’d like to keep this as a package if possible but will entertain parting it out.
    $775 shipped OBO.

4B9CA8C0-EDC2-4BCD-91B4-A90F0B28EE0F.jpeg

C81BE0DC-6C23-424E-A7A7-5EAADA48686A.jpeg

I’m no NV expert by any stretch, but considering what higher end NV costs this seems to work really well for a low cost setup.

Not my video but a good look at what NV under $1k can do. Pretty impressive considering “real” NV is $10k.
    The 4k max images start at 7:45

Last edited: