• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTB: Bushnell 2.5-16X42 Elite 6500 w/30MM Tube/DOA 600 Reticle

KAIFS

-mistake recognized is half-corrected-
Minuteman
Nov 6, 2019
Midwest, USA!
Does it have to be the Doa? Have a 2.5x16 elite tactical mil reticle moa turrets SFP

Does it have to be the Doa? Have a 2.5x16 elite tactical mil reticle moa turrets SFP
want DOA because it literally takes holdover out of the 'thinking' as long as you know the range... not so much for 100-300m deer, but once you get 400 or beyond, its really slick. So, looking for DOA reticle specially. Thank you.

kenton industries has a few of the 6500 scopes but they are not the same number as you have listed. fyi

definitely will be bidding on that one, thank you. BIN is a bit ridiculous, considering I picked up 2 BNIB 2-3yrs ago for $549ea

Brother in law has one he has only shot a handful of rounds on he is going to sell. He's moving to mil/mil on his hunting scopes. Shoot me a PM if you want. I would be the one taking it off his rifle anyways.

Was not me. My budget is $350ea anything above that just makes no sense