• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTB fast twist 22 cal. centerfire.

MShort

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 9, 2008
Wa
I have a craving for a fast twist 22 caliber centerfire for coyotes and ground squirrel. Preferably something mid weight but willing to consider others.

I figured I would put up a WTB and see what’s out there before I buy parts And send them to my smith.

I have a trued r700 223 Ackley with 2 barrels. One 16” one 20” both hv contour. In a manners t2a.
I built one in left hand so I would be willing to sell this one.

I have a craving for a fast twist 22 caliber centerfire for coyotes and ground squirrel. Preferably something mid weight but willing to consider others.

I figured I would put up a WTB and see what’s out there before I buy parts And send them to my smith.

Hello, I have an ER Shaw MK VII Factory rifle in 6.5/284 if you are interested? Thank you

Attachments

• 5B054FFF-4D1F-4F4C-8FEE-0A4F0C154362.jpeg
    5B054FFF-4D1F-4F4C-8FEE-0A4F0C154362.jpeg
    899.5 KB · Views: 18
I have 223 Remage Criterion 28” threaded with 1-7 twist, straight contour. $375 shipped

Last edited:

I have a Krieger #3 with a 7" twist and a fluted Bartlein custom contour, that is a little heavier than a Rem Varmint contour, with an 8" twist.