• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB WTB Knights Armament Mk11 suppressor

Wanting To Buy

Sundancesurgical

Private
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2022
Utah
I’m doing an mk13 mod5 clone build, and am looking for a Knights Armament Mk11 suppressor to be fitted to the Lilja barrel.
(.300wm) Anyone out there with an extra or one they’d be willing to part with? Possibly someone they’d know with one?
Thanks in advance.

Nathan

Suppressor is $1500 new.
Offering $2500.

It’s the last remaining puzzle piece to my MK 13 Mod5 clone build.
Huge thanks thus far to Logan and Marco. You know who you are.

Bumping. Have been putting in extra work and saving my pennies…offering $3k to make this happen. Shoot me a dm.

Last edited:
Mine is still in ATF jail, made 1 year today. Dying to get it out to finish my Mk13 Mod 5

Attachments

• 20210223_184850.jpg
    20210223_184850.jpg
    407.4 KB · Views: 113
I found mine at Charlie’s Custom Clones 3 years ago, the $1500 price the OP mentioned. I went to the Charlie’s web site tonight and noted their price now $1989, and they are accepting back orders. Obviously they expect to have some in stock in the near future.

Reactions: Sundancesurgical
I found mine at Charlie’s Custom Clones 3 years ago, the $1500 price the OP mentioned. I went to the Charlie’s web site tonight and noted their price now $1989, and they are accepting back orders. Obviously they expect to have some in stock in the near future.
This is huge. Thanks so much for this. I’ve added myself to all the lists like Rifle Rookie suggested about a month ago (literally about 15 KA dealers), but the Charlie’s website is not one I've ever seen. Just added. I really appreciate all the help from the people here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rifle_Rookie88
The KA MK11 went for $4375 yesterday on GB. I know more than one of you out there can empathize with this experience:

At $2000: “here we go”
At $2500: “ok, I’m still in the game”
At $3000: “I’m too young for this kind of heartburn”
At $3500: “I’m going to be eating beans and rice the next 6 months”
At $3750: “what could I sell to make this work”
At $4000: “my wife is going to divorce me. I’m out.”

Someone please tell me there’s a KA drop coming for us plebeians…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: mark caracci
The KA MK11 went for $4375 yesterday on GB. I know more than one of you out there can empathize with this experience:

Oh and 7000.00 for a Fa762ss. :)

I have an excellent/like new Mk 11 Mod 0 suppressor available, including original box. I sent you a PM with a couple of photos.

I’m doing an mk13 mod5 clone build, and am looking for a Knights Armament Mk11 suppressor to be fitted to the Lilja barrel.
(.300wm) Anyone out there with an extra or one they’d be willing to part with? Possibly someone they’d know with one?
Thanks in advance.

Nathan

I’m looking for a Tan mk11 can or would settle for a black one as well for an SR-25. Instead of making a new thread I figured it would be better to bring this one back.