• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTB Multicam Plate Carrier

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    I am wondering if anyone wants to change their setup and would like to sell me their old one. Looking for multicam/scorpion only at this point but pretty open to carriers; bare or fully outfitted. Main accessories I would be looking for on it would be double/double M4 pouches, two triples, or a triple double stack (would prefer some configuration to hold 6 mags but open to 3-4 options as well). Double or triple pistol mag pouch as well. Horizontal pistol holder would be a bonus but by no means necessary (I prefer these over drop leg). I would prefer a more “full size” carrier versus the slimmer one like the Veritas I own now.

Only requirement is that I need it to hold medium ESAPI style ceramic plates that I bought online. This is the main reason I am upgrading is that my Veritas doesn’t fit the thicker ceramic plates and only the thinner steel AR500 ones I have in there now.

I was going to order from Condor but they’re out of stock on 80% of their carriers and I have no estimation from them on when they’ll be back in stock. Let me know what you’ve got.

Look into ATS tactical.

I have a few of their items and am pleased.
    4 weeks or so for last order.

Good folks when I had questions.

Reactions: Iamero
    The big thing about buying new is I’m a condor dealer so it was hard to beat buying direct, but like I said they’re always out of stock so that’s why I figured I would look into whether or not anyone had a used carrier they wanted to move.

Well, there is the quality part too.

ATS is at Ft Campbell. They sew a lot of stuff for hard use

While Condor may work for a bit, will it hold up to regular training and use?
    Especially gear you are buying to save your life.
    Be sure to get a darn good IFAK as well

Reactions: Iamero
    I have an MC BFG LMAC and been thinking about jumping into a Crye. Let me know if that is what you are looking for.

I’m basically a gear whore. ;)
    If you’re a plate carrier aficionado then perhaps you are the guy to ask. If a guy wants a plate carrier specifically for pull ups and the tactical games is there one you would recommend? I work at a steel fab facility so getting plates is not an issue. I was leaning 5.11.