• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Reloading Equipment WTB Small Pistol Primers, Montana.

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Dec 16, 2018
Montana
It's a long shot but maybe I'll get lucky, poor timing to dip my feet into practical shooting. At Billings, but willing to travel a reasonable distance.

I can trade H4350, redding type s FL bushing dies and sinclair expander die (with mandrels for 300wm, 223, 6.5cm), and some factory loaded 9mm, 380 , 10mm, 45acp, & 460xvr ammo.

How many you looking for, I have a few i maybe could help a fellow shooter out with, Also in Billings.
I would be more than appreciative of anything that anybody would be willing to help me out with. My decision and timing to trade the long range obsession for a practical shooting one isn't on anybody but myself.

I am hoping for 5k total thinking that should get me 5months if I slow down the range time and increase dry firing. But surely they don't all need to be from one source or take advantage of somebody's else's preparation. I'll shoot you a PM with my info if you would like it. Thanks!