• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTF, Portland??

10ring'r

Old, Fat, Grumpy, Gimpy and have no F's to give!
Minuteman
  • Apr 9, 2019
    The Cold&Humid North
    What the hell?? You can't make this crap up. Mac:mad:

Portland is going off the deep end. I truly feel sorry for those hard working folks still living there that don’t realize what is going on or those that are low income and don’t see a way out of there. It’s not going to get better.

And before you blindly write them all off and say that they deserve whatever happens, consider the reality of the hard working lower class. Many do not follow politics in any way nor do they watch “news”. Most are grinding it out in one or even two jobs just to make ends meet and are relatively oblivious to the political machinations of the city idiots. Others do not have the savvy or drive to dig into what is really happening and believe whatever they are told on their local propaganda channel.

Unfortunately that is the reality of life for the majority of those that will be affected by this communist/fascist takeover of their city and surrounding ‘burbs. It’s easy to blame the sheep for falling prey to the wolves.

Portland is going off the deep end. I truly feel sorry for those hard working folks still living there that don’t realize what is going on or those that are low income and don’t see a way out of there. It’s not going to get better.

And before you blindly write them all off and say that they deserve whatever happens, consider the reality of the hard working lower class. Many do not follow politics in any way nor do they watch “news”. Most are grinding it out in one or even two jobs just to make ends meet and are relatively oblivious to the political machinations of the city idiots. Others do not have the savvy or drive to dig into what is really happening and believe whatever they are told on their local propaganda channel.

Unfortunately that is the reality of life for the majority of those that will be affected by this communist/fascist takeover of their city and surrounding ‘burbs. It’s easy to blame the sheep for falling prey to the wolves.

Climes on soap box:
    I get your point of view, but looks to me like you actually did a pretty good job of making the case for they'll get what they deserve?

Would you feel the same, if those same (unwilling to think for themselves) people made up the jury of your pears about to pass judgment? Basing their decision solely on the diatribe of a silver tongued prosecutor??

I've spent a week on a jury of those disinterested citizens. It was scary how little thought many of them were willing to put into a decision that would have a life changing effect on a fellow citizen and their family. I alone hung the jury in the end. Did I like having that much weight on my shoulders, hell no. It was just the right thing to do. I put a lot of effort into the decision. Thankfully before I could even second guess myself, the bailiff (who'd been in all the deliberations) came up to me after and shook my hand. He said he could believe how close it was to going the other way. After the verdict the Judge asked the bailif who'd hung it, gave me an approving nod. How many jury's today do you think are made up of 12 sheep? Especially in the cities, I think the answer is to fucking many!!

Sheep stand no chance against wolves, and our founding fathers charged "we the people" to ensure there are always sheep dogs among the flock.
    The hard working lower class (less the illegals) are very valuable important citizens and have a civic duty to inform themselves and vote accordingly. You don't need an education to recognize crazy. I actually give the lower class a lot of credit for their ability to reason, apply common sense and see through bullshit. Problem is they've been brainwashed to think they don't count & civic duty is for middle or upper class. The media that used to be trusted (now true enemy of the people) bombard them with sound bites (lies) of how they should think.

I think this was a key to Trumps 2016 victory. He knows how to communicate in a way that connects with anyone from Fancy pants Architect's to day laborers & make them feel heard. He energized a sleeping segment of the population that we need to wake the Fuck up! And when they due, it will make a difference.

History is a never ending cycle of sheep paying a heavy price brought on by their own gluttony & apathy, with an awakening following to reverse the pendulum.
    Those people in Potland (pun intended) and elsewhere are about to pay a heavy price. Thankfully with modern day communications many will have the opportunity to learn from and potientialy avoid their mistakes.

I won’t argue with you there, as you’re not wrong. That does not however stop me from feeling sorry for them. I work and have worked with many of these people. It’s easy to say that it’s their responsibility to educate themselves as to what is going on. It’s correct even. It’s not however so easy all of the time for someone putting in 60-80 hours per week of grinding labor to have the energy to do so.

And yes, I know that many successful people put in just as many hours and still find the time to put that effort in. Such is life. It ain’t easy. Are sheepdogs just to abandon the sheep then?

Reactions: Milo 2.5
    Aaaaaannnnnnd heres Sarah

1595380612997.png

Climes on soap box:
    I get your point of view, but looks to me like you actually did a pretty good job of making the case for they'll get what they deserve?

Would you feel the same, if those same (unwilling to think for themselves) people made up the jury of your pears about to pass judgment? Basing their decision solely on the diatribe of a silver tongued prosecutor??

I've spent a week on a jury of those disinterested citizens. It was scary how little thought many of them were willing to put into a decision that would have a life changing effect on a fellow citizen and their family. I alone hung the jury in the end. Did I like having that much weight on my shoulders, hell no. It was just the right thing to do. I put a lot of effort into the decision. Thankfully before I could even second guess myself, the bailiff (who'd been in all the deliberations) came up to me after and shook my hand. He said he could believe how close it was to going the other way. After the verdict the Judge asked the bailif who'd hung it, gave me an approving nod. How many jury's today do you think are made up of 12 sheep? Especially in the cities, I think the answer is to fucking many!!

Sheep stand no chance against wolves, and our founding fathers charged "we the people" to ensure there are always sheep dogs among the flock.
    The hard working lower class (less the illegals) are very valuable important citizens and have a civic duty to inform themselves and vote accordingly. You don't need an education to recognize crazy. I actually give the lower class a lot of credit for their ability to reason, apply common sense and see through bullshit. Problem is they've been brainwashed to think they don't count & civic duty is for middle or upper class. The media that used to be trusted (now true enemy of the people) bombard them with sound bites (lies) of how they should think.

I think this was a key to Trumps 2016 victory. He knows how to communicate in a way that connects with anyone from Fancy pants Architect's to day laborers & make them feel heard. He energized a sleeping segment of the population that we need to wake the Fuck up! And when they due, it will make a difference.

History is a never ending cycle of sheep paying a heavy price brought on by their own gluttony & apathy, with an awakening following to reverse the pendulum.
    Those people in Potland (pun intended) and elsewhere are about to pay a heavy price. Thankfully with modern day communications many will have the opportunity to learn from and potientialy avoid their mistakes.

citizen_kane_clapping_2.gif

Planet Portlandia. I love Oregon. Most of the state is not like this but....5 counties decide every election and the rest of us get suck hind tit. Coming to a state near you. Boise will eventually turn commie and decide for all of Idaho. Its already in the works. Nevada? Blue state now thanks to Vegas and the Unions.

Reactions: Sgt47
    Climes on soap box:

Wow....

Jury trial. Been on two myself. No bailiff in my deliberation room. The first trial I made sure I'd be the foreman by presenting myself well, the second time I refused though they wanted me to be - been there, done that. The first trial I was astounded by people who were like "he looks guilty" and "he's got shifty eyes" as how they make their decision - nothing whatsoever on the actual FACTS presented by the prosecution.

The second trial, I didn't think legally we could send the guy away (all during trial), then when the law was read, I was like...he's done. ALL of the jury thought that but one guy...who apparently didn't listen to the law, so we had to ask the judge this question: "If I were to steal a car because Joe Bob told me to, is Joe Bob guilty." Well, Judge couldn't answer that, but she reread the law at K - 6 slowness. We went back in, GUILTY. I hope the guy was embarrassed he actually had to think about it. A conspirator to a felony is treated with same law as the person who actually commits it.

So I hear where you are coming from on your observations. It's downright scary. Makes me stay up at night and really wonder where we are going. I will say that for the most part, the lower class to lower-middle class who've clawed their way through often (majority?) times see it much more clearly than people in the middle-upper class who had everything given to them - like all the 25-30 year olds in these 750k homes.

Planet Portlandia. I love Oregon. Most of the state is not like this but....5 counties decide every election and the rest of us get suck hind tit. Coming to a state near you. Boise will eventually turn commie and decide for all of Idaho. Its already in the works. Nevada? Blue state now thanks to Vegas and the Unions.
    Same thing with WA. I come from eastern/central WA and it's a great place but the fuck ups in Seattle/King and Snohomish Co. and Olympia run the whole place.

lol that will be a funny race to watch hope they get what they vote for . lol

Wow....

Jury trial. Been on two myself. No bailiff in my deliberation room. The first trial I made sure I'd be the foreman by presenting myself well, the second time I refused though they wanted me to be - been there, done that. The first trial I was astounded by people who were like "he looks guilty" and "he's got shifty eyes" as how they make their decision - nothing whatsoever on the actual FACTS presented by the prosecution.

The second trial, I didn't think legally we could send the guy away (all during trial), then when the law was read, I was like...he's done. ALL of the jury thought that but one guy...who apparently didn't listen to the law, so we had to ask the judge this question: "If I were to steal a car because Joe Bob told me to, is Joe Bob guilty." Well, Judge couldn't answer that, but she reread the law at K - 6 slowness. We went back in, GUILTY. I hope the guy was embarrassed he actually had to think about it. A conspirator to a felony is treated with same law as the person who actually commits it.

So I hear where you are coming from on your observations. It's downright scary. Makes me stay up at night and really wonder where we are going. I will say that for the most part, the lower class to lower-middle class who've clawed their way through often (majority?) times see it much more clearly than people in the middle-upper class who had everything given to them - like all the 25-30 year olds in these 750k homes.

From a long time Federal Prosecutor I worked with on occasion. "Never underestimate the stupidity a Jury."

Wow....

I’ve had similar experiences on juries. Didn’t want to be foreman but ended up taking over due to excessive stupidity on the part of fellow jurists. And I use the term “fellow jurists” loosely. More like blank slates. This on more than one jury (I happen to believe it is my duty as a citizen), on both civil and criminal cases.

A sad state of affairs for sure.

Reactions: Steel head
    I should say that I had to coach Foreman on jury 2. And he was the holdout until the law was re-read. Funny thing is we all (except that guy) thought he was guilty but we actually didn't know how the law read until they put us in for deliberation and that's when they read how we were to judge (I guess that's normal). First thing out of everybody's mouth, but the foreman, was that nobody got much sleep that night thinking that this creep would be let go for orchestrating a violent mugging of a mentally handicapped person living with his elderly mother who was trying to find a new apartment.

When we got in to deliberation, we all said same thing...couldn't sleep, I thought we'd have to let that guy go until the judge read the law...he's guilty. I mean we didn't even have to deliberate 5 minutes..until the one dude was like...uhhhhh, I don't know...he didn't actually beat the guy up. NO, NO he did not; but the law says...the LAW is that if he orchestrated it, got the team of belligerents together, told them the target and got more than 200 bucks from the theft - he is GUILTY of FELONY ASSAULT and THEFT in the eyes of the law. Then somebody said we can ask for clarification so I said that is correct...let's ask. Basically taking over as foreman. NEVER EVER underestimate the stupidity of the jury members. People don't listen to the testimony. Hell, I filled a legal pad up with notes and started my 2nd (of course you give those up before deliberation, but still...it's a running tally) - not one other person took a single note. I just wanted to say..."THIS IS NOT A GAME PEOPLE....SOMEBODY'S LIFE MAY BE IRREVOCABLY CHANGED BY YOU NOT LISTENING!!!"

I didn't stay for sentencing figuring it'd take a long time and they said the sheriff would take everybody to their car if they felt they needed it (meanwhile Lurch and Lurch's even bigger son were the body guards surrounding the defendant, along with 2 or 3 other bad ass MOFOs in the back. It was the real deal. So I left to get the Hell out. Forgot my "get out of jail free card for work", so I went back in. Jury member saw me and asked if I'd stayed then told me...THIRTY YEARS...NO PROBATION. MULTIPLE VIOLENT FELONY charges already and out on bail (of course). Fellow jurist concluded..."we did the right thing." Well, I had no doubt we did the right thing. The sad part was his father was a pastor and mother looked like the typical pastor's wife - they were devastated. We also found out he was going to be tried for attempted murder of a policeman - when he was being arraigned he tried to kill the cop by strangling him with his handcuffs. Somehow when they were shackling his feet to take him to be in front of the judge he got the guy and pushed him against the wall with handcuffs on his neck.

The prosecutor was a bad ass. He knew every potential jurist's name from the list within 5 minutes as well as everybody's occupation. Asked every jurist their question without looking at a single note. It was a pleasure to watch. He was Republican too and no SJW. I think he ran for state seat. I just sat their going...I hope this guy is on OUR side...he's pretty much unbeatable. This is why though, jury of peers - almost impossible to get everybody on the same book, but at the same time...easy as hell to just say "guilty" without looking at evidence.

Sorry, I will give the soap box back. But we've (collective we) have gotten lazy as a country with no respect for due process and the order of law - from the top down! Portland is just the culmination of the complete lack of understanding of civil society in the Republic and what the Republic stands for.

I’ve had similar experiences on juries. Didn’t want to be foreman but ended up taking over due to excessive stupidity on the part of fellow jurists. And I use the term “fellow jurists” loosely. More like blank slates. This on more than one jury (I happen to believe it is my duty as a citizen), on both civil and criminal cases.

A sad state of affairs for sure.
    Not surprised.
    The pool of "peers" hasn't been getting much for true education.

R

Here is a video of ANTIFA thugs harassing, assaulting and trying to blind a woman with lasers. One of these days they are going to encounter someone who has lasers on guns. Those marvelous little wonders work both ways but for different purposes.

Here is a video of ANTIFA thugs harassing, assaulting and trying to blind a woman with lasers. One of these days they are going to encounter someone who has lasers on guns. Those marvelous little wonders work both ways but for different purposes.

....... So anyways, i started blasting....

S

How is that not illegal? Someone needs to sue people intentionally trying to blind them

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Oregon and Portland are not the same, yet Portland voters run the state
    Lived in the state all my 62 years..... other day a friend said "I don't have a problem with Oregon's mail in ballots." I replied "well explain this, since approximately 90-95% of the state by land mass is Red, yet it's been turned into a liberal cesspool filled with homeless by choice immigrants." All I got back from him was a Deer in the headlights stare.

It's only going to get worse with all the people wanting to flee the major metro areas.

Liberalism is the cancer that is killing America. It started in the east and west coast spreading to the center killing everything in it's way. If not, the next election for sure, the entire country will be ran by them. We have more sheep than sheep dogs.

Thanks, saved. (y)
    Looks like good reading material being 100 miles south of Portland near the I-5 corridor.

From FM 3-06:

"4-77. The urban terrain can also compress combat power. This terrain increases the utility and effects of some weapons and systems, increasing overall combat power. One system that dramatically demonstrates this effect is the sniper. In open terrain, snipers slightly influence operations. In UO, snipers—well concealed, positioned, and protected—can take on significance disproportionate to their combat capability in other situations (see FM 23-10)."

Last edited:
    Reactions: Sieg
    One may question my postings of literature consisting of the matter of urban warfare. The reason is, simply, that there is small war going on in Portland right now. The Spanish word guerrilla basically means little war.

Some of you may disagree but if there isn't a little war going on in Portland right now, they are darn close to it. Some others will argue that we got a lot of little wars going on. To argue the point would just involve us in a tug of war over semantics .

It is with those thoughts I would direct you to the article below. I don't necessarily agree with everything the author says but it is very well written. IMHO, the very social, political and economic landscape of this country will change after November 3rd. Heck it already has!

I say that, regardless of the winner. What we can very well see is a lot more little-wars happening in more urban areas right up to, including and after election night.

While you are reading this, consider this thought. The ANTIFAs and BLMs taking over urban centers is more than just flexing their muscle and "demonstrating."

They are testing law enforcement assets ability to quell violence at the same time reducing those very assets. By now, some of you are saying "No shit Longshot! Tell us more Mr. Smart Ass."

An obvious goal of ANTIFA and their Marxist sister BLM is the complete destruction of the US government and the constitution. Okay, you people are rolling your eyes by now. You know who you are.

One short term objective in dismantling our government is disrupting the election process. We know they want to make mail-in balloting like the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes. However, what we are not thinking about right now is the voter intimidation through direct violence.

They will do their best immediately before and during the election to escalate the level of violence (or intimidation) to keep people away from the polls. Remember the Black Panther standing in front of the polling location in 2008? It will be much worse.

People will be reluctant to go to the polls. Absentee ballots will clog the postal system. Watch for them to try to sabotage that as well.

I hope that I'm wrong on all that. Nevertheless, the article linked below is long but interesting.

https://mwi.usma.edu/city-not-neutral-urban-warfare-hard/

Reactions: Soupcan
    Portland? Burn that bitch to the ground with everyone aboard ship.

come on San Andreas fault line. Take that whole west coast straight to hell

Portland? Burn that bitch to the ground with everyone aboard ship.

come on San Andreas fault line. Take that whole west coast straight to hell

My daughter lives in Portland. She says no-one goes down town anymore and forget going anywhere near the federal courthouse. After dark? You go there you are asking for trouble. She say tons of crime is going unreported because the cops won't deal with it. I just heard Oregon State Police Superintendant just pull all the detailed troopers off duty there because of some row with the Multnoma County DA.

My daughter lives in Portland. She says no-one goes down town anymore and forget going anywhere near the federal courthouse. After dark? You go there you are asking for trouble. She say tons of crime is going unreported because the cops won't deal with it. I just heard Oregon State Police Superintendant just pull all the detailed troopers off duty there because of some row with the Multnoma County DA.

Id be for getting my daughter the hell outa dodge

I’m just outside of Portland. About 20-25 min drive to the riots on city streets. Even my ‘burb for the most part seems in awe of the riots. But it’s still confined to the cesspool so nobody really cares either. I don’t think it can get out of Portland. The people in the burbs won’t tolerate it. Our elected officials in our towns probably aren’t much better but the Karens that live our here will not be inconvenienced or burdened in any way.

It does make me wonder how my full power PEQ-15 laser would be on some unsuspecting eyes. Hard to hide from it if you can’t see it. the green lasers they’re using are probably eye safe for the most part. Some of the blue/purple ones you see can be pretty dangerous though there are high power green lasers too I suppose. The cost of entry is just steep compared to a Walmart laser pen.