• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Wtf was his problem?!

Just curious, but can you say anything to your blank post? Having to sign in to youtube, just to find out what the thread is about isn't exactly progressful.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
forrest-gump.gif

As an LEO, there was no actual offense until they went in and she charged them with the knife. Guy serving the paper should have told her "You have been served" and walked away. She never threatened him with it and was in her residence. Easily avoidable shoot. Just my 2 cents. From a tactics standpoint, WAY to many people in that doorway and they are lucky no officers got shot by another officer.

As an LEO, there was no actual offense until they went in and she charged them with the knife. Guy serving the paper should have told her "You have been served" and walked away. She never threatened him with it and was in her residence. Easily avoidable shoot. Just my 2 cents. From a tactics standpoint, WAY to many people in that doorway and they are lucky no officers got shot by another officer.

agreed, he caused that entire shit show.

Looks like she’s never going to get evicted again if she lived. City is going to be paying out big on this one.

As a former LEO, I was shocked and dumbfounded by the amount of fellow officers that had zero communication skills. My FTO officer was the king at escalation, I literally had to pull her to the side and tell her to cool down even though I was the rookie LOL. In my department or even in my criminal justice pre-law classes none of this is really taught, they just expect you to understand and be able to communicate effectively and not get all worked up over nothing. I don’t know maybe it’s just a natural talent I have. It’s not rocket science, you get out of people what you put in no matter the background. I give everybody I ever interact with the same respect, until you do some thing to make that expectation otherwise.

But here's the shitshow that LEO are faced with. (playing a little devil's advocate). Let's say the initial officer gave the papers and walked (as some have suggested here). Then she kills herself or attacks someone else. That same officer could be liable for NOT taking action since a normal person wouldn't answer a door with a knife in hand. This is the very idea that LEOs are faced with every day.

Now, this isn't saying they did right or wrong but it is called a "fatal funnel" for a reason.

Reactions: Ravenworks
But here's the shitshow that LEO are faced with. (playing a little devil's advocate). Let's say the initial officer gave the papers and walked (as some have suggested here). Then she kills herself or attacks someone else. That same officer could be liable for NOT taking action since a normal person wouldn't answer a door with a knife in hand. This is the very idea that LEOs are faced with every day.

Now, this isn't saying they did right or wrong but it is called a "fatal funnel" for a reason.
Not really, but I see your point. Cops deal with that dilemma every day, they are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. One of the many reasons I could no longer wear the uniform. Had I started that career sooner, I would have stayed in and done my 20, but these past 6 years, since Obama, that line of work has been a top fuel dragster with a tailwind going downhill.

I can’t lie I laughed when he’s yelling and she slams the door and he goes silent.

Getting killed by a cop in America is probably still better than living a life in communist china.

Youtube summary for those not wishing to sign in:

(Disclaimer: This video content is intended for educational and informational purposes only) * San Diego, California — At 12:38 p.m. on March 3, 2022, the San Diego Police Department received a request for “urgent cover” from the San Diego Sheriff’s Department at a residence in the 400 block of West Beech Street. Deputies from the Court Services Unit had gone to a residence at that location to serve civil process paperwork on a female resident. When they contacted the woman, she was uncooperative and was holding a knife. The woman eventually closed the door and the deputies requested assistance. While the deputies were waiting for additional resources, an employee in the building told them the same woman threatened a maintenance worker with a knife the previous day.

The deputies attempted to communicate with the woman for approximately forty-five minutes but were unable to gain her cooperation. When the appropriate resources were gathered, a plan was developed, and the front door was opened to contact the woman. During that contact, a San Diego Police Canine Handler was stabbed in the chest with a large chef’s knife by the woman, prompting an officer-involved shooting. The woman was struck at least once by the gunfire and she died at the scene. Investigators from the San Diego Police Department’s Homicide Unit were called to the scene to investigate the incident. The woman involved in the incident has been identified as 47-year-old Yan Li of San Diego. The San Diego Police Officer who was stabbed in the chest has fortunately been treated and released from UCSD Medical Center.

source: /watch?v=le1RRl5vRt8 (just add "youtube.com")

I fully support the right of crazy Asian women to charge the police with a butcher knife because police were mean....

Why any PO goes into work is beyond me these days. We're gonna miss em when they're gone...

Reactions: Slash0311

Actually, (not defending that particular woman at all) I know of quite a few females that either have something in hand when answering the door, or have something 'close-to-hand' when doing such.

Simply because, they are their own personal line-of-defense. And when seconds count, the police are only minutes away. At best. If they show up at all, that is.

what if Elvis rises from the dead

What if is a bs debate

Actually, (not defending that particular woman at all) I know of quite a few females that either have something in hand when answering the door, or have something 'close-to-hand' when doing such.

Simply because, they are their own personal line-of-defense. And when seconds count, the police are only minutes away. At best. If they show up at all, that is.
and it's perfectly legal.

I fully support the right of crazy Asian women to charge the police with a butcher knife because police were mean....

Why any PO goes into work is beyond me these days. We're gonna miss em when they're gone...
that's your take? JHC the cop is full on retard here and escalated badly.

Call me crazy but I kind of think people having to take responsibility for their own well being would be a good thing to an extent.... when people think that LEOs are always going to come save them they won’t look after themselves. Also shitbags are going to be shitbags regardless, jails are full of criminals for a reason. The police show up after the crimes committed way more than they stop any from happening.

I don’t think PDs need to be shut down by any means either, but just like our government the way it’s run needs to be changed dramatically. The profiteering off tax payers over BS tickets and all needs to go away. “Here’s a ticket for $120 your third brake lights out” while there’s 2 more several times the size and bright as shit right there lol.

Last edited:
He really got the shit end of the stick here and he made the shit stick, if the bald guy was the one with initial contact....didn’t pay that much attention.

Stabbed,fell down, bit by a k9, and his head sat on in 5-10 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: RUTGERS95
As a former LEO, I was shocked and dumbfounded by the amount of fellow officers that had zero communication skills. My FTO officer was the king at escalation, I literally had to pull her to the side and tell her to cool down even though I was the rookie LOL. In my department or even in my criminal justice pre-law classes none of this is really taught, they just expect you to understand and be able to communicate effectively and not get all worked up over nothing. I don’t know maybe it’s just a natural talent I have. It’s not rocket science, you get out of people what you put in no matter the background. I give everybody I ever interact with the same respect, until you do some thing to make that expectation otherwise.
Good post.

And thats why we have so many people getting shot today. Folks are under a lot of stress for a lot of reasons and they do stressed out dumb shit. Its easy to be a Rambo if youre the only one with a gun.

Depends on the neighborhood, no? There are some neighborhoods I wouldnt answer the door with less than a 1911.

But good points.

Call me crazy but I kind of think people having to take responsibility for their own well being would be a good thing to an extent.... when people think that LEOs are always going to come save them they won’t look after themselves. Also shitbags are going to be shitbags regardless, jails are full of criminals for a reason. The police show up after the crimes committed way more than they stop any from happening.

I don’t think PDs need to be shut down by any means either, but just like our government the way it’s run needs to be changed dramatically. The profiteering off tax payers over BS tickets and all needs to go away. “Here’s a ticket for $120 your third brake lights out” while there’s 2 more several times the size and bright as shit right there lol.
I too don't think that PD's need to be shut down OR defunded OR whatever else the catch-phrase-of-the-day is..... BUT, I DO BELIEVE that:

"To Serve And Protect"

Needs to become a 'thing' again, as opposed to an ancient myth. I'm sure ya'll know what I mean. And yes, I am also sure you ALL know that this begins with the JUDGES.

I too don't think that PD's need to be shut down OR defunded OR whatever else the catch-phrase-of-the-day is..... BUT, I DO BELIEVE that:

"To Serve And Protect"

Needs to become a 'thing' again, as opposed to an ancient myth. I'm sure ya'll know what I mean. And yes, I am also sure you ALL know that this begins with the JUDGES.
Kill them all, let God sort it out?

No my point is that he could have been perfect but crazy gonna crazy. But hey--we get to shit on police again so donuts all around. I am sure it will be a well reasoned discussion about how to properly reform law enforcement.

Kill them all, let God sort it out?
Not what I'd said, at all.

I'm not going to get into any arguments, or anything like that. I know enough about things to know that there are a 'group' of people whom are prone to issues, as well as a 'group' of people whom are not.

The typical LEO's are ALSO well aware of this, and can generalize where most of their weekly hours are spent.

And yes, I also know that there are 'outliers' in each group, too.

oh well, they served and protected the fuck out of her, didn't they?
stupid lady must have been a nut case. i tried to watch the video, but couldn't stand that annoying voice.
dude, next time give her the fucking paper and leave. she doesn't have to "drop the gun!" to be served.

stupid lady must have been a nut case. i tried to watch the video, but couldn't stand that annoying voice.
dude, next time give her the fucking paper and leave. she doesn't have to "drop the gun!" to be served.
Can't be in danger when your dead, they went above and beyond to protect her. She's safe from harm forever now.

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot and theLBC
yup....she was in her house...no need to drop anything. period. she didnt threaten him.

That same officer could be liable for NOT taking action since a normal person wouldn't answer a door with a knife in hand
WRONG. police are under no obligation to protect ANYONE. that is FACT.

The cop could have given her the papers and left. No drama. Maybe she always answers the door with a knife for protection. Most cops are salt of the earth. This guy is a total authoritarian dick.

Not what I'd said, at all.

I'm not going to get into any arguments, or anything like that. I know enough about things to know that there are a 'group' of people whom are prone to issues, as well as a 'group' of people whom are not.

The typical LEO's are ALSO well aware of this, and can generalize where most of their weekly hours are spent.

And yes, I also know that there are 'outliers' in each group, too.
I was inserting 'Sarcasm.".

Reactions: Sean the Nailer
On what grounds did he have to act.
Answering the door with a knife is not a crime.
He served her the papers without a problem.

There was the report that she had threatened someone with a knife (in video description)
It may be CYA
It may not

And just like doing repos I'm betting evicition notices is not a "tea and cookies" kinda crowd.--it may not excuse the behavior, but definitly accounts for the amped up state.

Also a germ to think about: Why is it so hard to evict people that we have to have the police serve papers? I'm a resident cop shill (because I don't demand death to all cops), but there is some truth we got these people out there doing some crap that could be taken care of by other people. Video definitely shows that group had what we like to call "training oppurtunities".

Still got a $5 that says she goes all stabby regardless

I don't disagree--cops have become the referees of life. Its not that PDs are gonna get shut down--its that the good ones are gonna leave--like a self-fufilling prophecy--they more we bag on the cops the more it drives decent onces away and leaves with the BS artists we all agree are a problem. People can express valid concerns (and I got not beef with your thought) but too often we have a group of people who use it as an opportunity to just crap all over everyone.

tbh--this thread didn't dumpster dive in 5 posts like usual so maybe there is hope.

Last edited:
Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Never said to "protect" anyone. If an officer failed to act, you can almost guarantee a civil lawsuit (wrongful death or injury)
BULLSHIT. not only do you not know what you are talking about.; your are making shit up as you go. totally talking out of your ass.

stop trying to be a know-it-all. cause you are fucking wrong, wrong, wrong. try suing the sheriff if you get hit by a drunk driver because they didnt get him off the street and see how that goes.

Still got a $5 that says she goes all stabby regardless
well, from what i saw, when he first addressed the knife, she gives a legit reason to have it....she said something about "i dont know if you intruder"....so right there she is legit. she also closed the door and de-escalated the situation. who re-escalated it?

now let me ask you....what in the fuck are YOU going to do if they swarm your house, and you nowhere else to fall back to, and you KNOW that this is that moment that they totally ruin you? oh, you'd fight it in court? sure...you might. but you better have DEEP fucking pockets. and you do realize that every weapon you have is going to be seized and you can kiss them goodbye permanently.

there is an element to this, that she could have put the knife down. but there have been cases where people dress as cops and are not. she was in her home and under NO obligation to put the knife down. he was wrong for escalating it. and double wrong for not relaying the info about what actually happened to the sheriff deputies that showed up and got mixed up in this bad situation. so then they re-escalate it.

this woman was obviously having money issues of some sort. maybe she was a shitbag who decided to not pay; but i'd guess the odds are higher that some kind of event caused the eviction. and usually, that weighs pretty heavy on a person. and then, and the moment the whole world is crashing down on you......boom! papers served.....get out. rock bottom, and then some asshole decides it's time to step on you one more time.

you laugh and make jokes all you want; but brother, folks like you and me.....our day is coming and it is coming faster than you think it is. it's all fun and games when it is someone else. but you see how it is. once you are in one asshole's crosshairs, they dont stop until they crush you. and who is the asshole here? the cop that had initial contact. i dont know how that piece of shit sleeps at night- he probably has some lie made up in his head that "i had to do what i had to do, she left me no choice". but the way i see it, his ego got her killed.

i feel bad for this woman and i am sad that someone wasnt there that could have said "whoaaaaa" to the other officers. she was backed into a corner.....and nothing good ever comes out of backing someone into a corner.

if this video is supposed to quell public anger, it does just the opposite for me.

Last edited:
BULLSHIT. not only do you not know what you are talking about.; your are making shit up as you go. totally talking out of your ass.

stop trying to be a know-it-all. cause you are fucking wrong, wrong, wrong. try suing the sheriff if you get hit by a drunk driver because they didnt get him off the street and see how that goes.

Slow your roll there. I do know EXACTLY what I'm talking about. Or did you miss the $100+ mil payout announced in the news YESTERDAY for the government NOT TAKING ACTION over Parkland? My example is no different

Do you want to keep name calling or whining about things you clearly have no insights on?

Here's the link...

Last edited:
Reactions: Maggot
this woman was obviously having money issues of some sort. maybe she was a shitbag who decided to not pay; but i'd guess the odds are higher that some kind of event caused the eviction. and usually, that weighs pretty heavy on a person. and then, and the moment the whole world is crashing down on you......boom! papers served.....get out. rock bottom, and then some asshole decides it's time to step on you one more time.
I will go ahead and speculate you have not dealt with evictions much. Its a nasty business and probably one of the worst parts of policing for the very reasons you state: People feel 'entitled' to their homes--problem being they are living in someone else's property and being forcibly removed.

Coupled with the mentioned physical threats to other employees--this woman was not a rando. That sounds pre-judgy.

And it is. 99% of this bs is because the 'victim' is not exactly that. Its rare for the cops to curb stop a truly innocent person like you or me. It does happen, but its a lot more rare than we have been led to beleive. See like every BLM case ever.

All emotional bullshit and pearl clutching aside, I thought it was funny as hell watching 23 dudes pile out of that doorway, one winds up doing a head stand, and the k9 gnawing on the cops leg…

Reactions: FWoo45 and Maggot
I will go ahead and speculate you have not dealt with evictions much. Its a nasty business and probably one of the worst parts of policing for the very reasons you state: People feel 'entitled' to their homes--problem being they are living in someone else's property and being forcibly removed.

Coupled with the mentioned physical threats to other employees--this woman was not a rando. That sounds pre-judgy.

And it is. 99% of this bs is because the 'victim' is not exactly that. Its rare for the cops to curb stop a truly innocent person like you or me. It does happen, but its a lot more rare than we have been led to beleive. See like every BLM case ever.
but we are talking about this instance and in this instance, pd is 100% in the wrong

Reactions: John Glidewell
Looks like she’s never going to get evicted again if she lived. City is going to be paying out big on this one.
She didn't live. What's remarkable to me was that there wasn't another officer, or resident wounded in the wild shooting that ensued. You can see where a round struck the wall next to another officer that was coming from another across from him. They waited too long to shoot, which isn't surprising given the nature of today's society of criminal persecution for officers that made just a fraction of an error.

Branden

but we are talking about this instance and in this instance, pd is 100% in the wrong
So if the police do me wrong, I can go full commando regardless of the circumstances and be 'in the right' Why are we not holding her to the same standard as the PD?

The point here is you don't get to go rogue when the police are in the wrong. This is not "Jimmy Broke the rules and provoked me" society.

You guys want to comapre this to armed resistance and trampling of rights, try and find a better case than a lady with a knife being evicted. Just as the police response was disproportionate, so was hers. Its a tit for tat escalation.

Otherwise I will claim when some guy is a jackhole to me and I unload and show clear on him "Well he was in the wrong" will be my legal defense

NOT

TLDR: Crazy Lady is not 100% innocent in this situation.

Well then I still guaranty that someone is suing the city and will get paid.

I’d like to think that I’d never have a reason to be served, who knows though. If someone knocks on the front door when I’m home, I’m going to have a actual gun on me. It wouldn’t be visible necessarily but it will be there. Im sure many others here would do the same. What would happen to me if they noticed the gat? Probably nothing good, regardless of if it stayed holstered or how I was acting. She should’ve called 911 as soon as she closed the door, to at least establish some communication with the cops. As mentioned above, there have been some instances of guys dressing up as cops to rob weed grow houses. There one a few years ago right across the street from the shop where they hit the wrong house.

Dude really failed here IMO and his buddies didn’t help. Glad they didn’t kill each other.

So if the police do me wrong, I can go full commando regardless of the circumstances and be 'in the right' Why are we not holding her to the same standard as the PD?

The point here is you don't get to go rogue when the police are in the wrong. This is not "Jimmy Broke the rules and provoked me" society.

You guys want to comapre this to armed resistance and trampling of rights, try and find a better case than a lady with a knife being evicted. Just as the police response was disproportionate, so was hers. Its a tit for tat escalation.

Otherwise I will claim when some guy is a jackhole to me and I unload and show clear on him "Well he was in the wrong" will be my legal defense

NOT

TLDR: Crazy Lady is not 100% innocent in this situation.
Yeah man. I'm with you.

Prejudice is getting totally out of control and knee jerk emotional responses have become the norm. Law enforcement is just one facet of the issue. The right and left are further apart than I can ever recall. Racial tension is at 60's levels, inflation is rampant, we're "on the brink" of WWIII and at the same time, we've never had it so easy.

Maybe we're all being played for fools.

Maybe we ARE all fools....

WTF is wrong with people? Doesn't anyone say.. Who's there? Before opening a door. If the response is "Police" your next question should be..." Do you have a warrant? No? Leave it at the door. Thanks and have a nice day. "
Then ignore them.
If the response is... "Candy gram." Definitely don't open the door!!!