• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Armasight Sidekick 640's with Pano-Bridge

ST42

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
WA
Gents,
I picked these up in my quest for dual HMT's. They have less than 2 hours of use and are still on the included batteries that came with each unit. There is Zero wear on these and they look as they did when I unboxed them. If you are unfamiliar with these here is a thread on them,

The Sidekicks are really incredible units for the price, and if you use a Flir Breach now, the Sidekicks will blow it out of the water. I am only selling as I went ahead and went all out and bought a pre-retirement gift of Skeeter's. I have a great wife!
I have a little over $6k into these. Buy the complete set, and I'll throw in the Pano Bridge. $5.6k Shipped for the set. $2.8k each without PB shipped.
ITAR will be respected. ####NOTE. DUE TO SCAMMERS. DO NOT POST THAT YOU'LL TAKE IT IN THIS AD, UNTIL WE HAVE MADE THE DEAL VIA PM! ####

Cross Posted on ARFCOM

PM those questions / offers. Thanks for looking,
ST42
qrN60DU.jpg

72juB8p.jpg

1bGRZV5.jpg

IFkTz0A.jpg

lbgeNFz.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: SDBguy95
Just received these back from Armasight where the software was updated. It is a Vast improvement over their initial offering!
Not as good as SkeetIR-x’s, but damn good for $25K less than a pair of Skeetirs. These are definitely players for HMT.
Bump for a fresh look see.