• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTS Benelli m4 $1450 delivered $305 in upgrades SPF to ROKfor2k

Prebanpaul

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 2, 2009
Akron Ohio Summit
I have a Benelli M4 Round count is 35-50 Upgrades include Mesa Tactical Urbina Pistol grip and stock with the riser. It also includes the Mesa Tactical side saddle with Picatinny rail system. The metal one not polymer. They call it the SURE SHELL and Rail. This M4 has the choke tube system and comes with the cylinder bore choke. Its has been in and out of the safe and in the corner for 10 years. No rust no or bluing loss, a couple of rub marks you typically get in the safe. The shell extension tube had a light mounted to it. There is a ring on the extension tube only from where the light was mounted.

I will not remove any of the parts on the gun. I do not have the original stock. I am not sure on the original box. I will look later.

I am firm on the asking price of 1450 shipped. They are 1799 new plus all the upgrades and tax. It now cost $50 dollars to ship a gun more than two states over. Unless you live in ohio or a neighboring state and are willing to drive to me, the price is 1450. If you drive to the Akron Ohio area the price is 1400 .

Its easier for me to answer text as I am gone for most of the day. I check this regularly at night time. 330-472-eight six eight 6 I am not looking for any trades.

Thanks for considering this.

Last edited: