• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories THE ORIGINAL MAGNETIC DOPE CARD HOLDER (SPUHR/Pic Rail/Arc M-Brace)

Screenshot_20210607-135218.png
so 3.28 oz

TTT got these ready to go out just let me know the color and mounting option.

Mine arrived in the mail today. Really happy with it and it'll be a lot better than writing on my hand every stage lol.

Thanks!

TTT I have about 15 sets in black that are ready to ship.

Have an pic rails left?
Yes I have been printing them like crazy the last couple days current stock is
50 picatinny black
25 spuhr (which can be combos)
Have just a few in white, green, orange, blue and red. It only takes a day to switch over and print a few in whatever you want.

Send me a PM with some pictures and dimensions and we can see what I can do.
Looks pretty simple if anyone has one give me a dim on the side mounting location. I will start making them also.

For all interested in the ARC style I will try my best. I just need to find out the serration sizes and I believe we will be in business. I am going to make it similar to the bubble level to maintain my style of keeping the footprint less than the turrets on the optic.

Reactions: littlepod
Well guys here’s a couple preliminary models I put together I am printing one as we speak. 2B99F54A-3D2F-47B4-A65A-1B3561AE215B.jpeg83444CBC-12EC-4972-9D55-8B8F3709FB57.jpeg

@Lance Darkhorse and @littlepod since you guys were interested I will send you each a set of the prototypes for $35 shipped tyd if you are interested. I will take recommendations and provide a final product based on your input. I will send the final version to you free of charge. Here are some pictures of the first one hot off the press. C8E7CD86-54E5-4068-9972-788413A4219F.jpegA14C7A84-A55E-427A-8B56-B85CB7FFF71F.jpeg4185BB44-48A9-4F73-B549-6A44FA2BF8BC.jpeg

I dont have the M brace just yet but if you made a timer holder (for the timer in the OP) as well i would be interested in grabbing both those from you when i do get the Mbrace

I dont have the M brace just yet but if you made a timer holder (for the timer in the OP) as well i would be interested in grabbing both those from you when i do get the Mbrace
well just let me know what you are wanting and needing and we can work something out shoot me a PM.

TTT the prototypes are on their way all orders are packaged and being dropped off as soon as they open.

TTT
Thank you all for the support. Looking forward to hearing from the guys I sent out the prototype M brace (arc) mount adapters to. If anyone has any issues feel free to reach out.

TTT FYI based on input from the couple guys looking for m brace mounts I have updated and am ready to send you your finals.

I also have a website now.

I am also adding a Gay Tiger 6GT rainbow option to my offerings.

Christmas addition for the Dasher bois like myself is a must. -Kidding, the best cartridge doesn't need extra marketing. ;)

I've got an Mbrace coming in this week, hopefully. Any rotation problems between the magnet interface? I could see where you could take the outer ring of where the magnets sit and finely notch it, for the same reason ARC did their surfaces, only one point of contact. Just a thought, if it works it works.

If I place an order, will a card ship with it?

Christmas addition for the Dasher bois like myself is a must. -Kidding, the best cartridge doesn't need extra marketing. ;)

I've got an Mbrace coming in this week, hopefully. Any rotation problems between the magnet interface? I could see where you could take the outer ring of where the magnets sit and finely notch it, for the same reason ARC did their surfaces, only one point of contact. Just a thought, if it works it works.

If I place an order, will a card ship with it?
Hey I have yet to have someone complain about the rotation of the card section. The magnets I use have a pull force of 15-17# each. That is quite a bit for the little bit of weight we are putting on them. Each order will come with 2 dry erase boards with the necessary hook and loop velco. The finish is rough enough that rotating the card is easy but catches just enough to hold static.

Reactions: lash
Looking good! I'll need to get one for my Spuhr and compare with the Hawk Hill Spuhr holder. The simplicity of pulling it off is nice. The magnet is super strong, it's not going to get bumped off.

The rotation question that @SPINDRIFT1047 mentioned is interesting. There's enough friction that it doesn't just rotate loosely. Interlocking grooves would be an interesting thing, but I don't know if it really would help that much given I think the force required to move it would still be enough to overcome that kind of groove/friction. I'll need to do some practice with it and bump it into things and see.

1639171361581.png