• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Federal Gold Medal Match Large Rifle Primers *Free Shipping*

brennon272

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 11, 2014
I have a couple 5000 count cases of gold medal match large rifle primers. They are $950/5000 SHIPPED or $1800/10000 SHIPPED. I am a certified HAZMAT shipper and comply with all DOT regulations etc. Best way to contact me is via PM.

All cases are officially SPF. If you did not receive a message from me you did not make the cut. Do not worry, I have a small quantity of BR2 cases that I will be offering to those who contacted me who were not able to get in. Look for my message.

All cases are officially SPF. If you did not receive a message from me you did not make the cut. Do not worry, I have a small quantity of BR2 cases that I will be offering to those who contacted me who were not able to get in. Look for my message.
please advise, can i be #1 in line if i didn’t receive a return message from you? thanks!

I have a couple 5000 count cases of gold medal match large rifle primers. They are $950/5000 SHIPPED or $1800/10000 SHIPPED. I am a certified HAZMAT shipper and comply with all DOT regulations etc. Best way to contact me is via PM.
If any of your SPF's doesn't work out, I would like to buy a case of 5K.

Thank you....saw this earlier and should have jumped on it.....my error :)

Alright guys, we will be getting everyone's primers packaged up and ready to ship over the weekend. Please expect a tracking number early next week or sooner. We have some people who paid via check. Their orders will be delayed for receipt of check and clearing. If you paid electronically, you are good to go at this point. Look for a restock of primers from me in a few days after we process these outstanding orders. Thanks!

Can you PM me I have a question about shipping? I have some I need shipped.

Alright guys, we will be getting everyone's primers packaged up and ready to ship over the weekend. Please expect a tracking number early next week or sooner. We have some people who paid via check. Their orders will be delayed for receipt of check and clearing. If you paid electronically, you are good to go at this point. Look for a restock of primers from me in a few days after we process these outstanding orders. Thanks!
Thank you Brennon.

Another update. We are closely monitoring the weather impacts on shipping and are trying to plan around it so that no one experiences significant delays or worse. I have several packages that are held up in various parts of the country due to weather right now. HAZMAT Labels are looking like they will be in tomorrow so we will begin packaging tomorrow for a hopeful ship date of Wednesday or Thursday depending on weather conditions. At the very latest they will go out Monday if the weather does not let up sooner. Regardless of the ship date, everyone should be receiving a tracking number Wednesday or Thursday via PM, though it may not update instantly. For now, I have posted our remaining availability of primers and powders below. If you have ordered previously, I can possibly combine items with your preexisting order so that you will not incur additional costs. This is the last of the product I will have for the foreseeable future. I am trying to work with Fedex to get a reduced HAZMAT rate for these smaller shipments to reduce the cost but below is the current information.

We have the following supplies available for shipment to the lower 48. We are a certified HAZMAT Shipper. Shipping costs usually run $50 +/- $10 depending on where they go. This includes the Hazmat fee, etc. Please do not PM me asking for a specific quote. We will combine shipping where applicable. Just figure worst case scenario. Insurance Extra.

Primers

5k Case of Federal no 100 Small Pistol Primers (2 avail) - $1300
5k Case of CCI Small Pistol Primers - $1300
1k Box Winchester Large Rifle Magnum - $300
1k Box Federal Small Pistol Magnum Primers (4 Avail) - $235
1k Box of CCI BR2 APS Strip Primers (4 Avail) - $225
1k Box of Small Rifle Magnum Primers (3 Avail) - $300
1k CCI Large Rifle Magnum Primers (2.5 Avail) - $300/1k

Powder

Ramshot Tac Rifle - case of 10 1ib containers - $850
IMR 4831- case of 10 1ib containers (2 available) - $900

Another update. We are closely monitoring the weather impacts on shipping and are trying to plan around it so that no one experiences significant delays or worse. I have several packages that are held up in various parts of the country due to weather right now. HAZMAT Labels are looking like they will be in tomorrow so we will begin packaging tomorrow for a hopeful ship date of Wednesday or Thursday depending on weather conditions. At the very latest they will go out Monday if the weather does not let up sooner. Regardless of the ship date, everyone should be receiving a tracking number Wednesday or Thursday via PM, though it may not update instantly. For now, I have posted our remaining availability of primers and powders below. If you have ordered previously, I can possibly combine items with your preexisting order so that you will not incur additional costs. This is the last of the product I will have for the foreseeable future. I am trying to work with Fedex to get a reduced HAZMAT rate for these smaller shipments to reduce the cost but below is the current information.

We have the following supplies available for shipment to the lower 48. We are a certified HAZMAT Shipper. Shipping costs usually run $50 +/- $10 depending on where they go. This includes the Hazmat fee, etc. Please do not PM me asking for a specific quote. We will combine shipping where applicable. Just figure worst case scenario. Insurance Extra.

Primers

5k Case of Federal no 100 Small Pistol Primers (2 avail) - $1300
5k Case of CCI Small Pistol Primers - $1300
1k Box Winchester Large Rifle Magnum - $300
1k Box Federal Small Pistol Magnum Primers (4 Avail) - $235
1k Box of CCI BR2 APS Strip Primers (4 Avail) - $225
1k Box of Small Rifle Magnum Primers (3 Avail) - $300
1k CCI Large Rifle Magnum Primers (2.5 Avail) - $300/1k

Powder

Ramshot Tac Rifle - case of 10 1ib containers - $850
IMR 4831- case of 10 1ib containers (2 available) - $900
Who is "We"? This sounds like a business, and as such you need to upgrade to a commercial account, or your post will be pulled down and you will be banned.

How many have received their primers? I received a notice from Fedex today that the hazmat paperwork was incorrect and the primers were returned to the shipper.

• Wow
Reactions: DIBBS
In OP's defense, he says half the shipments had no issue and half were returned, he doesn't know why yet as he's out of town but will address this when he gets back next week. I'd just feel more comfortable hearing that some folks did receive their shipments.

Last edited:
I have the same issue and contacted Brennon yesterday. He replied and said he is aware of the issue and doesn't know why half shipped with no issues and half had problems with the labels. He is trying to contact FedEx but having trouble getting through to customer service.

8F179C2D-2C91-4D6B-9C02-4EB9A16E9071.png

Yep… And it was signed by L Kim... very odd. I wonder why Lil Kim would be stealing all our primers?

I hope he’s legit. It’s been disastrous the past couple weeks shipping via FedEx at my work. Let’s see how this pans out.

So... I had a bunch of primers laying around for stuff that I no longer had or was reloading for...

I looked into shipping. I determined that sending loaded small arms munitions was one thing, but sending primers is a completely different issue.

UPS wants you to have commercial account to ship primers. Whereas in the case of load ammunition, you only need to mark the box.

I tend to think, at the moment, that it's something along those lines.

ALSO: They are all X-raying packages and looking for stuff that is illegal or controlled. So it's possible that 1/2 of them got through and the other half didn't...