• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Accessories [WTS] MDT ACC Tikka T3x/T1x Chassis

Lockybalboa

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 7, 2019
Pictures:

MDT ACC RH Tikka chassis plus bag rider. Also, has a cheek pad installed, easy to remove if you don't like it.

It has seen some good times and has the love marks to prove it, but it is 100% functional and outstanding.

I used it mostly with a T1x and as such the magazine latch is REMOVED. I've since lost the latch -- if you want to use this with a T1x, then don't worry about it.

If this is going to be used with a T3x of any type then you'll need a new latch from MDT. You should be able to just call them and get a new one sent out.

Looking for $750 Shipped OBO

If you happen to be in SoCal and want to buy face-to-face I'll knock a few double-doubles off the price.

Venmo/Zelle only, PP banned after selling too many gun parts and people leaving stupid comments.

I'm new on these forums but have a long history on Reddit in the /r/GunAccessoriesForSale sub, lots of positive feedback on there. I also don't mind exchanging numbers and ID info.