• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Firearms WTS Molot Vepr Folding Stock Russian FIME AK-47 NIB 7.62x39

SCRDNEK

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2011
Offered is a Russian made Molot Vepr AK-47 NIB 7.62x39. Unfired with box, papers, cleaning kit and one 922r compliant 5rd magazine. Magnificent 1.5mm receiver, hammer forged chrome lined barrel, bulged trunnion, optics rail attachment. Will accept all standard AK magazines. Obama sanctioned banned and very rare in this condition. $3250.00 shipped to your ffl. USPS MO payment. No trades. No BS Gunbroker sales tax or fees. I have an additional listing for a NIB fixed stock version of this Russian manufactured Molot Vepr AK-47 in 7.62x39.
DSCN0787.JPGDSCN0792.JPGDSCN0793.JPGDSCN0795.JPGDSCN0794.JPGDSCN0796.JPG

Last edited:
Macdaddy..Thank you Sir for your Sergeant Member endorsement. I have been a Hide member since 2011, and an active buyer of fine firearms, but rarely post. This is my initial effort WTS with the Hide. Historically my activity has been with GunBroker as colectr80, but have found the mandatory GB state sales tax is a deal breaker for me as a buyer and seller. I welcome any and all serious inquiries concerning my posts..thx again SCRDNEK

If you decide to open it up to trades let me know...got a couple things I’m looking to move...awesome looking gun, just cash poor right now

jcope..Yes Sir, I understand the cash poor issue. That's why I find myself in a position to offer this fine and rare Vepr to our members. I don't anticipate being able to trade, but thank you for your interest. Just FYI. A more affordable alternative to the Russian Vepr is one of Zastava's ZPAPM70 AKs. These are imported from Serbia (Yugoslavia) and converted 922r by Zastava USA. They are the older Yugo on steriods. Not banned yet, but most likely will be. I'm not trying to beat myself out of a sale, but for many the Vepr is just to pricy. thx SCRDNEK