• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Optics Wts pvs14 and 22 dbal ir lights and helmet

1badbarrel

Dt srs wa
Minuteman
Feb 16, 2017
Wet side wa
wts pvs14 , have the manual and data record sheet , and a atn ps22 , no paper work on it, they both work great. Surefire m600v and a dbal-l2 , plus a couple streamlight ir’s and a team Wendy m/l helmet. I got the 14 and 22 from a member when the hide was scout. Don’t know the hours on them, I didn’t use it much at all. No trades , could use the funds and this stuff just sat. All itar applies. $5000 shipped . First I’ll take it is first.

Last edited:
Solid specs.

Type out the FOM, S/N, Resolution, EBI, and Halo. Pull the spec sheet photo. Possibility it could be an ITAR violation posting it openly on a public (international) forum.

That’s a great deal if you’re selling that entire kit for $5K. In today’s market, the 14/22 alone are worth that. Tossing in $1-2K of nice accessories is the cherry on top!

Reactions: WilliePete-
F6AF9E66-C1AD-42B8-9EDA-EBC9D5AEC1F8.jpeg

Reactions: Docsherm
That looks like a ps22 witch is Atn by the pic not a Pvs22 u have a better pic

Could you type out the specs? I could be a player but I missed the spec sheet attachment.