• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Optics WTS: S&B 5-25 Price Drop.

Darkside-Six

Trigger Puller.
Minuteman
  • Oct 8, 2013
    Michigan.
    Schmidt & Bender 5-25 PM2 LP MTC MSR reticle. Comes with flatline ops bubble level and Vortex defender scope caps. Turrets have small bit of paint wear off from use. Tracks perfect, no issues.

Not looking for any trades.

Original box and paperwork.
    ****$2400*** shipped.

1646932391467.jpeg

1646932434685.jpeg

1646932469181.jpeg

Last edited:
    Do you have a picture of the reticle? I looked on the SB website, and could not find LP MSR on their reticle list. Thx

I am interested in purchasing the scope at your asking price. Have a couple of questions…. Would it be ok to discuss on the phone? Should take about 3-4 minutes. My questions are around payment forms, reticle and age of scope. Let me know if you have time. My number is (404) 610-1040, or you can send me your number and I will call you. Thx

Item arrived today. Seems to be in good shape. Couple questions for you….

Did you have it mounted on a 20 MOA rail or just a regular height? What rail do you recommend?

The elevation turret goes one complete rotation, plus about 2 mils more, for a total of about 14. The ring on the top of the turret pops up, but it does not show any yellow windows (maybe this model does not have windows). My question is this…. If I wanted to be able to use two full rotations, how would I reset the turret? I looked all over YouTube but could not figure it out. Any advice would be a Godsend.

The glass is excellent by the way…. Thx

Reactions: Darkside-Six
    Item arrived today. Seems to be in good shape. Couple questions for you….

Did you have it mounted on a 20 MOA rail or just a regular height? What rail do you recommend?

The elevation turret goes one complete rotation, plus about 2 mils more, for a total of about 14. The ring on the top of the turret pops up, but it does not show any yellow windows (maybe this model does not have windows). My question is this…. If I wanted to be able to use two full rotations, how would I reset the turret? I looked all over YouTube but could not figure it out. Any advice would be a Godsend.

The glass is excellent by the way…. Thx
    it’s not a double turn.

I had it mounted on 20 MOA. The rifles it was mounted on had a full length rail across the forend. (AR10) I used Badger 1.5” high rings but that is because it needed to clear the front rail. If you don’t have a front rail you won’t need to go that high.