• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories WTS/T: SA Manners T4A with Accessories (Price Drop)

MTAR15

Twist'n Grips & Pack'n Dips
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jun 20, 2009
    Montana
    This is a take off from a 6CM that I'm going to stick into a chassis.

All work was done by Rod Weber at Weber Custom. It was bedded for a Defiance Deviant and should be perfect for Rem 700 & clones.

It includes everything seen, T4A (standard fill), EFR, Vudoo DBM (no magazine), the Area 419 ARCA and the 419 barricade block, red action screws.

Base coat on the stock is black paint with a light texture, came is Cerakoted and Rod did a lot of hand work to make all the lines blend. Everything else is Cerakoted. he even black specked the heads of the red screws to accent with the stock.

The rifle had a heavy Proof CF barrel, I included a photo of the rifle so you can see the barrel profile.

Parts cost alone is $1400+ before paint and labor

Asking $1350 $1250 shipped.

Will consider a trade on a chassis for a Rem clone LA.

IMG_6067.jpg
    IMG_6068.jpg
    IMG_6069.jpg
    IMG_6070.jpg
    IMG_6071.jpg
    IMG_6072.jpg
    IMG_6073.jpg
    IMG_6074.jpg
    tempImageQsZgir.png

Last edited:
    • Love
    Reactions: SpookM14
    Been asked a few times, so I figured I’d just post it.

The metal Cerakote color is Burnt Bronze.

Another look. Will consider trades for a chassis for a Rem LA

out of curiosity what are the divots in the bedding from? Or why are they there?

Looking for optics trades, I can add cash. Particularly a MK5 5-25 Tremor 3, but others considered