• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD WTS Tikka T3X TAC A1 Chassis and Magazines

cyberace

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2010
Tennessee
Selling complete chassis for a Tikka T3X TAC A1 6.5 Creedmoor (Also fits 308/260 Rem, maybe other calibers, not sure) in like new condition. Bought this rifle new and have fired 20 rds through it so far. Decided to go a different route with the chassis. Includes the top rail, lower stock, forend, stock spacers, all bolts, screws, allen wrenches and brake.

3 magazines in new condition. 6.5 Creedmoor but also fits .308/.260 Rem. 1 magazine was used to shoot 20rds and the other 2 are new and only inserted to test for fitment.

Complete chassis set, NO MAGAZINES. $525 shipped and insured.

3 magazines only $225 shipped and insured.

Complete chassis WITH 3 magazines $725 shipped and insured.

I only accept USPS Money Orders. Sorry, I don't use any online payment apps. If you have any questions or want additional pics, let me know.

20230805_030345.jpg

20230805_030057.jpg

What it looked like on my rifle.

Tikka20220904_161737.jpg

Congrats on the sale
Can you tell me what chassis you went with for your Tikka Tac A1 and how hard was it to remove that metal lug under the barrel near the front of the receiver?

Thanks. Still deciding on what chassis to go with.

The lug is no problem to remove, its just 2 allen head screws holding it on to the reviever below the barrel and 1 on top to the picatinny rail. I just used a Dewalt heat gun to heat all the screws and even to loosen the epoxy under the picatinny rail. Once you heat it up, everything comes loose easily, no stripped screw heads. Some people will use a propane torch but a heat gun will get it hot enough and you don't risk damaging the finish. Hope this helps.