• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Optics WTS Vudu 5-25 md3 mil/mil

cmullG34

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 5, 2017
Southern NH
Like new in the box with night force ultralight rings. Bolt it on and you’re off to the range. It’s been living on my RimX and only selling because I’m getting another mk5 to completely match my full size rig. Text 6035458070 for pics. $1300 w/ rings shipped PayPal f&f or you cover fees.

Damn I almost placed a wtb ad for this exact scope today!

How did you like the VUDU compared to your Mark 5? I just picked up a Mark 5 5-25 cuz of a deal, but it's supposed to go on a 12" Grendel LOL So I was contemplating trading down to a 3-18, or the VUDU recently caught my attention. But, reviews on it there were inconsistent about the glass and eye box...

How did you like the VUDU compared to your Mark 5? I just picked up a Mark 5 5-25 cuz of a deal, but it's supposed to go on a 12" Grendel LOL So I was contemplating trading down to a 3-18, or the VUDU recently caught my attention. But, reviews on it there were inconsistent about the glass and eye box...
I loved it! I do think the mk5 is brighter on the high end but that’s to be expected due to the size of the vudu. The only reason I got rid of it was so my 300 prc and rimX would completely match

Reactions: robgt00