• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Night Vision WTS/WTT Leupold Tracker 2 thermal scanner

Jumper

I have a rendezvous with death
Minuteman
  • Dec 15, 2008
    some disputed barricade
    I have a Leupold Tracker 2 thermal scanner that I'd like to sell or, trade for a tripod. I received it for Christmas and its like new in the box. It works fine but my eyes are getting old and require me to hold it too far away to effectively see the display. I have only used it to walk around my yard and look around inside the house. Its sensor is good enough to see the residual heat from my foot tracks on carpet and on my deck and pixels of pasture cattle @ ~800 yards.
    Euro-optic lists its price as $599.99 https://www.eurooptic.com/leupold-thermal-sights.aspx
    I'll put a trade or cash value on it of $550.
    I am looking for shooting tripod similiar in design to the Field Optics Research PRO32.

Not interested in much else but open to reasonable offers. Obviously I would add cash on my end for the right tripod.
    Payment to me would be by money order or PayPal F&F.

Couple of pics

Attachments

• IMG_20210129_192650.jpg
      IMG_20210129_192650.jpg
      362.7 KB · Views: 120
    • IMG_20210129_192555.jpg
      IMG_20210129_192555.jpg
      520.5 KB · Views: 115
    I have a Leupold Tracker 2 thermal scanner that I'd like to sell or, trade for a tripod. I received it for Christmas and its like new in the box. It works fine but my eyes are getting old and require me to hold it too far away to effectively see the display. I have only used it to walk around my yard and look around inside the house. Its sensor is good enough to see the residual heat from my foot tracks on carpet and on my deck and pixels of pasture cattle @ ~800 yards.
    Euro-optic lists its price as $599.99 https://www.eurooptic.com/leupold-thermal-sights.aspx
    I'll put a trade or cash value on it of $550.
    I am looking for shooting tripod similiar in design to the Field Optics Research PRO32.

Not interested in much else but open to reasonable offers. Obviously I would add cash on my end for the right tripod.
    Payment to me would be by money order or PayPal F&F.
    I have been looking for a Leupold Tracker 2, do you still have this to sell?