• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

WTS/WTT Manners TF2A Mini Chassis Gen 1 short action TRADE PENDING

jbell

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Jan 16, 2010
    Lewiston, ME
    I just purchased this here on the Hide for a project that has to be put on the back burner unfortunately. The stock is in excellent condition, no imperfections or damages that I have seen, the folder is smooth and locks up tight.

**the only thing to note is the inlet has been professionally modified for a Kelbly Atlas action (relief cut for a trigger hanger, slightly longer ejection port relief, clearance for the side bolt release). All of the work is noted in the pictures with red circles, but it is all very well done and looks good. None of it effects the use of a different action. It actually opens up the range of actions you can use without needing to do these modifications because trigger hangers and side bolt releases are becoming more common.

There are 2 flush cups on the left side and a pic rail on the bottom.

I am pretty firm on the price as I’m just trying to get my money back out of it. Feel free to ask any questions.
    **TRADE PENDING**
    $1035 shipped and insured
    Trades: Vortex Fury HD LRF binoculars

Last edited:
    Reactions: nad1967
    I’m interested in trading for or towards a pair of Vortex Fury HD range finder binoculars.