• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTS/WTT (more so sell): Lots of scopes

GBMaryland

Herr Oberst
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 24, 2008
    Maryland, US
    I've got a bunch of stuff I'm not using, and I've pretty much standardized on two brands... so it's time to get rid of the others.

The ONLY trades I'm interested in are L3 and Photonis Intens night vision tubes (possible MX-10160/AVS-6/9 tubes)...

AllScopes.jpg

(I should have the boxes for everything... the RINGS do not come with these scopes... there WILL be light ring marks, but nothing serious.)

1) Nightforce NSX 3.5-15x50 MRAD Zerostop Hashed Mil-Dot (This scope, but has lines, not dots) $1000.00 SPF

IMG_3449.jpg

2) Hendsolt ZF 3-12x56 SSG-P The glass is fantastic and the eye relief great. (NOTE: integral mount - really only good for something requiring a HIGH mount, such as an AR10 or AR15) $1000.00 SPF: Strykervet

[No box; Missing]

3) Minox ZP5 5-25x56 MR5 #66599 $2600.00 --> Reposted in it's own listing...

IMG_3444.jpg

4) Vortex Viper PST 6-24x50 EBR-1 (MOA) $400.00 SPF to ProDrive

IMG_3447.jpg

5) Leupold Mark 4 LR/T 3.5-10x40 TMR Riflescope 60020 $400.00 SPF: To Mr Wick... Oh boy.

IMG_3446.jpg

6) Leupold VX-R Patrol Rifle Scope 30mm Tube 1.25-4x 20mm 1/10 MIL Adjustments Illuminated FireDot SPR Reticle Matte $400.00 Sold to: 357magag

IMG_3445.jpg

Last edited:
    Folks,

Everything has been shipped to all buyers! Combination of FedEx and USPS one-rate.

Just waiting on ProDrive with the PST (I think he's been working).

You should all see your stuff by Thursday! Thanks a ton for buying it all!

Reactions: TheFlyingNerd
    You find anymore leupolds laying around you want to move PM me bud.

Folks,

Everything has been shipped to all buyers! Combination of FedEx and USPS one-rate.

Just waiting on ProDrive with the PST (I think he's been working).

You should all see your stuff by Thursday! Thanks a ton for buying it all!
    PayPal sent this morning
    Thank you

BowHunter!!!! You live!!!

By that ZP5 from me and I’ll give you a SWEET deal. Heh.

I think at this point I don’t have anything but S&Bs, my Premier Heritage 5-25x56, and the Vudu 5-25 on my 22lr.

i’ll check the safe and see if I have anything laying around that might interest you. 😂

Folks, you should be all receiving your stuff over the next few days… Please let me know if you’re happy, etc.

GB

Thank you guys!

Folks, once you check everything out and make sure it works for you, and so on, if you could leave decent feedback that’d be appreciated!

Send me
    BowHunter!!!! You live!!!

By that ZP5 from me and I’ll give you a SWEET deal. Heh.

I think at this point I don’t have anything but S&Bs, my Premier Heritage 5-25x56, and the Vudu 5-25 on my 22lr.

i’ll check the safe and see if I have anything laying around that might interest you. 😂
    the deets. I’m a Leupold fan, but a sweet deal is hard to pass up lol