• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms WTT AI AXSR 338 Lapua Package. TT 525, Spuhr mount, Cadex Falcon.

NateSavannah

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • May 25, 2020
    Georgia
    Theres no other way to put it, I need really awesome thermal more than I need an AI AX 338.
    So here it is. You want it, lets talk.
    This is my First sale on here but have been selling on gunbroker for well over a decade under the name TacticalSavannah.
    So its my AXSR in the FDE variety chambered in 338 lapua mangum with one extra magazine (extra magazine is the only thing that shows any wear. left it in the bottom of my shooting bin).
    With a TT 525 sitting in a spuhr qd mount. MOA ER reticle.
    Cadex Falcon Bipod.
    Replaced the grip with a magpul option comes with original ergo as well. and put magpul covers on the handguard.
    Bought everything new.
    Ive shot 20 rounds thru her and shes a laser.
    Asking $15000. Ill pay shipping charges. I dont want to break up the package. Thats a good bit less than what I paid.

Things I would consider in trade...
    High end thermal. LWTS-LR, UTC-X, SkeetIR-X...
    Other thermal. Trijicon, Halo-lr....
    Nightvision clip ons. Pvs27, Pvs30....
    KAC rifles. HK416s.
    Got anything else highend to trade, doesnt hurt to ask.
    Prefer Payment with CashAp.
    Gold, Silver and other precious metals are also acceptable currency.
    tracked vehicles. houses. literally anything. Shoot your shot.

I really dont want to get rid of it, Im just bored with 2020. Everythings for sale. Once again Dont want to break it up. Dont want to sell just the chassis. Or just the rifle. Whole enchilada or nothin.

Attachments

• Image-1.jpg
      Image-1.jpg
      580.9 KB · Views: 1,197
    • image0 - Copy.jpeg
      image0 - Copy.jpeg
      884.5 KB · Views: 885
    • image0.jpeg
      image0.jpeg
      306.6 KB · Views: 754
    • image1 - Copy.jpeg
      image1 - Copy.jpeg
      946 KB · Views: 676
    • image1.jpeg
      image1.jpeg
      434.2 KB · Views: 662
    • image2.jpeg
      image2.jpeg
      463.4 KB · Views: 725
    Last edited:
    I have a septic tank I’ll offer, since you’re looking...

• Haha
    Reactions: BCX
    Eurooptic has them for around 7k I believe. I ended up getting mine from one of the higher ups at rem defense.
    Honestly its my favorite rifle with one problem. No support. Rem defense has worked overtime for their poor reputation.
    Anything breaks, im SOL. Stuck trying to find someone to fabricate a part for me. Even something as simple as a qd cup liner that was missing.
    Zero parts availability.

I have to say the csr you just don't see them . Just like really fine women
    Because I snagged mine from a guy from Rem Defense I was also able to snag 2 additional barrel extensions. So at some point im gonna put a proof carbon fiber 6.5 creedmoor barrel in it. the finest of the fine.

I do have to say this. My CSR with a DeadAir Sandman L can is movie quiet with subs. Mind blowing quiet.
    Had a Desert Tech SRS and it was significantly louder suppressed with the same can, same ammo.
    This CSR suppressed is mind blowing awesome.
    Ive also shot multiple multiple sub .5 moa groups with milsurplus ammo. Its a shooter.
    just wish Rem Defense wasnt such a dumpster fire and would provide support and spare parts.

It would take alot. Not only do I have the csr I also have 2 extra barrel extensions that you attach to a blank to do extra barrels for it. Total unobtanium. Have plans to do a 6.5 creedmoor carbon proof. This rifles a tack driver. Ive shot better than half moa groups many many times. It's got a zco420 on it. Love my axsr but this rem is on another level.