• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics WTT: TOILET PAPER (the good stuff) for high end optics

k
img.GDSJKjpg.jpg

I need you to attach your screen name to the toilet paper so I know your legit first

A simple “yes” would suffice.
I’ll get back to you next payday.

No need to be a butt wipe about it.
I'll bet a whole roll you've never even owned a TT or ZCO with one of the reticles I want anyway, so stop wasting my time.
I'm not interested in money..... the TP is much more absorbent and comfy.
I'm sure it all will be gone before then.

Not trying to hijack this guys thread but I have a line on some genuine charmin ultra strong (if my other trade goes through) and if you would be interested in some of that for some of the ny prison hand sanitizer

OP is been really picky here but I get it .., he's the One seating on the unopened sleeve of divine Ultra Soft goodness .., we're just beggars ., not choosers . So I'm seating here alone ., holding my Tangent and softly playing with the parallax knob and thinking ' I should get first dibs .., I should ! '

I might be interested in trading for my “Counter-Wiper” super extra secret scope... Engraving on the side reads “My hiney’s clean!”

good thinking! We will need other stuff to wipe with besides TP when it becomes scarce.
That's what socks are for! I mean feet already stink so who would be the wiser? Plus they are washable and very absorbent!

Trade:?

The good stuff. 70% alcohol content. Low pump count (approx. 27 to date).

Lemme know! View attachment 7270390

I already got a hand sanitizer offer...............but is that Duralast screwdriver a flat or phillips head?

I've heard by the grapevine that 70% alcohol may not kill this new virus, I've always used brake cleaner or lacquer thinner to wash up and never had a problem.

Last edited:
I already got a hand sanitizer offer...............but is that Duralast screwdriver a flat or phillips head?

Phillips. Also lightly used.

Interested in valved N95’s? Also very lightly used, and I’m pretty sure they were 19 negative.

Phillips. Also lightly used.

Interested in valved N95’s? Also very lightly used, and I’m pretty sure they were 19 negative.

Dang it! Needed a flat to finish my collection.

I'm a little bit older, I have a bunch of M17's stashed, I'm sure they are still in good shape.

I've got a full case of baby wipes I'd be willing to let go for military grade night vision!

I've got a full case of baby wipes I'd be willing to let go for military grade night vision!

Interesting because I have military grade baby wipes (with napalm tingling action) and I’m in the market for night vision for my baby. Small world, such similar circumstances

Last edited:
I got a 2.5-10x32 nf but I ain’t trading s$&t without seeing detailed pics... please include top and side pictures with details of quilted pattern where visible through packaging.

I’ll take it per our PMs! (Today at 0137)

Edit: (Today at 0137 once buyer’s remorse sets in)
Sorry OP but I can’t complete our purchase as we agreed. The wife said we are expecting a new kid, the older one is starting a more expensive school, the MIL is coming to live with us, the sun got in my eyes, the wind was gusting...wait (thinks to self..”I’m backing out of a commitment not shooting”)

Please see earlier posts about single sheet trades.....but the "Firdedot Duplex" reticle may be interesting, or you just type with a stutter?
Jack Daniels was helping me type last night. ☠

I've got 6 old phone books. They're just like a entire book of Sears and Roebuck catalog index pages. No prefolding and crinkling like those picture pages need! Willing to trade for low end optics. Text "need wipe for the rear pipe" to BR 549.

Thank you,
MrSmith

I've got 6 old phone books. They're just like a entire book of Sears and Roebuck catalog index pages. No prefolding and crinkling like those picture pages need! Willing to trade for low end optics. Text "need wipe for the rear pipe" to BR 549.

Thank you,
MrSmith

silly-putty-funnies_1024x1024.jpeg

Reactions: SDBguy95
Lot of tire kicking in this thread. I’m surprised no one has snatched this up yet.

Everyone is waiting for a better deal. I was at my local groceries store and they restocked TP. I mentioned to the cashier that they finally got some on the shelves and he said that it will be gone by end of day. I don't get this TP obsession.

Everyone is waiting for a better deal. I was at my local groceries store and they restocked TP. I mentioned to the cashier that they finally got some on the shelves and he said that it will be gone by end of day. I don't get this TP obsession.
Better to have it and not need it...

Would you be interested in trading for one of these?
Pretty cool!

Attachments

• 07D9137C-64C6-4EC0-9D4F-A9BF4AE9496F.png
    07D9137C-64C6-4EC0-9D4F-A9BF4AE9496F.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 43
Use the neighbor's cat. They self clean. Just watch the claws!

I am a operating room nurse,, I can have surgical grade masks and your choice in optics out the door tomorrow!!

$h!t in one hand and want in another,,, see which fills up faster!!!

Don’t know why people that can’t handle the corona are getting a case of it!! They do make corona light! Duh!
278ED2B5-D3D3-4508-8DB0-5438013A3601.png