• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Wut? Lol

Funny you speak of your experiences during your boxing career(I've done a little boxing myself). When I worked Corrections, we had yearly training in POSC/DAT. When we would have to suit-up to go in on someone, we'd plan, strategize, game plan, blah, blah, and blah, when the plan finally went into motion, it turned into a F'n dogpile/street brawl. Just how shit went sometimes on my midnight tours. Hell, even my day shifts went like that. But, yeah, memories. Mac
You guys should have karate chopped the shit out of the biggest guy, then all the others would have fallen in line.

Just kidding. That's just the way it goes sometimes. Adrenaline is one hell of a drug.

How did he die 47 days later though?

Looked like first and second degree burns. He seemed banged up, but able to breathe.

I feel like something's missing from this story.
Well duh....covid obviously.

All bullshitting aside he slathered that shit all over his head so yeah he probably inhaled the flames and cooked his lungs.

Reactions: akmike47
You guys should have karate chopped the shit out of the biggest guy, then all the others would have fallen in line.

Just kidding. That's just the way it goes sometimes. Adrenaline is one hell of a drug.
F! When I started my CO career, we had 3 people that were over 30 y.o.a., and I started at 38. Out of a 10 person crew, I was the only one with any real life street cred. Glad I had lotsa "adrenaline", LoL:rolleyes:. Could not believe how many of the guys, much less the females, had never been in a schoolyard fight. Mac
ETA: I was also known as the "kinder, gentler" jailor. I was older and had more patience. Or, so I was told.

Reactions: vinniedelpino
WTF no one pulled the plug on the camera for a few seconds or how ever long it takes to dump a mag ........

What a shit show! I don’t even know where to start here. I can’t believe they let homie get that close to them period. That could have had deadly consequences for all of them in itself but then aside from that they go round and round with this dude and let him go back out and come back in and so on. Maybe they were trying to have some compassion on him but damn he should have been in cuffs well before the taser came out and then omg they literally shoot a taser at a guy that just doused himself in hand sanitizer. Wow. Maybe there is more to the story here but wow.🤣Dont white lives matter?

What a shit show! I don’t even know where to start here. I can’t believe they let homie get that close to them period. That could have had deadly consequences for all of them in itself but then aside from that they go round and round with this dude and let him go back out and come back in and so on. Maybe they were trying to have some compassion on him but damn he should have been in cuffs well before the taser came out and then omg they literally shoot a taser at a guy that just doused himself in hand sanitizer. Wow. Maybe there is more to the story here but wow.🤣Dont white lives matter?
Lots of whites in prison where they belong and not many whites on the outside even think about them. Now blacks are different , you can be obama POTUS and you will drop everything and stand with the black criminal no matter what he did.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
This^^^^^. Exactly how I interpreted the entire situation. Mac(y)