• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Wyoming mule deer hunt with my sister.

Killswitch Engage

Gunny Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Dec 23, 2008
ohio
Had the hunt of a lifetime in wyoming. We were blessed and she took this buck at 11,000ft. We went big and straight up the mountain to get this guy. It was a week of sheer magnificence, beauty and excitement. I was proud to be with her for this experience.
CF2631AAFB5.jpg.html]
5A38C58E-ED6F-456F-86A0-0CF2631AAFB5.jpg
[/URL]

Beautiful buck, beautiful girl, amazing brother.....Thanks for sharing congrats to you both.

Looks amazing, congrats! I'd love to hear about the gear. I'm leaving on a backcountry deer hunt in a couple weeks, although thankfully we'll be around 5000-6000ft!

Ask away. We camped at the base around 8000ft in tent. The weather was absolutely story book so that really helped. No rain or snow to contend with in the high country really helps.

Beautiful buck, beautiful girl, amazing brother.....Thanks for sharing congrats to you both.

Can't say much more than that, well done Sir, and pass it on to your Lady. It's a rare woman that'll understand and enjoy what drives us hunters to do what we do. You Sir, are fortunate!

As I read this I realize I may have been unclear. This was her tag, her kill and her hunt. I was merely there to support her, be her pack mule when need be and make a damn nice wind call. She did exactly what she knows how to do. We worked as a team and it was a damn neat experience. That's no country for old men. The mountains are unforgiving yet tremendously generous all at the same time

Congrats to the both of you - that is a really nice buck. That last picture is fantastic - love to hunt that kind of country sometime. Again congrats to you both for taking a fine buck!

Outstanding. Congrats and great pics.

Next week I'll be in SE WY north of Saratoga on our mule deer hunt. I didn't draw a pronghorn tag this year so strictly a deer hunt for me this year.

Our camp isa t 7000 and usually hunt the pronghorn on the high prairie. Going after deer will involve some more elevation, but sometimes they are found nearer the prairie.

Great fun and I really hope to tag one this year. It'll be my 4th attempt after hunting other areas and I still havent tagged up on a nice mule deer.

Congrats to you both! I took the best mulie of my life on the 16th in the Bridger-Teton. Know several guys who've taken great bucks this year - the herd seems to be in great shape!

I think Killswitch was adopted:). that looks like a awesome time and a nice brotherly thing to do.
what did she hit it with?

Seems like that's a hunt that makes memories to last a lifetime. My brother and I are going to do our elk hunt this year camping in the high country as well.