• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Xylo chassis users - any accessories you have/love/need

z7.jled

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Feb 22, 2014
Tampa, FL
10 yr anniversary is coming up and my wife is getting an upgraded wedding band, bigger shinier etc

I get to upgrade something as well. I could get her to agree to a whole lot and a Seekins sp10 and mk5hd 3-18 or nx8 is awfully appealing, but I think I’m gonna be reasonable and get a xylo
i have a LRI worked mausingfield in a KrG X-ray chassis I love, but am gonna upgrade to a xylo.

I plan on getting the arca spigot, a barrel shroud and some weights, unless you all have a bettter idea. some Club prs use, occasional whitetail or SE USA pig hunts but it’s rare thanks to work (and fishing)

I found that of all the different mags I had laying around the ARC mags were the easiest/fastest/most consistent to insert into my XYLO. They also feed perfectly (I've used them with 6XC, 6mm Comp Match, .308win). So I would consider getting a pair of those with the chassis.

Reactions: z7.jled