• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yeah.... About Baltimore

What percentage of the population will never know anything other than what the leftist media tells them? Maybe they do know what they're doing.

He's been playing them like a fiddle since like 2015 and they still don't even know it.

LOLOLOLOL

Problem is that Trump has too much testosterone and 50% pf the population is female.

Women these days are attracted to Beta males and they will vote with their "Soap Opera Sympathies" not their brains.

Women dont like straight forward blunt messages.

They want to hear someone that is going to talk of "the challenges in Baltimore" with "Sympathy" for its residents while recognizing "the hard working politicians" trying to better their lot.

They know its a shithole and what Trump says is true, they just cant fathom it as an intentional human consequence which in fact it is.

Women will realize anyone that hurts kids or rapes a woman represents real evil. They know that exists in the world and will 100% agree to have their nuts ripped off and shoved down their throat but subtle, institutional, organized evil is beyond their scope of understanding.

giphy.gif

Elijah, Nancy, Chuck, Adam, Jerrold, The Schlob, and their ilk are all just very accurate reflections of their constituencies. Remove them, and somebody precisely the same will spring up in their places.

If there's a race issue involving those incumbents, it's those voters who are actually generating the racism. They want it. They elect it. Forget the politicians, it's the voters who should get the nod.

$16B to Baltimore for local improvement? That's flatly obscene. Those people wouldn't know what to do with it if they had it in their hands; which they never will for long. They get it, they waste it, it's gone. Thanks, America!

Pearls before swine....

Greg

Last edited:
The Dems are not defending the indefensible. They know they can't, so they deflect. Their aging battle cry, "That's racist, Trump's racist..."

Anyone/anything they can't face up to squarely with truth is racist.

It's old, Elijah; it's old. You wore it out. Nobody cares who's your latest racist.

They can't handle the truth. Deep own inside; they want Trump on that wall...

See what I did there...?

Perfect time for an audit of where the 16 billion went by a non-local agency.

R
And so it comes out that half of it went to the politicians companies and the other half went to the politicians buddies company's.

What do you think would happen?

Nothing would happen.

The Baltimore school system lost a couple hundred million a few years ago.

Reactions: Rthur
Baltimore is a 3rd world shit hole, probably worse than many 3rd world shit hole countries. The aquarium is about the only thing safe to visit.

I am not sure how anyone draws the conclusion that Trumps comments were racist, it looks to me like people drawing those conclusions know something about Baltimore and it's majority local population and they are the ones making the racist comments...

And so it comes out that half of it went to the politicians companies and the other half went to the politicians buddies company's.

What do you think would happen?

Nothing would happen.

The Baltimore school system lost a couple hundred million a few years ago.
I'd be good with just shining a bigger light on Elijah and his corruption.

R

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
PSA: STAY OUT OF BALTIMORE ITS A SHIT HOLE
The aquarium is not a safe place to visit. Don’t mislead people going to see flipper rape some poor guy.

The ghetto is just right over yonder, if the ghetto rats riot while your at the aquarium watching blow fish jizz in the water, your right on the edge of the harbor. If you jump in the harbor to escape the riot, you will die from some nasty disease from the tainted water.

If you stand and fight, you will most likely be out gunned. You know those gang bangers are sporting glocks and AR-15s also... and they live in a war zone so they’re used to live gun fire...

The only safe spot in Baltimore is flying over it in one of these doing this:
View attachment 7121560
One thing to add. If you do win a fight against one if the gangs of Africans, you will be charged and sued and the judge will be as liberal as they come. Abc the jurors will be all the gang bangers grand mothers. M

It's like visiting any other third world country. Dont.

Reactions: Tazman and Dpp
Better buy some heroin from the locals on the corner to keep them from murdering you for being white. Kind of like bringing a gift to a tribe leader in some African tribe.

That sounds like the unattended pay parking lots in Atlanta. When the thug asks if you want him to watch your truck, tell him yes and hand him a few bucks (that you pull out of your pocket, not from your wallet).

Reactions: Dpp
I need to start reading the news more often.... or maybe I don't... this shit sounds wild.

You get enough Irish or Germans or Chinese in your country. It will start to resemble Ireland or Germany or Chiner

Reactions: MtnCreek and Dpp
You should go see for yourself. Take your family there on a vacation. Stay over on the west side and take your kids to mowdawmin mall. Take your wife to get her hair and nails did,

If your a white man, you better be carrying a full auto M16.

There’s neighborhoods there where a whiteman best not wander into. The little black kids look at white people like they funny because some never see ol Whitey.

Better buy some heroin from the locals on the corner to keep them from murdering you for being white. Kind of like bringing a gift to a tribe leader in some African tribe.

Oh wear steel toed boots so all the dope needles laying about don’t end up in your foot
If it is that bad paint up, get a Van, cut a hole in the rear area, stop over a few man holes, dump 5 gallons in each all around that hood, an let nature take it's course?

Problem is that Trump has too much testosterone and 50% pf the population is female.

Women these days are attracted to Beta males and they will vote with their "Soap Opera Sympathies" not their brains.

Women dont like straight forward blunt messages.

They want to hear someone that is going to talk of "the challenges in Baltimore" with "Sympathy" for its residents while recognizing "the hard working politicians" trying to better their lot.

They know its a shithole and what Trump says is true, they just cant fathom it as an intentional human consequence which in fact it is.

Women will realize anyone that hurts kids or rapes a woman represents real evil. They know that exists in the world and will 100% agree to have their nuts ripped off and shoved down their throat but subtle, institutional, organized evil is beyond their scope of understanding.
You mean, we have to poo poo women now?? No wonder my wife thinks I'm an A-hole!! Shit, sucks to be me. Mac:D

PSA: STAY OUT OF BALTIMORE ITS A SHIT HOLE
The aquarium is not a safe place to visit. Don’t mislead people going to see flipper rape some poor guy.

You certainly do NOT want to venture 1 block out from the Aquarium but park here and go to see aquarium here (see pic) in daylight hours only

oh and don't make a wrong turn anywhere on your way, you will at the very least be robbed, and possibly a lot worse if you make a wrong turn anywhere

1564681939226.png

Camden Yards may also still be a safe spot to visit, but again, don't make a wrong turn.

You certainly do NOT want to venture 1 block out from the Aquarium but park here and go to see aquarium here (see pic) in daylight hours only

oh and don't make a wrong turn anywhere on your way, you will at the very least be robbed, and possibly a lot worse if you make a wrong turn anywhere

Camden Yards may also still be a safe spot to visit, but again, don't make a wrong turn.

Camden Yards is questionable at best right now. As usual DPW screwed something up, there was a water main break (shock of all shocks if you've lived here more than 5 minutes) and then a fire and cave in right where 395 dumps you out in front of the stadiums. Screwing up traffic as well as loot rail service to the stadiums. not that i would ride that either...

LOL, well driving that tank into Baltimore certainly wouldn't hurt ;)

Any turn that takes me North of a line running along the northern border of my state, extending along northern border of TN, then accross the Mississippi River, extending along the northern border of Oklahoma, and down the western border of Texas to the gulf.......
Is a wrong turn.

Any turn that takes me North of a line running along the northern border of my state, extending along northern border of TN, then accross the Mississippi River, extending along the northern border of Oklahoma, and down the western border of Texas to the gulf.......
Is a wrong turn.
You don't go East of 77, do you? Never go East of 77!

Is a wrong turn.

There is a small Cabela's near you, just north of the TN line. It's in VA though.

View attachment 7152834View attachment 7152835
Must be an awful lot of diabetics in Baltimore. I assume this is an insulin dispensary...?

When I was a kid and viewed those battery operated trucks in the big Sears catalog I dreamed of owning one.

My Dad was a Union Plumber, Mom waitressed and we were not buying $300 battery cars.

How is it now the poorest neighborhoods own fleets of them?

Not that I'm an expert but he's with the dealership. The way most of the higher output operations work down here is there's a house/place where you pay, a house/place that holds the drugs at bat so to speak, a house/place for the drugs on deck to so speak and several sentries at different places. Some of the bigger operations will have a house or place to shoot up and if they're smart, multiple avenues of egress.

I had to deal with Baltimore ATF and those guys couldn't pour water outta their boot if the directions were written on the heel. That entire city needs to be douched out top to motherfucking bottom.

I had to deal with Baltimore ATF and those guys couldn't pour water outta their boot if the directions were written on the heel. That entire city needs to be douched out top to motherfucking bottom.

As a Maryland resident, I and most others here agree with you. The corruption is rampant, but the voters in the city continue to vote as their granddaddies did. Until they wake up and get off of their free handouts, the city will never change. But I guess that's where all of the problems start anyway.