• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yeah, I Like Juvenile Humor So Sue me!

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Y5R9sKooMFU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Vtl-h2wY0J0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can't out run a bullet asshole. Oh it might not be justified but wrong person and it will happen. That sure as hell isn't Chicago, they send bullets for A LOT less than that.

I'm all up for Darwin award behavior. But this shit to random strangers? Not knowing what medical condition they may have or where their head might hit? Sorry, not funny to me. At all.

Besides being an asshole, I'm convinced that he's a pedo, too. How badly do we need a court jester?

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/PNz4Wz1.png"}[/IMG2]

Last edited:
    But he's all grown up n Stuff. Demented pos needs to be in pedo prison. Trust me, the right people are aware of this pervert.

But Veer, look at all the cool kids that find him harmless and this "shit" acceptable. There is zero chance he's not a S O and some fairly smart people think it's funny. Don't you too? ;)

We should judge him on the merits of his literary production. I mean, the man's an artist, right?

https://www.poopeelife.com/stories/n...-jasons-house/ Night At Jason's House

“Finally the weekend is here!” Jason said to himself as he drove home from work. Jason gets to have the house all to himself during the weekends and he always looks forward to it so he can play his music and videos games as loud and as much as he wants without his wife getting on his case about it and telling him he needs to grow up already. What a joke he always thought. He’s only 23 years old and it’s not uncommon for guys Jason’s age to still be into video games. It’s not like he’s a fanboy or anything. He just loves playing games. And most importantly he can drink all the beer he wants without his wife nagging him about drinking too much and getting sick. He never understood what the big deal was. It’s not like he ever puked on the floor or anything or got hangovers. It must just be his wife is very over protective of him like he was her son or something.

Jason arrives home and notices his wife in the process of loading her car with her bags she always takes with her to her mother’s house. Jason gets out of the car and they both kiss and Jason walks into the house all the while thinking of the great fun he’s going to be having when his ball and chain leaves. His wife then comes in the house to announce she’s leaving and goes over the usual rules with him like he was a teenager being left alone for the first time. Seriously, a 23 year old needs this speech every week? So Jason just listens aimlessly as she kisses him on the head and leaves the house and drives away. Quickly Jason jumps up and fires up his laptop and gets on Skype to see if any of his local friends are online. He notices his friend Jacob right away who’s a very cool guy and beer drinking. Jason messages him and then calls him up and invites him over. Jacob leaves his house and drives over to the liquor store for a few cases of beer. Jason leaves his house and does the same. About 20 minutes later both Jason and Jacob arrive back at Jason’s house with beer in hands and grins on their faces. See, Jacob and Jason have similar lifestyles in that they only have a couple days to themselves a week. Another thing they had in common was that even though they both are married, they both are bisexual. Their wives never cared because they didn’t consider it cheating when they would mess around with other guys. Jason has only done things with one guy who happens to be his best friend. Jacob on the other hand never really did anything with other guys other than just kissing. “What’s up dude!?” Jacob said excitedly. “Not much bro, just starting to enjoy freedom again.” Jason answered back. The two guys both shook hands and then carried their cases of beer into the house.

As Jacob cracked open his first beer, Jason got on the PS3 Store and started downloading games for them both to play. While the downloads were going on in the backround, Jason went and got his first beer to and started drinking. “Hey Jason, is it cool if I stay the weekend here because I really don’t wanna hear my noisy neighbors fixing the fence all fucking day?” Jacob asked. “Sure, bro mi casa su casa.” Jason said as he took a huge swig of beer and burped afterwards. The two guys continued drinking until the games were all downloaded then they started playing. The both were laughing at eachother failing at the VR Missions in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty HD. The two guys were literally in tears laughing at eachother. They were having so much fun that they didn’t even bother playing the other games they downloaded. They continued drinking and racing to the bathroom to pee almost every 5 minutes it seemed. “Man Jake, wouldn’t it be awesome if there was beer that didn’t make you pee so much?” Jason said with a buzzed voice. “I know huh? I’m never sure if I’ll even make it to the bathroom most of the time because it hits me so hard.” Jacob said with an assertive voice. There was an odd pause in the conversation and then Jason asked “hey Jake, have you ever wet your pants from drinking beer?” Jacob smiled and said “oh yeah! The first year I started drinking beer I wet my pants pretty much everytime because the urge to pee would hit me so hard. How about you Jase?” “Well, yeah but it wasn’t really accidents.” Jason answered in a soft voice. “WHAT!? You wet your pants on purpose?” Jacob said in a surprising voice. “Don’t get all excited dude. It’s not how it sounds. See, my buddies and I were all going back and forth to eachother’s houses sneaking beers and during this time a cop came through the alley we were walking through and we had to hide in between houses and I had to pee really bad and there was nowhere for me to pee so I just did it in my pants.” Jason said. “HAHAHA!!!! That’s fucking great!” Jacob laughed. “Fuck you! I had no choice!” Jason said in a defensive tone. The two guys continued gaming and laughing and drinking and peeing for the next 3 hours.

“Hey Jase, I’m getting hungry how about you?” Jacob asked. “Yeah, why don’t you hit the speed dial and order us a couple pizzas. What’s not to love about pizza and beer and an empty house?” Jason said with a devilish grin. Jason continued to game while Jacob ordered two extra large supreme pizzas. Jason noticed Jacob grabbing his crotch a lot during the phone call and he knew that Jacob was having to let more beer out. Jason wait patiently until Jacob got off the phone and then he sprung into action and tackled Jacob and tickled him relentlessly. “GET OFF ME I’M GONNA PEE!!!” Jacob pleaded as Jason ignored him. Next thing Jason knew he was watching a small wet spot form on Jacob’s denim pants. Jacob broke away and ran to the bathroom. Jason sat there on the ground laughing himself silly over what he just did. Soon after that, Jacob emerged from the bathroom with a very large wet spot on the front of his pants and a noticeable bulge. It would seem that Jason wasn’t the only one who had fun during that. Jacob just called Jason an asshole and then they both went back to playing the game. 30 minutes later the pizzas arrived and Jacob answered the door not remembering he had wet his pants. The pizza lady took the money and as she was giving change and looking down she noticed the wet spot and giggled and smiled. Jacob’s face got beet red as he took the pizzas and shut the door. “What’s wrong dude?” Jason asked. “That stupid cunt noticed my wet pants and laughed!” Jacob said angrily. “Who cares? It’s not like she’s our friend or anything. Just some dumb bitch with a shitty job. Your wet pants probably made her entire week!” Jason said as he continued playing. “I guess you’re right. Anyways, let’s eat!” Jacob said. The two guys each grabbed a pizza and a few more beers and scarfed them. The two guys continued gaming for another couple hours until they both started feeling sleepy from the beer. They both looked at eachother and yawned and decided to call it a night before they passed out like a couple of drunks.

They both decided there would be no harm sleeping in the same bed together because it was rather large. Jason hopped into bed wearing nothing but his denim shorts and a t-shirt and quickly fell asleep. Jacob on the other hand wanted to get even with Jason for making him wet his pants. Jacob waited a good 20 minutes to make sure Jason was asleep and snoring. Jacob then searched on the internet on Jason’s laptop to see how to get revenge. He discovered the hand in warm water trick. He quickly shut down Jason’s laptop and went into Jason’s kitchen and got a large bowl and filled it with warm water. He brought the bowl of warm water back into Jason’s room and carefully submerged Jason’s hand in it and he left the room and went to play more games while Jason slept. Jason was dreaming about walking through a grassy field on a very warm day and hearing trickling water on a nearby stream. He went over and waded around in the water to cool off. As Jason got out of the water he shook his wet hair off and realized he was needing to pee really badly. He went over to a nearby tree to pee on it and realized that he was already wet he should just pee in his already soaked shorts and he did. The problem was that not only was Jason peeing his shorts in his dream, but also in his bed in reality. Jason had just wet his bed! Oblivious to the fact, he continued to sleep until Jacob came in the room about an hour later to check on his devilish work. “Holy shit! Jason soaked the bed! The trick worked!” Jacob said excitedly. Jacob stood there in amazement as spurts of pee continued to soaked into Jason’s shorts. Jacob was started to get a huge erection over this. Jacob has always secretly admired Jason and his looks and his personality, but never thought about him in the way he was thinking about him now. Jacob was getting so horney watching Jason continuously wet himself in his sleep. Jacob creeped over towards Jason and started rubbing his wet crotch. He could feel Jason getting hard too. Jacob was so into it that he wasn’t even paying attention to the fact he was now peeing in his pants. The hissing sound of the pee quickly woke Jason up. Jacob was stunned and didn’t know what to do. Both of them were hard and wet. Jason then did the one thing that Jacob never would have imagined he would do. He asked him to get in bed with him and play. They both stripped down to just their undies and made out in the wet bed and each continued to add pee until it started dripping on the ground. They stroked eachother’s diamond hard dicks and sucked eachother as good as they both could and kissed and before they knew it, they both had the most intense orgasms they ever had in their lives. They both lay there afterwards staring at eachother while paralyzed from pleasure as they soaked the bed once more and both fell asleep.

As the morning sun shined on both guy’s faces from the window, the musty smell of pee and cum instantly reminded them of what happened the night before. They both stumbled out of bed and tried to regain composure. They quickly changed out of their pissy and cummy undies and each wore a pair of Jason’s denim shorts. As they walked out to the living room to game some more, they noticed a magazine on the floor. They both got on their knees to look at it together, when all of a sudden they heard two voices yell “FREEZE!” One voice tells them both to stand up and turn around and face them. Jason and Jacob were shocked when they saw that it was Raiden and Snake. Both armed with M9s converted into tranquilizer pistols. Both guys soaked their dry shorts in fear and were then shot and fell asleep. When they awoke they found they were tied up in a place called Arsenal Gear and wearing nothing but diapers. Jason started crying and filled his diaper with poop. Jacob tried to stay cool but ended up wetting his diaper. What would become of these guys? Where are they? Will they escape? We will never know because that’s the end of this story. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End

I'm all up for Darwin award behavior. But this shit to random strangers? Not knowing what medical condition they may have or where their head might hit? Sorry, not funny to me. At all.

Well, most pranks you're seeing that are popular on the net are pretty much all staged. I would think from legal standpoints they'd have to be if not just for the fact to avoid a serious asskicking. Staged or not, the concept still makes me laugh.

We should judge him on the merits of his literary production. I mean, the man's an artist, right?

https://www.poopeelife.com/stories/n...-jasons-house/ Night At Jason's House

“Finally the weekend is here!” Jason said to himself as he drove home from work. Jason gets to have the house all to himself during the weekends and he always looks forward to it so he can play his music and videos games as loud and as much as he wants without his wife getting on his case about it and telling him he needs to grow up already. What a joke he always thought. He’s only 23 years old and it’s not uncommon for guys Jason’s age to still be into video games. It’s not like he’s a fanboy or anything. He just loves playing games. And most importantly he can drink all the beer he wants without his wife nagging him about drinking too much and getting sick. He never understood what the big deal was. It’s not like he ever puked on the floor or anything or got hangovers. It must just be his wife is very over protective of him like he was her son or something.

Jason arrives home and notices his wife in the process of loading her car with her bags she always takes with her to her mother’s house. Jason gets out of the car and they both kiss and Jason walks into the house all the while thinking of the great fun he’s going to be having when his ball and chain leaves. His wife then comes in the house to announce she’s leaving and goes over the usual rules with him like he was a teenager being left alone for the first time. Seriously, a 23 year old needs this speech every week? So Jason just listens aimlessly as she kisses him on the head and leaves the house and drives away. Quickly Jason jumps up and fires up his laptop and gets on Skype to see if any of his local friends are online. He notices his friend Jacob right away who’s a very cool guy and beer drinking. Jason messages him and then calls him up and invites him over. Jacob leaves his house and drives over to the liquor store for a few cases of beer. Jason leaves his house and does the same. About 20 minutes later both Jason and Jacob arrive back at Jason’s house with beer in hands and grins on their faces. See, Jacob and Jason have similar lifestyles in that they only have a couple days to themselves a week. Another thing they had in common was that even though they both are married, they both are bisexual. Their wives never cared because they didn’t consider it cheating when they would mess around with other guys. Jason has only done things with one guy who happens to be his best friend. Jacob on the other hand never really did anything with other guys other than just kissing. “What’s up dude!?” Jacob said excitedly. “Not much bro, just starting to enjoy freedom again.” Jason answered back. The two guys both shook hands and then carried their cases of beer into the house.

As Jacob cracked open his first beer, Jason got on the PS3 Store and started downloading games for them both to play. While the downloads were going on in the backround, Jason went and got his first beer to and started drinking. “Hey Jason, is it cool if I stay the weekend here because I really don’t wanna hear my noisy neighbors fixing the fence all fucking day?” Jacob asked. “Sure, bro mi casa su casa.” Jason said as he took a huge swig of beer and burped afterwards. The two guys continued drinking until the games were all downloaded then they started playing. The both were laughing at eachother failing at the VR Missions in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty HD. The two guys were literally in tears laughing at eachother. They were having so much fun that they didn’t even bother playing the other games they downloaded. They continued drinking and racing to the bathroom to pee almost every 5 minutes it seemed. “Man Jake, wouldn’t it be awesome if there was beer that didn’t make you pee so much?” Jason said with a buzzed voice. “I know huh? I’m never sure if I’ll even make it to the bathroom most of the time because it hits me so hard.” Jacob said with an assertive voice. There was an odd pause in the conversation and then Jason asked “hey Jake, have you ever wet your pants from drinking beer?” Jacob smiled and said “oh yeah! The first year I started drinking beer I wet my pants pretty much everytime because the urge to pee would hit me so hard. How about you Jase?” “Well, yeah but it wasn’t really accidents.” Jason answered in a soft voice. “WHAT!? You wet your pants on purpose?” Jacob said in a surprising voice. “Don’t get all excited dude. It’s not how it sounds. See, my buddies and I were all going back and forth to eachother’s houses sneaking beers and during this time a cop came through the alley we were walking through and we had to hide in between houses and I had to pee really bad and there was nowhere for me to pee so I just did it in my pants.” Jason said. “HAHAHA!!!! That’s fucking great!” Jacob laughed. “Fuck you! I had no choice!” Jason said in a defensive tone. The two guys continued gaming and laughing and drinking and peeing for the next 3 hours.

“Hey Jase, I’m getting hungry how about you?” Jacob asked. “Yeah, why don’t you hit the speed dial and order us a couple pizzas. What’s not to love about pizza and beer and an empty house?” Jason said with a devilish grin. Jason continued to game while Jacob ordered two extra large supreme pizzas. Jason noticed Jacob grabbing his crotch a lot during the phone call and he knew that Jacob was having to let more beer out. Jason wait patiently until Jacob got off the phone and then he sprung into action and tackled Jacob and tickled him relentlessly. “GET OFF ME I’M GONNA PEE!!!” Jacob pleaded as Jason ignored him. Next thing Jason knew he was watching a small wet spot form on Jacob’s denim pants. Jacob broke away and ran to the bathroom. Jason sat there on the ground laughing himself silly over what he just did. Soon after that, Jacob emerged from the bathroom with a very large wet spot on the front of his pants and a noticeable bulge. It would seem that Jason wasn’t the only one who had fun during that. Jacob just called Jason an asshole and then they both went back to playing the game. 30 minutes later the pizzas arrived and Jacob answered the door not remembering he had wet his pants. The pizza lady took the money and as she was giving change and looking down she noticed the wet spot and giggled and smiled. Jacob’s face got beet red as he took the pizzas and shut the door. “What’s wrong dude?” Jason asked. “That stupid cunt noticed my wet pants and laughed!” Jacob said angrily. “Who cares? It’s not like she’s our friend or anything. Just some dumb bitch with a shitty job. Your wet pants probably made her entire week!” Jason said as he continued playing. “I guess you’re right. Anyways, let’s eat!” Jacob said. The two guys each grabbed a pizza and a few more beers and scarfed them. The two guys continued gaming for another couple hours until they both started feeling sleepy from the beer. They both looked at eachother and yawned and decided to call it a night before they passed out like a couple of drunks.

They both decided there would be no harm sleeping in the same bed together because it was rather large. Jason hopped into bed wearing nothing but his denim shorts and a t-shirt and quickly fell asleep. Jacob on the other hand wanted to get even with Jason for making him wet his pants. Jacob waited a good 20 minutes to make sure Jason was asleep and snoring. Jacob then searched on the internet on Jason’s laptop to see how to get revenge. He discovered the hand in warm water trick. He quickly shut down Jason’s laptop and went into Jason’s kitchen and got a large bowl and filled it with warm water. He brought the bowl of warm water back into Jason’s room and carefully submerged Jason’s hand in it and he left the room and went to play more games while Jason slept. Jason was dreaming about walking through a grassy field on a very warm day and hearing trickling water on a nearby stream. He went over and waded around in the water to cool off. As Jason got out of the water he shook his wet hair off and realized he was needing to pee really badly. He went over to a nearby tree to pee on it and realized that he was already wet he should just pee in his already soaked shorts and he did. The problem was that not only was Jason peeing his shorts in his dream, but also in his bed in reality. Jason had just wet his bed! Oblivious to the fact, he continued to sleep until Jacob came in the room about an hour later to check on his devilish work. “Holy shit! Jason soaked the bed! The trick worked!” Jacob said excitedly. Jacob stood there in amazement as spurts of pee continued to soaked into Jason’s shorts. Jacob was started to get a huge erection over this. Jacob has always secretly admired Jason and his looks and his personality, but never thought about him in the way he was thinking about him now. Jacob was getting so horney watching Jason continuously wet himself in his sleep. Jacob creeped over towards Jason and started rubbing his wet crotch. He could feel Jason getting hard too. Jacob was so into it that he wasn’t even paying attention to the fact he was now peeing in his pants. The hissing sound of the pee quickly woke Jason up. Jacob was stunned and didn’t know what to do. Both of them were hard and wet. Jason then did the one thing that Jacob never would have imagined he would do. He asked him to get in bed with him and play. They both stripped down to just their undies and made out in the wet bed and each continued to add pee until it started dripping on the ground. They stroked eachother’s diamond hard dicks and sucked eachother as good as they both could and kissed and before they knew it, they both had the most intense orgasms they ever had in their lives. They both lay there afterwards staring at eachother while paralyzed from pleasure as they soaked the bed once more and both fell asleep.

As the morning sun shined on both guy’s faces from the window, the musty smell of pee and cum instantly reminded them of what happened the night before. They both stumbled out of bed and tried to regain composure. They quickly changed out of their pissy and cummy undies and each wore a pair of Jason’s denim shorts. As they walked out to the living room to game some more, they noticed a magazine on the floor. They both got on their knees to look at it together, when all of a sudden they heard two voices yell “FREEZE!” One voice tells them both to stand up and turn around and face them. Jason and Jacob were shocked when they saw that it was Raiden and Snake. Both armed with M9s converted into tranquilizer pistols. Both guys soaked their dry shorts in fear and were then shot and fell asleep. When they awoke they found they were tied up in a place called Arsenal Gear and wearing nothing but diapers. Jason started crying and filled his diaper with poop. Jacob tried to stay cool but ended up wetting his diaper. What would become of these guys? Where are they? Will they escape? We will never know because that’s the end of this story. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The End

But he's harmless, right?
    Fucked up is fucked up and shame on the enablers.

This is hands down the strangest thing Ive ever seen on this site. WTF ? Please tell me that aint actually maser. If it is.. woah. Yeah. Dudes fucked up.

This is hands down the strangest thing Ive ever seen on this site. WTF ? Please tell me that aint actually maser. If it is.. woah. Yeah. Dudes fucked up.

You're kidding right? You don't know who and what he is and you've been a member since 11 and probably lurked prior to that? Wow. But no worries my young friend. He's all grown up now.

You're kidding right? You don't know who and what he is and you've been a member since 11 and probably lurked prior to that? Wow. But no worries my young friend. He's all grown up now.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/media1.giphy.com\/media\/OBuyIUMHO6yVq\/giphy.gif"}[/IMG2]

Holy shit.. wtf did I just read?

Please don't tell me you kept reading the whole thing!

Years ago there was a pic that was presented as Maser in turd loaded underwear. I always assumed that was someone posting some pic lifted off the web because Maser was even more annoying back then (stop shaking your head in disbelief, he was). I'm not clicking on weird pedobear pissy pants links so for those who have, and have google-fued the crap (no pun intended) out of him already -- is this shit (again, no pun intended) about Maser for real? Was that old loaded shorts pic really him? Really? No, REALLY?

Maser, if it isn't true, you can't really fault any of us for believing it. You do have one hell of a track record.

So what's the word boys, is that story Maser's fan fiction? Shithouse Forum "It really happened to me" love letter? Or just some crazy arse crap that Veer found regarding the chair pulling guy? Or I don't know wtf. I have a morbid curiosity I guess, but I'm not going to start searching the web about such things.

Note to self: Forgetful Coyote probably read to the end of that story; be sure to give him a bad time about it for next five years. And yes Coyote, 1J04 probably read to the end too. And no, no one is going to give him a bad time about it. Because where some people see a goofy bastard screaming for ridicule, others see a brave soul doing his best to get by in a cruel world.
    <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/cNeukSIAu0M?ecver=1" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Dont get me wrong, I always knew he was a super awkward beta type motherfucker who was weird as hell so I just never interacted with em and put em on ignore after the fuckin gross diaper selfies, but all the gay boy piss and shit fantasy.. eh I reckon youre right, shouldve realized something very.. I dont know the word.. was up with someone who puts up super fag pics of themselves in diapers. Dude, still.. this is like so far beyond weird my mind is blown. How the fuck are you married Maser? Just.. never mind LOL this is some school shooter kid-rapey type shit right here!

Everybody just keep looking the other way. It's all good and "not our problem" right.

For anyone doubting it, yeah, that's really, really him. And he doesn't have the balls to man up and drift away like three-day old dog shit after a strong rain. He pulled the cop-hating shit last year and I lost it. Could you imagine how badly he could fuck some of us up, whose bodies are three-quarters wrecked from decades of hard use in public service, by pulling such shit? He isn't funny and he isn't harmless.

LOL I got to the 2nd paragraph before realizing its some weird gheyness. No thanks.
    Im wonderin same thing tho.. is this really forreal actually Maser? Like this is some truly fucked up stuff. I dont see why Veer would be lying or making this up tho? Not like maser needs help being a fuckin weirdo

For anyone doubting it, yeah, that's really, really him. And he doesn't have the balls to man up and drift away like three-day old dog shit after a strong rain. He pulled the cop-hating shit last year and I lost it. Could you imagine how badly he could fuck some of us up, whose bodies are three-quarters wrecked from decades of hard use in public service, by pulling such shit? He isn't funny and he isn't harmless.

Sets me the fuck off and his silence of denial is deafening. His attempt at a cryptic title is telling. Juveniles indeed..........

Well I've not been particularly nice over the years. At least I don't have to feel bad about that.
    I thought he was a lot tougher than Magnum Boner as he's taken it on the chin and not slinked away.
    But now it occurs to me that some people like being abused. And even pay for it.
    Good grief -- how many of us have insulted him only to have him reach down and pleasure himself over the experience?
    Disgusting.

[h=6]the hide[/h] Sniper’s Hide was founded in November of 2000 as a forum based community dedicated to the Art & Science of Long Range Shooting. Our Members, now more than 100,000 strong, encompass the entire dynamic of the shooting industry. Precision Rifle shooting is a commitment, one appreciated by the clientele who frequent the website. Sniper’s Hide mission is to uphold the traditions and professionalism of those who came before us, expanding on the Science, while developing the Art of bedwetting and pantshitting.

[h=6]the hide[/h] Sniper’s Hide was founded in November of 2000 as a forum based community dedicated to the Art & Science of Long Range Shooting. Our Members, now more than 100,000 strong, encompass the entire dynamic of the shooting industry. Precision Rifle shooting is a commitment, one appreciated by the clientele who frequent the website. Sniper’s Hide mission is to uphold the traditions and professionalism of those who came before us, expanding on the Science, while developing the Art of bedwetting and pantshitting.

Jumentous! Absolutely jumentous! Bravo!

Jesus what the fuck christ... I thought I was probably the strangest motherfucker on this board cuz I use 2FA on my personal boxes, and drink probably more than I should... and my life choices have landed me in some really strange situations, but god damn, there's a fucking pederast motherfucker posting pics of himself after he shit in his own diapers on this board?

Fucking internet is a scary place.. Here I was thinking I done seen all the fucked up shit and nothing could ever sneak up on me. I knew that motherfucker was off on some level. I knew it was a level that was probably somewhere outside the norm of fucked-up levels because of how much everyone talks shit about him, but I didn't know it was like that.

Clearly I have a lot of work to do before the CIA will finally send me the invite. God damnit. What the fuck else don't I know?

Jesus what the fuck christ... I thought I was probably the strangest motherfucker on this board cuz I use 2FA on my personal boxes, and drink probably more than I should... and my life choices have landed me in some really strange situations, but god damn, there's a fucking pederast motherfucker posting pics of himself after he shit in his own diapers on this board?

Fucking internet is a scary place.. Here I was thinking I done seen all the fucked up shit and nothing could ever sneak up on me. I knew that motherfucker was off on some level. I knew it was a level that was probably somewhere outside the norm of fucked-up levels because of how much everyone talks shit about him, but I didn't know it was like that.

Clearly I have a lot of work to do before the CIA will finally send me the invite. God damnit. What the fuck else don't I know?

LOL see yall I wasnt the only one damnet! QnD only been here 2 years less and he aint know it either!

Yea I wanted to puke tho.. just like Quick said I knew he was a bit "off".. just figured he was product of today's city faggot beta man upbringing. Nope. Maser is most definitely a bonafide fucked up individual, like probably gone end up in a mental institution or prison for some crazy extra gay boy-lover shit.

ETA: say quick do you use Tor, or more specifically TAILS as well? If not then look into it! Very cool shit.

c monnn...
    are you guys kidding, where the hell have you been hiding, what the fuck rock have you been under
    this shit, not that last gay article, has been around for years, what the fuck is wrong with you...

c monnn...
    are you guys kidding, where the hell have you been hiding, what the fuck rock have you been under
    this shit, not that last gay article, has been around for years, what the fuck is wrong with you...

Well oneshot, I'll just put it how Marty said in True Detective "people round here.. don't think that way! I know I dont think that way.."

The stuff that Maser is into is kind of way down the bottom of the scale of the kind of stuff people are into.
    For the most part he doesn't bring it here these days, so no real need to go looking unless you want to.
    I have no direct knowledge, but I'm guessing Maser makes a nice little side income from his fetish, paid for by people who you would think are totally normal if you met them on the street.

Pretty much anything that for you is horrible, revolting or possibly evil, somebody somewhere is into it, into doing it, into getting paid for it, and into having it done to them.
    If you hear people talking about the horrors of ISIS, the CIA, Guantanamo, African warlords etc., somewhere there is a group of people saying "Pfft... Amateurs..."
    Pretty much if it's consenting Adults of the Human sort (possibly some Aliens, if they want to get in on it as well), just don't go looking for it & keep on going on your merry way.
    Now if you want to go looking (at just the legal stuff), you'll find pretty much any horror ever conceived by any intelligence is being acted out somewhere by willing participants.

The stuff that Maser is into is kind of way down the bottom of the scale of the kind of stuff people are into.

Pineapple for some is an acquired taste.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/42oucm_lj50" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Another Great Thread

tenor.gif

what kind of bullshit, sitting on the fence, retarded, dumbass shit is that to say...
    you should have just kept your ass quiet and not said anything...
    you dont have any direct knowledge? yea right mother fucker, you read and have seen the same shit we have...

the world is a dangerous place: not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing...

or maybe some of whacked out mother fuckers like maser shitting himself and trolling little boys, thats probably it

what kind of bullshit, sitting on the fence, retarded, dumbass shit is that to say...
    you should have just kept your ass quiet and not said anything...
    you dont have any direct knowledge? yea right mother fucker, you read and have seen the same shit we have...

the world is a dangerous place: not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing...

or maybe some of whacked out mother fuckers like maser shitting himself and trolling little boys, thats probably it

I'm not sure who you're barking at, but I've done my bit to point this out.

And if anyone has any issues with my pointing out what may be a serious issue, sorry, but grandpa just can't resist ringing that bell.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-_U0QPzIMJU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

To do otherwise would be immorally ambivalent towards the innocent and defenseless.

im specifically barking at w 54...and a little at coyote...
    Veer, when i typed my bit your posts didnt ring up at my counter yet ,for some reason...
    you did, and do an excellent job, thankyou very much, you are very good at it...
    now, after w54 posted what he did after reading this thread, i am appalled at how anyone could sit on the fence as he is...
    mother fucking unfucking sat...
    fucking period...

T
    Pretty much if it's consenting Adults of the Human sort (possibly some Aliens, if they want to get in on it as well), just don't go looking for it & keep on going on your merry way..

Two consenting adults pissing on each other is their business. If someone is pathetic enough to pay to watch, that's their business. Cowardly blindside attacks are all together different.

I'm with the guys who missed this over the years. I just thought he was an immature troll, but I've not paid that much attention to him or his posts because most of what I've seen is annoying. Clearly I'm not the only one who hasn't spent much time paying attention to him and had no clue what he's all about or what he's in to. And I doubt any of us feel a whit of guilt over that.

I'm just simply mentioning it, because Maser has been here for a very long time and his specific predilections with waste products have been public knowledge for a very long time. It seems on a regular basis they get brought up in more graphic details which is a bit unnecessary as we don't need to regularly hear all the specific details, yet once again long posts with graphic details. Don't give people fame or recognition for things you don't approve of.

As far as stupid pranks goes, that's a whole different story & we are seeing how YouTube and Social media are turning people into idiots & sociopaths as they try to do more stupid, dangerous or insane or evil things in order to get views, fame, recognition and some money. It would seem however that Law Enforcement is yet to get the proper go ahead to simply track down said miscreants and punish them accordingly.

In the case specifically of the 2 referenced chair prank videos, that is something that the local law enforcement should deal with as it would be easy enough with a warrant to get all the details about the posting party, probably their cell phones etc. and a fairly straight forward conviction or plea agreement.

They get away with it because nobody in proper authority holds them accountable legally and punishes them legally and makes legal examples out of them.

In this situation, we really do need the police to take care of it, for the sake of the miscreants. If the victims of said pranks were to actually run down the miscreants and apply some personal justice, there might just be some crying and whining about "just about to turn his life around", since a single well placed punch with your weight behind it, or a running tackle on paved streets can sometimes have unexpectedly fatal or life altering results.

Decent and righteous people could go ahead and take matters into their own hands and fairly quickly rid society of a lot of pests, however for the sake of the wrongdoers, it would be better if they get dealt with first by the police and the courts in a fairly strict manner for their own safety. Since when there is enough of a breakdown that Justice has to be handled individually, things tend to be a more black an white, is all good or gets you killed.

We also need to start cracking down on the amoral global megacorporations who profit from videos of bad deeds and make them disgorge enough profits regularly, that they decide it's not worth the costs, and if they can't make money off advertising on views of questionable material, it starts being not worth it to host it. Then if posting yourself doing such things regularly earns you a visit from the local police and a date in court instead of fame, followers and money, people may also not do it as much.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com\/originals\/60\/ed\/27\/60ed2742de2d98d7c7f6e6e6355e2620.gif"}[/IMG2]

Don't you have something to do somewhere else, like enjoy a good piss party to celebrate the fact you're a sick POS and we unfortunately have A LOT of people on here that just don't get, or worse, care just how fucked up you are. Not my fucking world. I keep saying it over and over. Not my fucking world. Uh fucking mazing. In my world we cull cucks like you and for good reason. Look the other way boys, that's what he's banking on. When it's one of your kids he's in contact with the story will change real fast. It's always someone else's problem isn't it.........

And yes, the ones being silent, you're part of the fucking problem with this shit. Enjoy your fucked up world pussies.

Last edited: