• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yeah, I Like Juvenile Humor So Sue me!

Pick me a winner, Pedo-Boy ...

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/img.ifcdn.com\/images\/da33eb15e7f8818aa2e559c63a13ec4515217b5119cf522bd517178248e79ead_1.gif"}[/IMG2]

For the life of me, I just don't understand why anybody tolerates this fuckhead. I don't respond to anything that guy posts. I generally don't open his threads, etc. Somehow, some way, I ended up here like each of you.

If each of us stops responding to the deviant fuck, eventually he will be forced to troll another playground.

Personally, I liked it much better when he was permanently banned. Rant over.

For the life of me, I just don't understand why anybody tolerates this fuckhead. I don't respond to anything that guy posts. I generally don't open his threads, etc. Somehow, some way, I ended up here like each of you.

If each of us stops responding to the deviant fuck, eventually he will be forced to troll another playground.

The issue isn't with whatever annoyance or inconvenience he might be here. Nobody loves his habits (presumably) except for him. The issue is with whatever his activities might be that are along the lines of his documented errand to buy more diapers, in which he chats up someone that he presumes to be 13 years old. That shit doesn't fly. But apparently nobody cares so long as they can just ignore him and pretend that he isn't making fucked up posts and jock-sniffing his beta male ass off. Until someone checks him out thoroughly, I'm not unconvinced that he isn't a threat.

do his kids live with him? if so, why? is that part of california broke also?

I purposely avoided this thread until now. Wish I had maintained my original course.

I just threw up a little.

Cali is a toss up. On one side they are so liberal they might endorse this behavior as expanding the child's experience horizon. On the other, libtard's are famous for messing in other's business so they might go in guns blazing..

Personally, I always flush a turd before it stinks.

im specifically barking at w 54...and a little at coyote...
Veer, when i typed my bit your posts didnt ring up at my counter yet ,for some reason...
you did, and do an excellent job, thankyou very much, you are very good at it...
now, after w54 posted what he did after reading this thread, i am appalled at how anyone could sit on the fence as he is...
mother fucking unfucking sat...
fucking period...

Not sure why im gettin barked at.. just like cartman I ignored the fucker. I figured he was just another supreme beta city slicker who was annoying as all get out. Also just like cartman I never knew that really was him in the shitty diaper or not. Im a pretty unassuming fella, nothin surprises me after living on outskirts of Atlanta for a bit. Just because someones a supreme beta cityboy dont necessarily mean theyre into homo piss-shit stuff... and just because I didnt realize hes a pedo-in-progress dont mean I condone it, or support it, or enable it! Ive had em on ignore for quite some time cause hes annoying as fuck and I truly wish he would quit gayin up the site and stay the hell way from rest of humanity. But bark on if ya must, think ya got the wrong tree tho. Cause I agree wholeheartedly, Ive had a good solid puke coming on ever since Mr Veer brought it to my attention, and I aint gone be surprised one bit if maser ends up locked up for some fucked up sexual shit. That said, I dont know what you expect me to do bout it, citizens arrest the fucker?

Maser.. a cuck huh. That must be a new one, I had to look up what the damn word meant. Think it says more about yourself than any other person on this site you fuckin weirdo.
ETA: I think my question about how a woman would ever marry Maser has been answered lol

Last edited:
Well, coyotes should expect some barking. It sort of goes along with the lifestyle.:p

Think what you want. I dont see you doin shit that anyone else aint doin - talking about it. If youu got evidence of law bein broke then wtf you waitin on

Word for word this sums up exactly what I think. Ol coon dog cant seem to find the right tree tho.. I aint the one writin pedophile fantasy dumbshot

a whit of guilt, they dont feel a whit of guilt

If you're talking to me, don't give me this pussy passive aggressive bullshit. Be a man about it and make clear who you're talking about.

I don't read Maser's stuff beyond what sneaks up on me as I usually read this site on the phone and the poster's name is off to the side out of view. I don't go to his websites. I don't watch his home movies or whatever some of you are privy to. I made clear I had no idea what he's about. If you missed that, pay better attention.

On the other hand, if you knew, what's wrong with you that you find his weird shit worth your time? And what have you done about it?
Since he's here having a ball I'm guessing not much. Maybe you should consider shutting your pie hole a wee bit.

Edit: I said I don't feel guilty because I didn't know what this clown's story was. I don't. Same goes for Coyote it sounds like. Why should we have known? Or feel bad about being unaware? It's unbelievable that so many of you did know, appear to have done squat about it, and are on some sort of piety virtue-signaling trip over those of us who missed it. You sound like a bunch of lefties.

I didn't read very much of the story posted above or follow any links because it sounded like stupid weird crap I'm not into wasting my time on. For those who did, if there is criminality afoot I suspect you can ask Frank about an IP log and get the IP address of the poster and contact local law enforcement.

For my part here: Tucker, does anyone really appreciate Maser being here? I've pointed out previously that I don't think so. Does he post worthwhile info about shooting? Does he post things that people other then him find funny? Again, I don't think so? Could you mods consider banning him as being generally offensive and, if the guys who read everything above are right, potentially dangerous?

The beat around the bush virtue-signallers can pound sand.

C'mon Gentlemen, does it really matter who knew what and when? No. What matters is this is no fucking joke. And it's being addressed by those who do not condone this shit. Some have taken some posts outta context, hence the arguments. It's a passionate subject and angers some because he/it's been tolerated for so long. He"s not worth bickering amongst ourselves, but he is worth putting on the map to people that make a living hunting these sick fucks down. Let the misguided jabs go.

Last edited:
When this piece of work was just a little boy, running around the internet, joining forums, participating in discussions that were way above his head, he was just an annoyance.
As they caught onto his MO, forums were more than happy, in many instances, to just move him along and then look for his reemergence under another nick.
The more time that he spent gallivanting around talking shit out his teenage mouth, the more exposure he had, and the more people learned about his messed-up home life.
But nobody seems to have taken the implications seriously, because, after all, everything was transpiring in cyberspace, or so they thought. But some realized that there was a darker side.
Maser became emboldened by the apparent reluctance to address this within the realms of the day-to-day physical world. Now, he thinks himself a peer and his activities within the norm.
Forums just kept on trying to sweep him away and let the next place suffer. He landed here, and we've endured him now for 11 years, give or take a year-plus for enforced absences.
I'd like to think that somewhere amongst all those interactions, someone would have said, "Whoa, dude, this guy's off, who do I call?" But, apparently, nobody did, or at least not to any effect.
I'd also like to think that we're better than that, even if 11 years of forbearance and a pronounced "don't ask" attitude dominated our dealings with him.
You see, I dealt in threads with the VT active shooter, Cho Seung-Hui, on another forum. Not a lot, but enough to realize that something was off in the kid.
The forum swiftly removed all evidence of him in the wake of the massacre. Zero defects, don't cause a ripple, play dumb and hope that the spotlight doesn't shine down on you.
And here we are, with someone who might be a monster, and people are pointing fingers and saying that they were unaware, or held no responsibility for action if they were. Let's stop.
As I said before, I've done what I can, short of picking up the phone and dialing the county authorities. Surely someone here with greater contacts and resources could put ten minutes into this.
I don't want to crucify anyone. I'm just not willing to stand by and countenance possibly tragic activities through studied inaction.
NIMBY? It's everybody's backyard.

Edit: I said I don't feel guilty because I didn't know what this clown's story was. I don't. Same goes for Coyote it sounds like. Why should we have known? Or feel bad about being unaware? It's unbelievable that so many of you did know, appear to have done squat about it, and are on some sort of piety virtue-signaling trip over those of us who missed it. You sound like a bunch of lefties.

I didn't read very much of the story posted above or follow any links because it sounded like stupid weird crap I'm not into wasting my time on. For those who did, if there is criminality afoot I suspect you can ask Frank about an IP log and get the IP address of the poster and contact local law enforcement.

For my part here: Tucker, does anyone really appreciate Maser being here? I've pointed out previously that I don't think so. Does he post worthwhile info about shooting? Does he post things that people other then him find funny? Again, I don't think so? Could you mods consider banning him as being generally offensive and, if the guys who read everything above are right, potentially dangerous?

The beat around the bush virtue-signallers can pound sand.

My Dear friend Cartman. This place has known very well who and what he is since he's been here. Believe that. Why the powers that be condone his continued presence is beyond me. The hemorrhoid of the Hide gets a pass because he's been a piece of shit for so long. Longevity has it's sick perks.

When this piece of work was just a little boy, running around the internet, joining forums, participating in discussions that were way above his head, he was just an annoyance.
As they caught onto his MO, forums were more than happy, in many instances, to just move him along and then look for his reemergence under another nick.
The more time that he spent gallivanting around talking shit out his teenage mouth, the more exposure he had, and the more people learned about his messed-up home life.
But nobody seems to have taken the implications seriously, because, after all, everything was transpiring in cyberspace, or so they thought. But some realized that there was a darker side.
Maser became emboldened by the apparent reluctance to address this within the realms of the day-to-day physical world. Now, he thinks himself a peer and his activities within the norm.
Forums just kept on trying to sweep him away and let the next place suffer. He landed here, and we've endured him now for 11 years, give or take a year-plus for enforced absences.
I'd like to think that somewhere amongst all those interactions, someone would have said, "Whoa, dude, this guy's off, who do I call?" But, apparently, nobody did, or at least not to any effect.
I'd also like to think that we're better than that, even if 11 years of forbearance and a pronounced "don't ask" attitude dominated our dealings with him.
You see, I dealt in threads with the VT active shooter, Cho Seung-Hui, on another forum. Not a lot, but enough to realize that something was off in the kid.
The forum swiftly removed all evidence of him in the wake of the massacre. Zero defects, don't cause a ripple, play dumb and hope that the spotlight doesn't shine down on you.
And here we are, with someone who might be a monster, and people are pointing fingers and saying that they were unaware, or held no responsibility for action if they were. Let's stop.
As I said before, I've done what I can, short of picking up the phone and dialing the county authorities. Surely someone here with greater contacts and resources could put ten minutes into this.
I don't want to crucify anyone. I'm just not willing to stand by and countenance possibly tragic activities through studied inaction.
NIMBY? It's everybody's backyard.

Interesting, thoughtful, well written post.

'In this case' I dont think we're dealing with a Hui, but thats not to say there is not perversion, if not criminal activity going on.

Is there solid evidence of a crime being committed? False accusations can ruin a life: Care needs be exercised.

I am not above 'making a call' if I know for certain any form of child abuse is going on but I think it a stretch to draw that from what Ive seen so far; unless there is other and more damning evidence than a fictional story. While we may not like it, there is to my knowledge, nothing illegal about pissing or shitting oneself. Doing it around your children may change the equation.

My Dear friend Cartman. This place has known very well who and what he is since he's been here. Believe that. Why the powers that be condone his continued presence is beyond me. The hemorrhoid of the Hide gets a pass because he's been a piece of shit for so long. Longevity has it's sick perks.

Its because Frank is a very tolerant guy. He and I didnt get along for years and he could have banned me permanently at any time. Personally, I think he should be sole possessor of the permanent ban hammer.

Its because Frank is a very tolerant guy. He and I didnt get along for years and he could have banned me permanently at any time. Personally, I think he should be sole possessor of the permanent ban hammer.

Yes he is. I digress.

Cartman - good point! Whats your excuse oneshot? You apparently known about this fucker all along forever and ever, yet "sat on the fence" this whole time not even sayin a single word much less conducting any citizens arrest, then got the nerve to shit talk us who just finding out about the fruitcake...
Sorry yall I dont care to argue on here, youre right 1J, but it does get under my skin a bit if someones accusatin me of being on masers side or some shit, whatever the hell I was being accused of...

Yote, I'd say let it go for what it is, a misunderstanding. Let's not go burning bridges. I'm confident an apology is coming. The important thing is people know what we're dealing with.

Last edited:
Roll the credits ...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/LC0ac0mY4jE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Maser, You disgusting motherfucker. Why dont you fuck off already and stop gayin up this awesome forum?

Veer_G - I wasnt trying to start any bullshit, just giving back what I get. I for one appreciate you showin us Maser's true colors, even if it makes me(one of) the "fool(s)" for not knowing how fucked in the head Maser actually is. No way fucking anyone can say Im a fuckin fence sitter or taking masers side though wtf!!! Thanks for putting it out in the open, I can only hope what 1J says about the correct people knowing about Maser is true because he truly honestly seems unhinged as hell.

I have banned him more than once, only to see him back on here. You'll have to climb the ladder higher than me to get the answers you seek. I'm not a 'lather, rinse, repeat' type, so if something I do doesn't work I typically stop trying and move on to something else. I used to take it kind of personally when my actions were undone, but at the end of the day it's not my house and life's way too damned short for me to give a shit about the stains on some else's carpet.

Yote, I'd say let it go for what it is, a misunderstanding. Let's not go burning bridges. I'm confident an apology is coming. The important thing is people know what we're dealing with.

Youre right sir, hell with it. Just got under my skin being lumped in with the likes of maser.

On a lighter note, maybe fate will take a good direction and let maser end up at your prison, Im sure you can come up with some proper and creative correctional servicing for our stubborn pedo neighbor here.

Last edited:

Sorry man, but I just can't be expected to know, follow, or dig into the background of every weird fucker on a forum. I made clear to you on the phone last night this was all news to me and I was pissed and disgusted. That's a fact. More power to guys that are able and willing to cyberstalk people. Veer it sounds like you did some great digging here like you did with Magnum Boner.

But it borders on ridiculous for people to think that just because your on a forum you get a spidey sense about every pervert and snoop him out -- or even follow threads or posts about a guy. I'm sure there's many of us -- beyond me and Coyote -- who would not think we need to spend time reading about Maser or shit he writes. Though I'm sure they'll stay quiet about it now. It's like blaming me if my neighbours goes on a killing spree. Why the hell is that my fault? Why should I have known? I've barely said two words to him. It's just absurd. Even on the first page of this thread I didn't really believe it could be true. I don't remember sounding like someone who knew about him and was enabling him.

So even if there have been entire threads about Maser being a pervert I haven't read them. I didn't know. And to suggest I did and/or should feel guilty about not knowing is asinine and offensive. Truly ridiculous.

What hay some are tying to make about it escapes me. It makes no sense.

When I found out about this Maser perversion last night I was outraged. And I ranted to 1J04 in text messages about him roaming about -- especially in our forum. I've not been his buddy here. And since I don't know about any actual criminal behaviour, what more can I do? Seriously. This sounds like people are taking crazy pills here. It's like accusing Trump of getting pissed on in a Russian hotel he's never been to. Just nonsense.

Oneshot, I would like to think you can realize there's been some sort of misunderstanding here and we could shake hands after this. But I'm not going to sit back and let someone -- anyone -- unjustly accuse me of being dishonourable.

Sorry man, but I just can't be expected to know, follow, or dig into the background of every weird fucker on a forum. I made clear to you on the phone last night this was all news to me and I was pissed and disgusted. That's a fact. More power to guys that are able and willing to cyberstalk people. Veer it sounds like you did some great digging here like you did with Magnum Boner.

But it borders on ridiculous for people to think that just because your on a forum you get a spidey sense about every pervert and snoop him out -- or even follow threads or posts about a guy. I'm sure there's many of us -- beyond me and Coyote -- who would not think we need to spend time reading about Maser or shit he writes. Though I'm sure they'll stay quiet about it now. It's like blaming me if my neighbours goes on a killing spree. Why the hell is that my fault? Why should I have known? I've barely said two words to him. It's just absurd. Even on the first page of this thread I didn't really believe it could be true. I don't remember sounding like someone who knew about him and was enabling him.

So even if there have been entire threads about Maser being a pervert I haven't read them. I didn't know. And to suggest I did and/or should feel guilty about not knowing is asinine and offensive. Truly ridiculous.

When I found out about this Maser perversion last night I was outraged. And I ranted to 1J04 in text messages about him roaming about -- especially in our forum. I've not been his buddy here. And since I don't know about any actual criminal behaviour, what more can I do? Seriously. This sounds like people are taking crazy pills here. It's like accusing Trump of getting pissed on in a Russian hotel he's never been to. Just nonsense.

Oneshot, I would like to think you can realize there's been some sort of misunderstanding here and we could shake hands after this. But I'm not going to sit back and let someone -- anyone -- unjustly accuse me of being dishonourable.

Copy ALL that. One love Bitches. :p

I guess these are growing pains experienced by folks in a post-weird-motherfucker-does-weird-shit-people-could-have-known-and-done-something-about-it-but-didn't-and-now-regret-it sort of world.

I think the next logical step here is to have a rational discussion about what we all could do in this scenario, and whether or not we should do that.

Examples -

Clearly we can go down the road of hurting people's feelings. I think some shaming is appropriate. I felt pretty fucking bad for dropping the ball on this one. I think that's normal. I think some of that is warranted.

I have banned him more than once, only to see him back on here.

We can always exercise the ban-hammer, but that doesn't make the world a better place.

put him on the map of people who like to hunt sick fuckers like this

This seems like maybe a good option, if it seems incredibly likely that this fucker is a real piece of shit.

Has this dude been doxed yet?

Who are these mysterious people occasionally referenced in this thread that might be able to do something?

What other options are there?

What should not be done?

WTF! If maser kills himself and tucker deletes this fucked up thread, that will go a long ways toward making America Great Again.

Cartman,
my apologies
it was a misunderstanding, i didnt realise you did not know...
you are active here and i presumed you had read some of the earlier posts concerning his behavior and therefore before this thread got going, i thought you knew
my bad, and i got heated after reading some of Veers material,its very upsetting stuff... i believe something very bad is up with maser, and for folks here to continue to carry on with him on this forum is horrible,
i was reading into your posts that you didnt either care, or didnt believe some of the things that veer has posted, which made me bring you up with the quoto from you the way i did...
i am a real sucker for the kids and always try to look out for them regardless of whos children they are...
i hope this thread wakes up the rest of this board as to who and what maser is...
i hope the powers to be that are silently reading this are actively looking into maser...
and finally i hope my conduct here yesterday, did not divde us...

Hey gents, I've got a simple question for y'all; just how do you place someone on the "ignore"list? I can't seem to find the "ignore" button.

PS There's absolutely no reason for any of us to speak poorly to one another over that POS. Who do you think is laughing or wins every time y'all slander / disparage/ malign / or sling mud at each other? Fuck that guy.

Last edited:
Hey gents, I've got a simple question for y'all; just how do you place someone on the "ignore"list? I can't seem to find the "ignore" button.

PS There's absolutely no reason for any of us to speak poorly to one another over that POS. Who do you think is laughing or wins every time y'all slander / disparage/ malign / or sling mud at each other? Fuck that guy.

You don't. The ignore function is broken. We're supposed to make do.

[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/yGmkHFS.jpg"}[/IMG2]

Thanks for the heads up gentlemen. I'd suggest keeping in mind that there are probably a lot of people on the Hide that have been and could still be unaware of the situation. Something like this is not something that just intuitively "pops into mind". I know that when I first starting picking up on this, I was saying to myself, "what the hell are they talking about ?" And I will go so far as to say that I have been thinking about this a bit over the past few days and am wondering if expulsion has been considered ? This is not my board and I respect the fact that a decision like this is not mine to make. I am simply a guest here. However, this board is commercial in nature, is viewable by the general public and the rest of us can be (and usually are) judged in the court of public opinion. I for one am not warm to the idea of being erroneously associated with this kind of behavior and I particularly don't wish to take a black eye when I have nothing in common with this person.

Threadcutter is right. We're no better in the eyes of outsiders than our lowest common denominator. I'd like to think that most of you would be pleasant company at the range, and I prefer to associate and be associated with such folks. With a snot-nosed 28 year old diaper-filling fetishist who might be pedo going on 14 who calls us "fucking cucks"? Not at all. Frankly, my thoughts on the matter are unprintable.

The last two posts are it in a nutshell. What more could possibly be said? It's guilt by association across the board, literally. Our beloved site and sport are tied to this and condone it? Along with all the things we don't know a pervert such as this is doing, but can well guess? I don't get it. Never have. Shaking my head in disgust.

And I quote, from Scout ...
[IMG2=JSON]{"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"http:\/\/i.imgur.com\/xNgeAsy.jpg"}[/IMG2]

So, Mr. Brown Chonies, I gotta ask you something.

Don't you claim Norteño and all that? 209 cliqua pride, ěse?

That cute little short set makes you look like you broke the whole of Oakland off up that ass.

You do that for your papí negrito lindo, hmm?

Hmm ...

The last two posts are it in a nutshell. What more could possibly be said? It's guilt by association across the board, literally. Our beloved site and sport are tied to this and condone it? Along with all the things we don't know a pervert such as this is doing, but can well guess? I don't get it. Never have. Shaking my head in disgust.

agreed
couldnt have expressed it better

Well, now this thread probably turned out just like Maser wanted. I didn't read the entire thing because honestly I have a LOT of better shit to do. Mowing my acre of grass with fingernail clippers seems a better use of time. But I have been "encouraged" to say put forth some comments/observations.

I see we have had some in fighting. Great job boys you should be so proud of yourselves. I too would say that I fit in the category of ignoring Maser. Being slightly aware that he is one weird mother fucker. This is of course a choice that I and others have made. For a couple of you to attack those of us that have made this decision really isn't fair.

I see requests for the "ignore" button, yet some are drawn to this like flies to shit. Then choose to attack/chastise those of us that have made the mental decision to use our "ignore" button. You can not ignore and not be naive at the same time. I have seen the poopy underwear a 100 times and never really 100% understood that was REALLY Maser. It is not that myself or others maybe slow, For myself it not the reason I am really here. I personally felt Veer_G had a axe to grind with maser. Much like every time you see someone you dislike flipping them off. It would appear that others felt the same.

I don't say that to offend Veer_G. Just that since I came along in the middle I didn't think it was my fight or any of my business. Some of us watch and learn those that we would like to associate our self's with based on how they carry themselves here. I would say that out of all the members here there are less than a dozen that I would want to have any sort of relationship with outside of these forums. probably closer to 7.

Maser is not one of them. Even before now he had proven many many times to be a waste of my time. For those that think this makes me naive in the evil that is in the world, you would be wrong and I am sure you would be wrong about others here who have ignored the likes of maser. He might be the weirdest Mother Fucker here, but he is far from the only one. I have evil in my own world, that I have to deal with in my community.

Like the father who begged a judge not to require him to send his son here to Utah to visit his mother. The son was dead with in 36 hrs after getting of the plane. The mother's new boyfriend didn't like the son's intrusion and tortured the little boy until he died. Other than a short trip to the grocery store the mother was in the apartment the whole time. Afterwards they took his body to the mountains and, covered the body with dog food hopping the coyotes would take care of the evidence and then buried the body in a grave about 7 inches deep.

I would put forth that Maser be shunned. He is obviously not worth our time. As someone said, he is probably hand in pants reading all these comments.

PS, I had to leave and come back a couple times and see others have commented. And yes we are as a group only as good as our weakest link. Also I didn't single out Veer_G for any reason other than he posts the nasty underwear picture all the time, and now more info. Don't kill the messenger that he is. The info is not welcome, but necessary I suppose (ignorance is bliss, I can never un-see blue waffles)

Last edited:
Thanks for the heads up gentlemen. I'd suggest keeping in mind that there are probably a lot of people on the Hide that have been and could still be unaware of the situation. Something like this is not something that just intuitively "pops into mind". I know that when I first starting picking up on this, I was saying to myself, "what the hell are they talking about ?"

I for one am not warm to the idea of being erroneously associated with this kind of behavior and I particularly don't wish to take a black eye when I have nothing in common with this person.

Fucking EXACTLY

I see we have had some in fighting. Great job boys you should be so proud of yourselves. I too would say that I fit in the category of ignoring Maser. Being slightly aware that he is one weird mother fucker. This is of course a choice that I and others have made. For a couple of you to attack those of us that have made this decision really isn't fair.

I see requests for the "ignore" button, yet some are drawn to this like flies to shit. Then choose to attack/chastise those of us that have made the mental decision to use our "ignore" button. You can not ignore and not be naive at the same time. I have seen the poopy underwear a 100 times and never really 100% understood that was REALLY Maser. It is not that myself or others maybe slow, For myself it not the reason I am really here.

I would say that out of all the members here there are less than a dozen that I would want to have any sort of relationship with outside of these forums. probably closer to 7.

Maser is not one of them. Even before now he had proven many many times to be a waste of my time. For those that think this makes me naive in the evil that is in the world, you would be wrong and I am sure you would be wrong about others her who have ignored the likes of maser. He might be the weirdest Mother Fucker here, but he is far from the only one. I have evil in my own world, that I have to deal with in my community.

I would put forth that Maser be shunned. He is obviously not worth our time. As someone said, he is probably hand in pants reading all these comments.

Once again.. fucking EXACTLY!

agreed
couldnt have expressed it better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAJv0EvHt_I

I'm not naive enough to think that this technology hasn't already been around for awhile, but stop and consider if this tech was being used against you. Legally, ethically, morally, justifiably or not, a very large, very comprehensive mural is being electronically painted about you. Everything. Going back in your life history to your first electronically written correspondence, banking, habits, purchases, vices, as well as analog information that has been digitized in order to have "more and better" information about who you are, what you do, how you do it, everything. There is nothing you can do to stop it and if you get a day in court, your statements will probably be suppressed for "security" reasons, or the "good of the people".

Fast forward to today. If the time ever comes that you are being "painted", what do you (and don't you) want the mural to look like ? Remember, chances are very good that the mural is being painted by someone/something that has an agenda. If you are on the receiving end, it isn't an agenda that is complimentary to you.

I can say with absolute certainty that I have no interest in being remotely (which this software would do with just a few clicks of the mouse) associated with any form of deviant behavior.

Am I "afraid" ? Hell no, I am angry about increasingly further intrusions into my (and everyone else's privacy) and practical. I am practical enough to understand that the government beast continues to gain greater and greater power and there is very little I can do about it. I'm just a peon, but if someone that had different life philosophy than me ever wanted me "out of the way" or smeared, it would be very easy (and very hard to defend) to make the mural look a particular way, to suit their agenda.

The more I think about this, the more I am coming to the conclusion that we need to be much more careful about what we post and who we associate with on blogs, including this one. There are some people that just don't care, others that just love watching Rome burn. I am neither and would like to have made at least a small difference in the quality of life for all while I'm here.

I just went back and re-read the philosophical statement in LL's signature and puzzled over it a little. I'm wondering if it might be timely to consider updating it with a couple of new lines at the bottom, while reflecting on the increasing level of surveillance we are experiencing.

Last edited:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAJv0EvHt_I

I'm not naive enough to think that this technology hasn't already been around for awhile, but stop and consider if this tech was being used against you. Legally, ethically, morally, justifiably or not, a very large, very comprehensive mural is being electronically painted about you. Everything. Going back in your life history to your first electronically written correspondence, banking, habits, purchases, vices, as well as analog information that has been digitized in order to have "more and better" information about who you are, what you do, how you do it, everything. There is nothing you can do to stop it and if you get a day in court, your statements will probably be suppressed for "security" reasons, or the "good of the people".

Fast forward to today. If the time ever comes that you are being "painted", what do you (and don't you) want the mural to look like ? Remember, chances are very good that the mural is being painted by someone/something that has an agenda. If you are on the receiving end, it isn't an agenda that is complimentary to you.

I can say with absolute certainty that I have no interest in being remotely (which this software would do with just a few clicks of the mouse) associated with any form of deviant behavior.

Am I "afraid" ? Hell no, I am angry about increasingly further intrusions into my (and everyone else's privacy) and practical. I am practical enough to understand that the government beast continues to gain greater and greater power and there is very little I can do about it. I'm just a peon, but if someone that had different life philosophy than me ever wanted me "out of the way" or smeared, it would be very easy (and very hard to defend) to make the mural look a particular way, to suit their agenda.

The more I think about this, the more I am coming to the conclusion that we need to be much more careful about what we post and who we associate with on blogs, including this one. There are some people that just don't care, others that just love watching Rome burn. I am neither and would like to have made at lest a small difference in the quality of life for all while I'm here.

I just went back and re-read the philosophical statement in LL's signature and puzzled over it a little. I'm wondering if it might be timely to consider updating it with a couple of new lines at the bottom, while reflecting on the increasing level of surveillance we are experiencing.

TAILS + Tor is your friend. Currently anyway. Unfortunately NSA is well on its way to quantum computing at which point no currently known encryption technique known to man will amount to shit. Buddy of mine that graduated from GA Tech ran a test that concluded it would take about 55 years to brute force one of his passwords with a single very high end computer. A quantum computer OTOH is projected to run through that shit in about 2 hours LOL. If you dont think we currently reside in a police state just wait, its most definitely coming, probably sooner than most expect. Lotta folks in my area of study probably gone be out of a job when it comes too unfortunately.