• What?! Patch #0002 is out now

Limited edition patch, only 50 made

Get your patch

Yet another clueless voter speaks up

1708105844396.png

About 8 bucks.
While yer at it make me a sammich.

R

This country is full of her kind. Without their cell or elec'a'motricity to charge same, that kind of plant planted & nurtured so long by the NWO/OWO types, quickly dies on the vine.
It's like kudzu now. The only thing that is going to stop it is a societal meltdown. It's not far off and it's not going to be pretty.

For thousands of years, women were not allowed to vote, and for good reason. They aren't even in control of their own mental disorders, let alone able to make decisions for others. So our wise ancestors knew that allowing their wives to air their opinions outside the home would destroy society.

Now they are running the show and their bipolar, hormonal, lunatic, roller coaster personalities are celebrated by cucks and progressives everywhere.

With the mouth on her she can probably suck dick well, she will find some dumb dude to pay all her bills eventually.

This 'I am going to live by buying $8 coffees' sort of attitude is what has me baffled.

FFS when I was a young poor I drank the fucking free coffee at work, oh fuck I forget, todays kids don't work.

I did waste money on stupid shit now and again, everyone does, but I didn't do it daily or on credit cards.