• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Yet another mass shooter with FBI ties.

lonegunman762x51

MSgt USAF ret.
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2011
Pacific Northwest

For the hundredth time in the last twenty years another mass killer has direct ties to the FBI. It comes as no surprise that the harder the democrats push their antigun narrative the more FBI controlled, motivated and encouraged mass killers and terrorists are being unleashed on the American public. Article after article has been written on these killers and they always question why the FBI keeps these people on tap and never seems to " be aware they were a danger to the public". The FBI has been known to literally drive the killers to their victims as they did at the "Draw Mohammad" killing in Texas. They have been unable to find them, as was the case for Nicolas Cruz in Florida. They have been uninclined to arrest them, as in the case or the Boston bombers. Or in the case of the Michigan governor's kidnapping plot, of the 13 suspects, only 5 were not FBI agents or informers. Muslim terrorist in Colorado two months ago was well known to the FBI as well.

It really is looking like the FBI is going the way of the KGB with their support for one far left communist president and his party and directly working to destroy our Constitution and personal freedom.

I have to ask why the FBI knows every mass shooter and bomb maker , seems strange to say the lease. As always I'm sure he purchased the weapon legally with NICS so the FBI approved the sale as always. The FBI must be Pro Gun since they approve all the sales to the mass shooters.

You rip the FBI for not doing anything and yet in another thread not too long ago when it was mildly suggested that authorities might talk with some of these people, those who suggested that, myself included, were ripped new assholes being accused of wanting police state tyranny or some such crap.

It says they interviewed him and found no evidence of a crime (but seized a shotgun...which is there was no crime how did they get over with that?). What were they supposed to do? Arrest him because he 'might commit a crime'?

Its a fine line and at times youre damned if you dont and damned if you do. Im not suggesting the Bureau isnt corrupt, jsut saying there is a fine line.

You rip the FBI for not doing anything and yet in another thread not too long ago when it was mildly suggested that authorities might talk with some of these people, those who suggested that, myself included, were ripped new assholes being accused of wanting police state tyranny or some such crap.

It says they interviewed him and found no evidence of a crime (but seized a shotgun...which is there was no crime how did they get over with that?). What were they supposed to do? Arrest him because he 'might commit a crime'?

Its a fine line and at times youre damned if you dont and damned if you do. Im not suggesting the Bureau isnt corrupt, jsut saying there is a fine line.
Most of these types would of been institutionalize back in the day but they shut down all these asylums so now they walk among us and are allowed to purchase weapons. Did they say how he got another weapon to shoot up Fedex ?

Getthafuqouttahere with your rational thought process. Crank up the broken record and let the tinfoil confetti fly!

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: chrome and Maggot
The Stasi - I mean FBI is a joke. Since O'Bum, they've morphed into the secret police of the left, owned by the Chi-Coms. The FBI, IRS, ATF, etc. are worthless as tits on boar hogs. Bureaucracy has become like some Artificial Anti-Intelligence gone awry. They were never needed, may have served a minimum function, at one time, and dang sure have no purpose, now. They all cause more trouble than they're worth. The Founding Fathers warned against them and the Constitution limits them. They get away with what they do because we allow them. I wouldn't piss on any of them if they were on fire. Keep the police and defund all the .gov three letter agencies.

There is zero possibility this shooter could have conducted a shooting on this property. Obviously because of....

1618629048325.png

So Mom knew that he had mental issues. Failed to have him declared non compos mentis and properly act as legal guardian. Do not let him drive, do not let him out of the house unless he's Tethered to her or appropriately assigned Guardian.

Sounds like mom needs to be charged with contributing to the delinquency of a mental impaired person. Failing to render Aid to a mental impaired person, causing harm to a person of diminished mental capacity for personal financial gain.

Do that a few times and these reports of "he had a mental episode"... Would start being a thing of the past.

Reactions: Oldloser

This one is epic because an actual FBI agent drove the attackers to the scene and was filming them murder civilians, EXCEPT the civilian retired law enforcement officer won the gunfight and the FBI agent fled.

I'm sure it is just "an isolated incident" that keeps happening over and over and over and over.

FBI is taking a page from ISIS and Al Qaeda when they strap a bomb to some brainwashed tard and set them lose. Funny thing is that they don't have to find these types because we as citizens tell them who they are. They keep them on a very loose string until they need a few mass shootings which seems like every other day since Biden got in office.

Pretty sure he was involuntarily committed, which would make him ineligible. But you are talking about the greatest conundrum in gun control. The only law likely to be helpful is red flag stuff, but they are so unconstitutional in their violation of due process, and so ripe for abuse, that they are basically untenable. I mean, I think we all agree on that, if not on the words. Nobody supports them because of the due process issue, and the "shall not be infringed" rhetoric, but we all also recognize that most of these fuckers are easily recognized long in advance by people who know them.

Pretty sure he was involuntarily committed, which would make him ineligible.

I'm not sure it's quite that cut and dry. If I remember correctly, with that involuntary committal there also has to be "adjudged mentally deficient/defective" type language. For example, an involuntary committal that results in the person being deemed "competent" would not result in that person becoming a person prohibited from buying firearms.

I'm not sure it's quite that cut and dry. If I remember correctly, with that involuntary committal there also has to be "adjudged mentally deficient/defective" type language. For example, an involuntary committal that results in the person being deemed "competent" would not result in that person becoming a person prohibited from buying firearms.
It's or, not and.

Reactions: OldSalty2
So wait if this keeps happening- the fbi talk g to and knowing of criminal/terrorist threats and the incidents just keep happening from the very same people wouldn’t some who don’t worship at the alter of LEO start to wonder just how coincidental these events really are and maybe just maybe they should try something different?
and I’m sure interviewing and clearing all these super smart suspects that keep fooling the apex of federal law enforcement is keeping those poor hero’s from solving real crimes like grave door ropes that maybe could have been in a former life a noose, or what happened to all the people who committed suicide after seeing multiple shooters in Vagas?

@Choid Gotcha, and I admit I have not read any articles about this shooter/shooting in particular, but which sense of the word "committed" does he fall under? As a patient, or for observation?
Or, do one or more of the bullets at the bottom of that document apply?

Last edited:

He was involuntarily committed for observation and that is when the SG was confiscated. IIRC, it wasnt until a month or so later that the FBI paid him a visit. At that point they found no racial extremist materials/history. Which I find odd in of itself...for that to be mentioned specifically.

IMO, there is a disconnect between local LE and information fed to the NICS. If it goes as far as one being involuntary commited, then perhaps a "flag" is warranted on the NICS check.

However, I would not support such without a quick and easy way to dispute by due process. This means financially as well...

And no, this aint like red flag laws where an anonymous neighbor who hates your dog barking at night gets your rights taken away. If it goes as far as involuntary committal, then something is off to begin with. Sure, it could still be abused and I am not naive in how the slippery slope and fine lines work.

And yes, a few decades ago people like this would likely already be institutionalized. Thats another route that is ripe for abuse as well

There is no perfect solution here. And while I pray for those impacted and have empathy for their grief and pain....lets please put blame where it belongs...

ETA: Is it just a coincidence that these killers keep passing NICS? 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: Maggot
Most of these types would of been institutionalize back in the day but they shut down all these asylums so now they walk among us and are allowed to purchase weapons. Did they say how he got another weapon to shoot up Fedex ?
This ^^^^^^^. Here lies the elephant in the room. We take individuals who should be locked in a padded room , put them on some type of psychotropic prescription drug , and turn them loose to walk among the general public.
When you pump the human brain full of chemicals, sooner or later bad shit is going to happen . It's a time bomb !

This one is epic because an actual FBI agent drove the attackers to the scene and was filming them murder civilians, EXCEPT the civilian retired law enforcement officer won the gunfight and the FBI agent fled.

I'm sure it is just "an isolated incident" that keeps happening over and over and over and over.
It's the alphabet agencies that are causing these shootings... AKA Manchurian Candidate. Unfortunately the general public are too stupid to see this.

Reactions: BLEE
I’m not really sure how the FBI can be blamed for this. They talked to the nut job after his mom called on him, probably because she was concerned. If they don’t find evidence of a crime then there’s nothing they can do. It’s quite that simple. Same with probably most of the other assholes they talked to.

If I was going to point fingers it would be at FedEx for 1. Not allowing their employees to carry and defend themselves at work, and 2. Not providing adequate security after stripping their employees of the basic right of self preservation.

If more people carried so that even just 5-10% of the population carried, then the likelihood of these shit stains getting smoked upon entry would be astounding.

I’m not really sure how the FBI can be blamed for this. They talked to the nut job after his mom called on him, probably because she was concerned. If they don’t find evidence of a crime then there’s nothing they can do. It’s quite that simple. Same with probably most of the other assholes they talked to.

Right. We have a 5th Amendment which requires due process before physically detaining someone, and thus we can't jail people for a crime they may (or may not) commit in the future. To do so would literally be un-American, and we accept this risk for the reward of not being unjustly deprived of life, liberty, and property.

Unfortunately, we also do not have a effective method for providing mental health care in this country (particularly in-patient care). We just feed these people drugs, send them back home into whatever defective environment was partly (or wholely) responsible for causing these problems, and hope that they will self-diagnose any future problems. The entire process itself is insane.

Fixing broad societal problems with violence, suicide, drug use, and homelessness will require a new approach to mental health - one that is probably quite expensive, that puts to ease concerns (some justified, some exaggerated) of earlier attempts at in-patient mental health care, and that is respectful of individual rights while still protecting the community from unreasonable risk of dangerous behavior. But several entities on both sides of the political spectrum benefit from the present set of circumstances, so ain't shit gonna happen.

So, it looks like Indiana has the countries first red flag law, and the cops just kind of forgot to use it when they took the shotgun from the kid, or they can't remember if they forgot, or something like that. As bad as red flag laws can be, having laws on the books and not using them is one of our countries worst problems.

Anent homelessness, people want to pretend this is a difficult problem, and that it is the product of "both sides" but it really isn't. Homelessness exists exactly where it is incentivized, and doesn't where it is discouraged. Most bastions of homelessness haven't seen a Republican politician elected in decades. Stop pretending this is a societal problem. It is a liberal, big city problem.

I am not sure mental health is an issue that is soluble by throwing money at it. As I said above, homelessness is separate from a lot of the other mental health issues. The drug issue is only going to get worse as it is more widely legalized, and that will also make it increasingly difficult to stigmatize, meaning treatment will come even later in the process. I personally don't give two shits if people kill themselves, but that is also likely to get worse given the likely ramp up in deindustrialization, and the increase in drugs. Violent craziness should be punished, not excused. What should be obvious about most of these mental health issues is that current policies are encouraging them, incentivizing them and making early treatment of them more difficult. We shouldn't take their existence as fait accompli, rather we should stop incentivizing them. That requires rethinking other policies, and, as I said, not just throwing money at it.

Fed Ex definitely has some of the blame on them as was stated in a earlier post . How did he get onto the property and into the building . Most company's have some type of security to pass through to get on the property and once your on its almost impossible to get in a building cause almost all company's have door cards/smart keys on the doors . Im pretty sure a fed ex operation will have both. If he was fired ,his door card ability to access should have been taken out of the system and security should have been alerted to his status of being terminated.
It's not fed ex's fault he was a phyco ,but fed ex chose to make everyone there defenseless and a sitting duck so they need to answer for it .

Indiana isn't the only state with red flag laws.

He could have taken a key card from someone he shot in the parking lot..

Not all companies with no gun policies have guards. Most don't I would guess.

Don't forget about the Memphis bomber last year, FBI was fully aware and had a file in the guy too. Patsy. Guy was likely dead before bomb went off.. shady shit on that one.

With a proper diagnosis, this is a good example of where red flag laws can work in my opinion. Fuckers didn't follow thier own laws but now want to ban for everyone.

Didn't read every post, don't need to. I already know, as well as former Russians that are now living in the U.S., that the FBI is as corrupt and communist party controlled as the KGB.

I also don't need to hear how certain lower level agents are some of the most honest, upstanding, dedicated, blah, blah, blah...if they were so honest and conscientious they wouldn't be working for that agency.

Some mentioned this above; We should be asking why the victims were allowed to be stripped of their right to carry and therefore victimized rather than also wishing for gov to somehow become an efficient machine surgically removing these lunatics while also not stomping on the rights of normal law-abiding folks.

I still remember the stupid logic which brought about the removal of 4th amendment rights by way of the patriot act which was brought about mainly by fear and has been proven to be completely ineffective at deterrence.

When events like this happen where are the loud voices from the right speaking for the victims who were not allowed to protect themselves.