• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You all have been bugging me long enough!

Maser

Trump 2024
Minuteman
  • May 17, 2006
    /pol/
    www.youtube.com
    So yeah here's proof I actually shoot my "real" guns.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/C6qxpZcPZQA"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/C6qxpZcPZQA" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: You all have been bugging me long enough!

Good God I've seen it all!!

Eye Pro? Ear Pro?
    You do need a good 308 kid. Find a Marine Corps Marksmanship manual( try searching 'Bigger Hammer' ) and read it until you know all, then apply it. Never doubted you shot what you own either. I'll bet on those clays you can probably outshoot a few here as well

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta huh? One quick thing: If you want to make videos doing whatever the hell it is you do thats fine, leave off the shitty thug gangsta bullshit track. It only makes things worse. Otherwise, nice work with the Mossberg.

Kelly

That is hilarious. I kept waiting for you to shoot the power line in two. Why were you shooting towards the power line?? Tom.

sure hope you shot those power lines with the shotty, awsome

No friends to load and launch clays for you? Or just no friends that want to be around you with a gun in your hand???

Just kiddin.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what a waste of time </div></div>

And Ammunition !!!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what a waste of time </div></div>

And Ammunition !!!! </div></div>

And Sperm!!!!!!

Yeah, Switch I know no eye or ear protection, but that's just me. I don't need it. I also know I do need a decent centerfire rifle again. .308 is a bit too much for the type of hunting I'm into. As you should know since you hang out in the Shout Box, I am looking at getting a rifle in .22 caliber such as 5.56mm or .220 Swift.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, Switch I know no eye or ear protection, but that's just me. I don't need it. </div></div>

Uhm.... no.

Why in the hell do I keep doing this shit to myself? There goes 3 minutes and 53 seconds I will never get back and I still think he is an idiot.

I'll be god damned! It wasn't airsoft!

I guess we wouldn't of seen the vid if he would of shot the lines, probably woulda bbq'd his ass.

With a title like that, we here were hoping it was an "Adios" thread.

Never have been lucky like that.

Lord God please give Maser a clue, join the Army, go away and try not to get anybody killed, remember don't ask don't tell!

Ear protection and eye protection when shooting is no joke. Factory rounds have been known to blow out even the best actions when they were loaded too hot and got past QC. Ricochete's can come back and smack you in the face. Range safety isn't a joke.
    I try to give you the benefit and a little support, mentorship is what some call it. Don't fucking waste my time.

If more of you would mentor instead of torment this individual he might learn a little better. Who among you can say he wasn't the product of good mentorship at one time or another?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: __JR__</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SANDRAT</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what a waste of time </div></div>

And Ammunition !!!! </div></div>

And Sperm!!!!!!</div></div>

LMAO.............

No, I need to spend more time on the trap range and improve my doubles skill. I pwn with singles, but doubles is another story.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 427Cobra</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lord God please give Maser a clue, join the Army, go away and try not to get anybody killed, remember don't ask don't tell! </div></div>

Dont tell him that! I dont want that in my Army! Try the French Foreign Legion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Switchblade</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If more of you would mentor instead of torment this individual he might learn a little better. Who among you can say he wasn't the product of good mentorship at one time or another? </div></div>

Really? Someone already tried to 'mentor' this douche earlier on about the very thing you brought up (eyes & ears) and they were met with Mr Know-it-all stating how he didn't need it because it wasn't how he rolled. Even the most basic of common sense slips past this jacktard and when it's brought up he's on the defensive instead of taking the advice. Mentoring is when the recipient is like a sponge willing to absorb the information from that which he realizes is a worthy source. This is just a waste of time.

You keep mentoring and the rest of us will keep laughing and praying that wherever he goes a video camera will be capturing all the precious moments that are sure to come.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, I need to spend more time on the trap range and improve my doubles skill. I pwn with singles, but doubles is another story. </div></div>

You also need to work on left to right and vise versa shooting. Maybe you can get one bouncing on the ground. That will really work your trap/skeet skills. Also on your next double throw only load 2 shells. One can rely on that 3rd shot to back them up when all they need to do is take a tad bit more time to make that first shot count.

I can be nice if I try!

While I adamantly respect your integrity and perseverance Switch, I would point out one particular thing, as I see it. That being the difference in perspective and goal.

I can humbly suggest that most everyone here, (If not ALL) were Willing to learn, Yearning to learn, Interested in learning, Striving to achieve, Practicing to improve, and along the way, Asking for Input.

This brought on all kinds of support as well as lumps. But it, and our own input, made us each what we are today. Because, for the most part, (did I start a sentence with "because"?) We Wanted To Be Who We Are Today, or at least close to it.

I have a hard time believing that somebody wasn't hugged enough, or whatever, to cause them to not actually see a higher plateau than the one they are on. Let alone to attempt to fit in with a crowd to which they have absolutely no intent of assimilating to.

To which I'll add, typing is like speaking. Just because one can, doesn't necessarily mean that one should. This is an open forum, yes. When the shoutbox is silent, should it be filled?

On that note, I'm shutting up now. And besides, my wife loves me double this evening. I actually lost my voice to laryngitis. Not since I was a teen, has this happened. I'll apply same here, for now.

Maser on the big screen

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D38wNSk9MJ4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D38wNSk9MJ4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No, I need to spend more time on the trap range and improve my doubles skill. I pwn with singles, but doubles is another story. </div></div>

Wanna put up some money? I havent shot trap in about 5 years but im pretty sure i could handle you on a real trap range....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maser on the big screen

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/D38wNSk9MJ4"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/D38wNSk9MJ4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object> </div></div>

I'm still waiting to hear who I'm suppose to be in that video....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sleeper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If I had a son like that I would beat him daily. </div></div>

Maybe that's what happened!
    frown.gif

Would the real Binky Boy please stand up.

ummmmmmmm ahhhhhhhh uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh WOW.

Please stay off the ranges and away from firearms!
    The best shooting in the state?!?!?! how much did you pay that tool to say that?

I have never laughed so hard in my life. This is priceless entertainment
    I thought "Masers fun Day" involved you, leg wax, a can of spam, and 14 hamsters?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...I know no eye or ear protection, but that's just me. I don't need it.</div></div>

That's brilliant. Absolutely fucking brilliant.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Maser</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, Switch I know no eye or ear protection, but that's just me. I don't need it. I also know I do need a decent centerfire rifle again. .308 is a bit too much for the type of hunting I'm into. As you should know since you hang out in the Shout Box, I am looking at getting a rifle in .22 caliber such as 5.56mm or .220 Swift. </div></div>

You don't know me from Adam, and it may be you're just trying to get a rise out of folks, but as someone who was a range officer at three public ranges for over nine years and ran a large sporting goods department for a few years, I'd like to offer some advice based on experience:

Unless you were born on Krypton, your eyes and ears are susceptible to damage.

If you have ever had ringing in your ears after a loud noise, you sustained permanent damage to the cillia in your ears. They break off and don't grow back. Certain frequencies go first, but eventually they all go bye-bye. Know how I can identify a shooter who "doesn't need" ear protection? He's the one with the big attractive plastic doohickey in his ear. (Yeah, all the homies think Miracle Ears are the shizznits, don't they.) Hearing is an extremely important sense for a hunter/sniper.

Eyes...you got two and you need both for decent depth perception and peripheral vision, both handy attributes for a hunter/sniper. A face full of hot gasses from a ruptured cartridge or a bullet/pellet/piece of target bouncing back to you (I noticed a distinct disregard for the rule of safe firearm handling which dictates taking into account what is beyond your target, so this is a very real possibility) will turn you into a believer in glasses. I've known three people who lost part or all of the vision in an eye, and none of them were wearing eye protection. You don't have to wear "uncool" goggles...Oakley and Wiley X make shades that protect your peepers <span style="font-style: italic">while</span> you style.

I have witnessed multiple millions of rounds fired from calibers ranging from 22 CBs to 20mm AA rounds. We had a mchine gun shoot at one of the ranges and I was amongst over a dozen Ma Dueces cutting loose at the same time. I've spotted for guys shooting braked 50s from under a roof. (I just about got a nosebleed from that!) I'm 41 but my hearing tests better than most 20 year-olds, because I've always protected it. My optic orbs are in fine shape other than poor distance vision.

Do yourself a favor, and if you're serious about becoming a shooter, listen to those who are shooters. They didn't get where they are by ignoring their mentors.

No, no, no you guys are all wrong about maser needing hearing protection.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally Posted By: Maser
    I have total hearing loss in my right ear due to a shotgun being fired next to it as a kid. It also gave me partial loss in the other. I never wear hearing protection unless I'm forced to as a rule. I just don't need it because guns just aren't loud to me every since the incident. My hearing has not gotten better or worse.</div></div>

All he needs to do now is put his eye out then he won't need to worry about eye protection either. See, Maser has a system that's working for him. You guys just need to get on board! HAHAHA

UUUUUhhhhhhhhh......wow please god save us all..........

I'd say you need to rig a string up to you trap to launch crossing shots. Clays traveling away from you are the easiest to hit, especially if you have them floating up into the air like that. At least you are swinging right to left when you take you doubles. If you miss though, you should stay on the same bird for a follow up. It is easier then trying to acquire a second target (less time wasted).