• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You have GOT to be shittin me

Had it been a white guy, his white privlege would have landed him in prison for life.......

hope your sanctuary cities are worth it.......because apparently the lives of mexican criminals are worth more than american citizens

Not really surprising. Its California. By and large the extreme majority see nothing wrong with it, similarly to western Europeans and the suicidal desire to bring in more terrorists, justify their actions and defend them after an attack.

Sickening. If that were my daughter I'd be there the day he walks out, consequences be damned. Right is right, and this is nowhere near right.

I would prefer any POS that did this to my daughter be set free. Law Abiding Citizen ring a bell?
I just found a box of books on chest and abdominal surgery for our general surgical residents at work. I could give a go at a couple procedures while dude is paralyzed and awake on a ventilator.

One does not mess with my family.

I dont care the race or legality of the POS involved. I do agree that there seems to be a lot of illegals committing violent and deadly crimes these days.....

I would prefer any POS that did this to my daughter be set free. Law Abiding Citizen ring a bell?
I just found a box of books on chest and abdominal surgery for our general surgical residents at work. I could give a go at a couple procedures while dude is paralyzed and awake on a ventilator.

One does not mess with my family.

I dont care the race or legality of the POS involved. I do agree that there seems to be a lot of illegals committing violent and deadly crimes these days.....

Meh, I'd be more interested in frontier dentistry. "Hmm, it seems you'll need 11 root canals, 6 extractions, 8 implants, and probably some other things. If you're not satisfied with the results, it's ok, because I won't charge you for any of it!"

Well, we could do that too!

I could wear out a lot of double knee carhartts asking God to remove the hate from my heart and Im not sure it would help if my baby girl was taken from me.

and I will say you have never seen a motherfucker in pain, paralyzed on a ventilator. I did a couple times. A shitty transport nurse used to use paralytics and not sedate his intubated patients well enough bringing them in for us to take care of. Its hell to see someone decent go through that. We would quickly put them under with some good juice so they weren't in pain or just plain miserable. We made sure he got fired.

One does not mess with my family, powderhound is spot on. I had a sick feeling this was going to happen.

As much as I feel for the family and wish the fucker had been found guilty, murder was not the right charge to begin with.
Manslaughter would have been more appropriate, but then again, they also acquitted him of the lesser firearms charge.
Somehow, deporting a guy that has been deported 5 times before doesn't seem like much punishment.
What is incredible is that a state that is looney tunes anti-gun is so okay with criminals killing folks by using firearms.

Just start a rumor that he ratted out the drug cartels and drop him in Mexico City. Done.

Trust me, there's a lot of us Californians (especially those that don't live in the large metropolitan cesspools that control this state) who are sitting back, going, WTF? An earth quake would be good right about now...

I can’t confirm this as fact, but I believe in California, a possession of an AR15 will land you in more trouble than committing armed robbery

He deserves to be shot for being here after already being deported.

I was listening to the news on the radio driving in to work this AM. This case was the story. They interviewed the scumbag's attorney (I think it was him, was driving and not all in on the story). I heard him bitching about Trump campaigning on hate then he said, "this is vindication for immigrant rights".

WTF? What rights do illegals have? How is killing an innocent woman out for a walk vindication? Seriously, there is a sickness in California.

Hang that fucking lawyer from the nearest tree.

And hang the prosecutor right next to him.

Last edited:
This is not over yet. I pray they put him on the street, but I doubt that will happen, as he is going to club fed.
Him first then the jury then would come the rest of the shit legal system out there. Remember after the first one all the rest are free!
An the ca scum bags wonder why the rest of the country will smile when the big one hits.

Just. Wow.

Imagine what would happen if you went to Mexico and accidentally shot someone while defending yourself against cartel shit?

I can’t confirm this as fact, but I believe in California, a possession of an AR15 will land you in more trouble than committing armed robbery

I honestly have not been following any of the CA gun issues. I'm not a resident and too much bullshit over too many years.

I'll show my ignorance; In spite of the latest laws, don't the legal owners of AR-15's have them Grandfathered as far as possession ? I don't recall hearing anything about forced forfeiture or confiscation. I would imagine there would have been a significant shit storm over that (Hello, Captain obvious here.....). Of course, I do know that importing new AR's into CA for sale is a no-no.

They did a confiscation back around 1992 after a registration

The problem with people in California is unless it’s a white guy behind the gun then it’s the guns fault had that POS been a white male I guarantee you there would have been a conviction.

No one mentioned that real gun control is not letting your pistol get stolen from your unattended vehicle.

I'm waiting for the law suite against the "SANCTUARY CITY" that put this felon back on the street. They are more at fault then the man that got his pistol stolen. Locked or not, stolen.

Cant we just fly him back across the border via helicopter, have Kate's dad shove his ass out feet first at 40ft somewhere in the desert? Won't kill him but will make it much more difficult to come back and let her dad get some justice, pain for pain. If he does somehow come back rinse repeat.

if he used an "assault rifle"........he would be serving 3 life terms right now...........

Wrong.....the fact he was an illegal Mexican immigrant would supersede anything else and automatically gives him a free pass from the left, unless of course if he had shot a black person, only then maybe he would be fucked.

Cant we just fly him back across the border via helicopter, have Kate's dad shove his ass out feet first at 40ft somewhere in the desert? Won't kill him but will make it much more difficult to come back and let her dad get some justice, pain for pain. If he does somehow come back rinse repeat.

Catapult!

It's interesting how differently Mexico treats their bad eggs than we do.
A cousin of mine worked transporting illegals for shipment back to Mexico.
He says they had one guy who was being shipped back to face charges for multiple murders. Claims the agents told him that right after they handed him off to the Mexicans, the Mex feds signed the documents and asked them, "Are we done here?" US guys said, "Yes. He's all yours now."
They had no more turned their backs and began to walk away when they the shot rang out. Problem solved.

I've been saying that for years. Build a nice deportation trebuchet. When they see their cousins flying overhead they'll stop trying to cross.

An exchange program would work too.

attachment.php

It's interesting how differently Mexico treats their bad eggs than we do.
A cousin of mine worked transporting illegals for shipment back to Mexico.
He says they had one guy who was being shipped back to face charges for multiple murders. Claims the agents told him that right after they handed him off to the Mexicans, the Mex feds signed the documents and asked them, "Are we done here?" US guys said, "Yes. He's all yours now."
They had no more turned their backs and began to walk away when they the shot rang out. Problem solved.

They seriously executed him in custody?

Everyone EVER executed has been while in custody.

Also, it is Mexico, they don't have to abide by our laws.

I meant that they shot him in public when they grabbed him, and I wanted to know if that was in the literal sense. I know they don’t have to abide by our laws. I was just shocked at how uncivilized these people are that they would just blast someone right on the spot.

Ummm...outside the US, there's a lot more countries, than not, that do exactly that. Sometimes I think folks forget, or don't know how brutal the world is beyond the wall...

You should travel a bit more

I lived in a 3rd world country for over 2 years. On the spot executions are not the norm in the entire rest of the world. What places should I travel to? DPRK, Eritrea, maybe Afghanistan?

Mexico has a ban on the death penalty, one of the reasons murderers will flee to there as they know Mexico will also not extradite someone back until the death penalty is taken off the table. They also have some of the most corrupt police in the western hemisphere. But, while it wouldn't surprise me if Mexican cops did kill someone in their custody, it would seriously shock me if they did it with anyone outside their control as a witness to it, particularly a gringo.

Bottom line, I'm calling bullshit on that story Tucker. I've heard enough stories around the fire pit to know the smell of it.

That story does sound kinda outlandish. FWIW though, extra-judicial executions are super common in Mexico for anyone thought to be organized crime/cartel affiliated, and unfortunately for many innocent folks as well. Heres one incident from a few days ago that some have alleged foul play occurred..

http://www.borderlandbeat.com/2017/1...in-ciudad.html

IMO their jails aint secure enough down there. Just look at that BS a few years back in Durango where prison staff was allowing Zetas to leave the prison at night time so they could go out and carry out killings. SEDENA 100% should take out these pieces of shit on sight, but only if they confirm for certain that they're a cartel lackey.

Last edited:
Left coast liberal courts.....what do you expect? It's my understanding that he will be deported, so in a few days he will be back with a shirt that has a target on both sides......

Wonder what would have happened here if a white guy shot a Hispanic female immigrant in California? Wonder if A) he'd be acquitted (yeah, sure...) and B) if acquitted there would be such jubilation and joy from the media?