• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You no likey tough shitski

I didn’t see the actual reason for ordering the closing.
I read about the burn barrels and paper.
What did they get busted doing?

I didn’t see the actual reason for ordering the closing.
I read about the burn barrels and paper.
What did they get busted doing?

Yesterday two Chinese Nationals in the USA - ie PRC Spies - were charged with stealing US technology.

Under a Hillary administration they would not have had to steal it.

Im thinking this is a shot across the bow to stop stealing our IP.

Why Houston though?

Being Houston its probably an actually Chinese mil base.

Yesterday two Chinese Nationals in the USA - ie PRC Spies - were charged with stealing US technology.

Why Houston though?

That makes more sense.

Why Houston though?

Yep. You know what really destroyed Houston was the huge influx of the FSA from New Orleans after the hurricane years ago.

After Katrina, they kept a-coming and it never got any better. Of course, Houston is just a big shitbox full of lil brown bastards living 10 to a room. When the banks let them buy a nice home in the suburbs, and fill it with a combination of grass cutters and dopers, you can see the grease circling the drain. Unfortunately, most of the houses are bought by white trash with co-signers. When Murphy shows up, the shitholes burn like mad. Fun to see the cockroaches scatter🥳

i heard the houston office was a collection point for the secrets they were stealing. i dunno.

Bring me up to speed here. Why is there a consulate in Houston? That makes zero sense to me. You would think they would have one consulate and that would be in D.C. Or is a consulate different than an embassy?

Reactions: MPrimo
Bring me up to speed here. Why is there a consulate in Houston? That makes zero sense to me. You would think they would have one consulate and that would be in D.C. Or is a consulate different than an embassy?

Quite a few countries maintain both the primary Embassy then several Consular offices around the country.

Reactions: bigdaddydmd
Quite a few countries maintain both the primary Embassy then several Consular offices around the country.

Thank you. that makes sense for a large geographical country like the United States. I suppose the tourists needs somewhere to go if they lose their passports etc.