• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

You people not having kids

If one were inclined they'd notice they "system" has done all it can to discourage children from patriotic parents and promoted
those they have to support by theft.

R
^^^This is so true.^^^

Eventually the system will run out of wealth sources to steal from. Then the freeloaders will have to start eating each other.

There's some real funny reading here.
Your children have to have the same or a better lifestyle than you.
You need two incomes to be able to raise children.
Buy on credit to keep up with or impress the Joneses
You are not fulfilled if you don't have children
When/where did these rules come from?
All I can say is I've got 6. Only ever had 1 income (mine), my kids have to work to buy their own shit (cars guns, ammo, fuel, movie tickets, wants). We pay their insurance IF they don't get a ticket- if so, you pick that up.
My daughter makes homemade bread, my 2nd oldest son is in charge of the animals and gathering eggs, etc.
Everyone has a job in keeping the house up, and we have family meetings to discuss.
No "allowance" you don't get paid to be alive. These are the minimum things you have to do As part of living here. Anything above that is a paid item (cleaning garage, washing the deck, etc). If you screw up, there is a work hour punishment or monetary punishment- your choice. May be 5 bucks, or pulling weeds in the garden for 20 minutes- something like that.
We're preparing kids for the ups and consequences of life- and they thrive at it.
Were not rich, but We'll have our house we built 5 years ago paid off in less than 10years, have never had a credit card, and have no debts other than our mortgage and businesses debts. We usually pay cash for everything- including our vehicles. If we need a newer one- we save till we can buy it outright.
I know plenty if dinks (dual income, no kids) that are alot broker than we are, don't own anything outright, and just keep racking up debt complaining about how they could never make it with kids.
Before you blast me- my family was bankrupt when I was 10. We spent years with NO car living miles away from any stores, so it's not that I have family money. We just work our balls off and stay smart to show our kids what it takes to actually make it.

Tldr this round- it can be done. But it's alot of sweat, and you may have to wait for the crops to grow before you can spend the harvest money.

I wonder who's going to pay your bills when you're at that age? I'll assume you've got it covered.

The no children argument coming from someone who doesn't have any is very similar to the people who don't own guns telling those who have guns why they don't/shouldn't have them.

And why is my statement "stupid"? You have zero experience in rearing children, yet espouse how great it is you avoided that "mistake".
Not really your problem.

You seem to have the impression that I advocated against having kids, I'll wait for you to point out that statement (a simple quotation will do). If you want kids and have them, good for you. Doesn't make it a universally desired or desirable experience. But you breeders always have to talk shit about those of us who opt out, right?

Your comment was stupid because you came into a thread that is literally blaming the childless for fucking up the world, and then complained about how some had chosen to defend themselves. My "mistakes" jab was rightly mocking the implied sense of superiority of a Man who would list his family statistics, as if they were credentials of some kind of value to strangers on the internet. For all we know your wife is just extremely patient. And most people with crap kids claim they're great. If you're proud of your family, good for you (and hopefully, them). But you aren't uniquely qualified or superior, just because you've managed to do what every other lifeform in the universe has always done to have a lineage.

You seem to have created a whole character, with a life story you are intimately familiar with. You know zero about my experience in rearing children.

To me, breeding is an unwanted experience that I actively and happily avoided. Why is that a problem for you? Does my choice call into question your own choices?

The trophy wife potential of that credit score check is "Indeterminable" because they have zero current debt and zero recent history of taking on debt, no holding credit cards or having stupid car loans, and likes to pay in cash for everything they purchase.

It's a goal every single American should have.
No brother, you want to see low debt and a high credit score. Being debt free is great, but being able to take on debt for a good opportunity with the appropriate level of risk, can be life changing.

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG and Redmanss
I am not telling people to have kids if they do not want kids. You don't want them. don't have them, I don't care.

I am betting more than one person here was raised by a parent that didn't want them. I am also sure that sucked. I would not wish that on others.

You will never be prepared financially unless you are part of the top 10% in the country. However, unless you are a complete moron, you will figure it out like everyone else does. I know people choose not to have kids because of costs and that is real. That may or may not be a good reason. If you really want them, have them.
I think with the current laws; the bigger issue is that if you try to raise kids on the cheap (low income), you're basically writing a hall pass for .gov bureaucrats to trample in and out of your life.

$216k/yr (top 10% threshold, 2022 Census report) is a joke. That may be true in the ultra high COL areas like Bay Area CA or NYC, but in the overwhelming majority of America there's millions upon millions of families that live a great financial life with half that. ($108k)

It's all about the budgeting.

Subject 1: Plumber Bob who makes $80k/yr,

Subject 2: Programmer Joe who makes $380k/yr,

I know exactly who is going to be a millionaire first, and so does math.
The median income in the U.S. is $44,225. The median U.S. household income is $61,937.

Reactions: BurtG
All I can say is I've got 6. Only ever had 1 income (mine), my kids have to work to buy their own shit (cars guns, ammo, fuel, movie tickets, wants). We pay their insurance IF they don't get a ticket- if so, you pick that up.
My daughter makes homemade bread, my 2nd oldest son is in charge of the animals and gathering eggs, etc.
Everyone has a job in keeping the house up, and we have family meetings to discuss.
No "allowance" you don't get paid to be alive. These are the minimum things you have to do As part of living here. Anything above that is a paid item (cleaning garage, washing the deck, etc). If you screw up, there is a work hour punishment or monetary punishment- your choice. May be 5 bucks, or pulling weeds in the garden for 20 minutes- something like that.
We're preparing kids for the ups and consequences of life- and they thrive at it.
Were not rich, but We'll have our house we built 5 years ago paid off in less than 10years, have never had a credit card, and have no debts other than our mortgage and businesses debts. We usually pay cash for everything- including our vehicles. If we need a newer one- we save till we can buy it outright.
I know plenty if dinks (dual income, no kids) that are alot broker than we are, don't own anything outright, and just keep racking up debt complaining about how they could never make it with kids.
Before you blast me- my family was bankrupt when I was 10. We spent years with NO car living miles away from any stores, so it's not that I have family money. We just work our balls off and stay smart to show our kids what it takes to actually make it.

Tldr this round- it can be done. But it's alot of sweat, and you may have to wait for the crops to grow before you can spend the harvest money.
It's called living within your means and people did that for centuries. Probably two of the greatest inventions that brought us to this point are the radio and TV. They put advertising in your face and then the buying on credit boom took off so people could keep up with their neighbors, co worker and celebrities.

No brother, you want to see low debt and a high credit score. Being debt free is great, but being able to take on debt for a good opportunity with the appropriate level of risk, can be life changing.
Sweet story, but fuck going in debt for any reason . 62 years old, Zero Debt . Never borrowed a cent in my life, I bet I have more cash than you could go to a lender and Borrow .

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG and jr81452
You work for a bank, don’t you? Even if you don’t physically work at a bank, you work for them by paying them money to “help” buy shit you couldn’t otherwise afford.

I post these video because, if paternity tests are enacted in other states, a major paradigm shift could occur in the landscape regarding families.

It's unfortunate for men that have had to pay child support for years only to discover that a child is not his. What surprised me about these videos is that 1/3 of paternity tests have shown that the man tested isn't the father!

Personal responsibility. Two very big words that are lost in our society
1705932897850.png

• Haha
Reactions: notacos4u
For all the things and reasons you say you don't want a family of your own, which of them are worth your life? Which of them would you happily die for? Think about it. Many books have been written, but it really boils down to just that question. If you don't understand, then you probably never will.
all-i-have-to-say-thats-all.gif

Reactions: BurtG and AmmoFort
You work for a bank, don’t you? Even if you don’t physically work at a bank, you work for them by paying them money to “help” buy shit you couldn’t otherwise afford.
I haven't paid interest in over a decade, and that was a mortgage. I use a card with 2-5% cash back for my dailies, then pay it off at the end of the month. I "earn" about $300 a month off the bank*. But if I (and later my wife) didn't have good credit, I wouldn't have been able to get my degree or start my first business. It would have taken over a decade to save the capitol I borrowed to start my first company, took me less than 2 years to pay it back once I had the place up and running. Cost me about $1k in interest for every year of my life I saved. Paid off my school debt a year later. Fuck debt and banks, but this is capitalism, you need access to capitol to succeed. When you come from a low income household, banks are about the only option. Marry a woman with low/no credit and you better have family money you can tap, or you're probably fucked. But what do I know? I'm just a 43yo semi** retired guy in a happy marriage with no kids. Guess I should go back and do it again without debt, and have the wife pop out a few wage slaves for the grinder. After all, misery loves company.

*(really the merchants with the way our credit rewards system works).
**(semi, because I can't seem to sit on my ass doing nothing).

I was lucky enough in my developing years of critical thinking to recognize the downhill direction the world was heading. I chose not to pursue having kids as I was dead nuts sure that any offspring would have a harder time at making a quality life for themselves than my generation did. I did not want to be the reason someone else was burdened with a harder way of life than I was. Kids don't ask to be born. Someone else makes that decision. A moral conscience is a powerful thing.

I was born a few years before the elites disconnected the US dollar from the gold standard. Ever since then, if a middle class family wanted to have the same lifestyle as the generation before them, it would require both spouses to be in the workforce. That means someone else would be raising a couple's kids through their critical developing years. We all know how that has worked out for American society.

The foundation for most of today's lifestyle is debt. Debt makes one a slave. Your main source of income is often controlled by the whims of the world's elite masters. Refuse to wear a mask or get the clotshot for your master and you're fired. Good luck servicing your debt and feeding any kids after that.

As someone said before, a lot of us were born a generation or two too late.
This is terrible reasoning. There are always tough times. My children will have it worse possibly with the serfdom coming. But hopefully their kids or grandkids see the upswing

Being born at the wrong time I agree. I missed the 80s and that looks like the ideal tome to live

Anyone looking for wives, consider Ukraine after the war is over. Lots of single women will be looking for men once the war is over.

Their non-elderly male population is decimated.
The NWO /WEF types will fill them with single male illegals from shit holes.

That’s most of the reason they did this war.

Kill whites

I haven't paid interest in over a decade, and that was a mortgage. I use a card with 2-5% cash back for my dailies, then pay it off at the end of the month. I "earn" about $300 a month off the bank*. But if I (and later my wife) didn't have good credit, I wouldn't have been able to get my degree or start my first business. It would have taken over a decade to save the capitol I borrowed to start my first company, took me less than 2 years to pay it back once I had the place up and running. Cost me about $1k in interest for every year of my life I saved. Paid off my school debt a year later. Fuck debt and banks, but this is capitalism, you need access to capitol to succeed. When you come from a low income household, banks are about the only option. Marry a woman with low/no credit and you better have family money you can tap, or you're probably fucked. But what do I know? I'm just a 43yo semi** retired guy in a happy marriage with no kids. Guess I should go back and do it again without debt, and have the wife pop out a few wage slaves for the grinder. After all, misery loves company.

*(really the merchants with the way our credit rewards system works).
**(semi, because I can't seem to sit on my ass doing nothing).
Debt is a very useful tool when buying appreciating assists with fixed low interest terms , in a inflationary environment

It's called living within your means and people did that for centuries. Probably two of the greatest inventions that brought us to this point are the radio and TV. They put advertising in your face and then the buying on credit boom took off so people could keep up with their neighbors, co worker and celebrities.
Yes. Internet increaser that exponentially

This going to break so many marriages.......So so many.

The bitches should have thought of that before cheating on their significant others. Now if only the men could get child support stopped and refunded. It would also be great if the women were prosecuted, jailed and fined for paternity fraud. I have zero sympathy for the cunts. I only have sympathy for the men who have been trapped and the children. It sounds cruel but children need to know when their mothers are lying cheating filthy whores.

Fathering another man's child for 17 years, How can these Thots ever repay that?

this goes WAY beyond financial. it is outrageous what is done to men. by women, by courts, by society. the shit i have had to go through.......and i am just one of MILLIONS of men.

the answer is.... no one can ever repay.

Debt is a very useful tool when buying appreciating assists with fixed low interest terms , in a inflationary environment
Why has asset inflation increased at a higher rate than consumer inflation?

Who has benefited the most from asset inflation?

Is the creation of an inflationary environment planned in advance and is there advanced knowledge of plans by some?

Some questions legacy media does not ask or cover

Has been nice for business owners, real estate investors, and being heavy in s&p 500 stocks during this period

Flight , food and drink I can give you a child . Send photos who I'm suppose to knock up .

Thanks guy, and I’ll give Burt a pass after his comment above.

Our situation is exceptionally complex with many layers, but that’s a story for another time. If the finance and health portions ever clear up then we’ll definitely consider adopting, lots of good kids out there who deserve a good home (with our own brand of crazy lol).

dude....as far as finances go...there is NEVER a good time for kids. lol.

True, but like I said it’s… complex. The specifics aren’t necessary here. When we feel the time is right, we’ll go for it. The finances are a small (though important) part of our challenges right now, though I appreciate your encouragement.

then you are worse than a single mother.

i don't understand people who think that is something to be proud of. evidently they don't care about all the heartache the kids go through; and the overall negative effect it has on the world.

you want to slay pussy....have at it. heaven knows i have. but i know where each of my babies are.
Me too!!!

In Bender’s baby smooth ass!

• Haha
Reactions: jr81452