• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Yovanovitch

pmclaine

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Nov 6, 2011
    MA
    Man it goes up my ass that Canadian accent and her trying to take down a duly elected President.

She sounds like my aunts.

Im expecting her to snap open a box of Parliaments and lift up the water glass of Canadian and ginger ale.

Reactions: Dewey7271
    Man listening to it on a liberal station and the congressman questioned....

1. Do you know of the President taking any bribes?
    Her answer "No"

2. Do you know of the President.......

and they broke to a commercial.

Im guessing he was going to ask do you know of the President offering a bribe?

Libs cant let peeps like me hear that answer under oath.

Reactions: 308220
    Nothing different from when they tried to round up any contractors that did work for any of Trump's businesses, did shitty work, and didn't get paid and/or called out on it.

for the win....

Seriously though.....i aint seen a waddle like that since janet reno.

Van der Booben?

c7740beb50f963cccd99c61a2fd073be.gif

• Haha
    Reactions: Snipe260
    You know, we have her stating that the Ukrainian .gov was corrupt, the energy comm. of Ukrainia (Borizma?), was corrupt, but there is Creepy Joe, on tape/video, holding up aide, until a prosecutor is removed, to protect his son's business dealings ( U.S. tax $$ going back into the Biden's bank accounts) with a corrupt .gov/business. Then we have, caught on tape/video of Obama, leaning over and giving Putin a big wet kiss, telling him we'll make things right for him once Hildabeast gets in office, but yet that doesn't matter. Blatant F'n .gov corruption. This whole F'n thing needs to dropped and if they don't, once this gets to the Senate and shut down, Pelosi and Schiff needs to be hauled out in F'n chains for the whole world to see and I don't F'n care if they made their tyrannous comments inside the Capital! So much taxpayer $$ spent/wasted on this bullshit. Mac :mad:

Reactions: SilentStalkr
    Good news.............................the leftists have found a guy who works with a guy who had lunch with a guy that Trump called and the call was so loud he heard Trump say the word "investigation", so he naturally assumed it was Trump trying to get Joe Biden and his crooked kids.

Now, no one knew crap about Biden and his crooked kids running a scam in Ukraine, so no one would know why Trump wanted to look into Biden and his crimes. But, this DNC operative just knew it was Trump trying to do something illegal. They are seriously digging in the bottom of the barrel for this liars. Next thing you know, they'll be complaining that Trump should not be allowed to pardon innocent people persecuted by over-zealous military lawyers trying to make rank and earn medals by persecuting the innocent.

Thank God he came forward, especially since he was previously raped by whomever is next for a judge appointment. He is scheduled to remember that in a few months.

Just wait til this goes to trial. Dems are going to get torn apart. Then after Trump gets reelected, treasonous dems are going to prison. Watch and see.

Thats why they want him GONE.

Barr had some interesting comments over the weekend that give justice minded people a little hope he isn't all political theatre.

1) She admitted to being told pre-assigment thru a Whitehouse Q&A sheet for her "confirmation" to direct questions about Hunter Biden/Burisma to the Vice President.....Didn't Dirty Joe say he knew nothing of that situation????????
    2) She agreed to a point that there may be MORE "illicit back channels" thru out the other embassies. WOW......So there is/are corrupt Ambassadors thru out the State Department. Nice!!
    3) She openly backs the ideas that Ukraine has a "old school Russian" system which is/was corrupt...YET.....was backing the "old school" people in the system from what I understood.

So when people who are corrupt call the people who are investigating/tearing down them corrupt.....who's corrupt??

The State Dept is mad because Trump didnt trust them. For obviously good reason, they are smug self entitled scumbags ALL OF THEM! Did y'all see bowtie man? "3 gen of my family has been "serving" the USA"? And that cunt..... "i had to wear body armor!" These assholes are running around the world on taxpayer dime living well beyond most Americans means.

No one of any importance is going to jail ever. Thats a wet dream..... There is a blatant attempt at a coup going on everyday on the gotdamn television for the whole world to see. The spinless shitbags that are our "representatives" are in on it. The judicial system is a pos, it is 2 tier system for the haves and have nots.