• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I guess I better chime in again. We have a couple things in the works......the Hunter model which is still being developed and a couple other things. Magnification ranges are still being discussed/determined as well as features and everything else. All this as well as keeping up with market demand for current products and updating things like reticle choices, turret options, etc. We are doing what we can to develop relevant products. I obviously can't share much more than this right now.

Thanks for keeping this thread going, we haven't forgotten about it.
Hey Nick, I think a question on many minds right now is whether or not the new ZCO 2-10x30 is the scope you frequently alluded to throughout this thread. I realize if you have something else in the works you may not be at liberty to say, but throughout this thread you have alluded to a scope that would closely fit what a lot of posters asked about but the 2-10x30 does not come close to that criteria, if you could help shed some light on this I think that would help.

Why should ZCO share anything about any future products? Consumers have zero “right” to know about anything of this nature (for any industry).
I am not asking them to share anything they haven't already shared in this thread. Are we still waiting for the scope that they asked for specs on in this thread, or is the 2-10x30 the scope that has been alluded to in this thread? Throughout this thread posters have asked "when, when, when" and ZCO has mostly responded with "be patient", "these things take time" and the like, if the 2-10x30 is the scope they've been working on in answer to this thread why would that be an issue for me to ask?

Reactions: BurtG
Why should ZCO share anything about any future products? Consumers have zero “right” to know about anything of this nature (for any industry).
81646451-7F17-4083-AC7C-04496C4DDB29.gif

@Glassaholic we are still kicking around the idea of a 2-16 type mag range yes. The ZC Hunter 1.7-12x50 and the ZC210 have been in the works as well. These happened to come first.

Again, no promises as yet for any other optic specifically, still things the engineers and everyone are looking at as we have time. Things have been busy.

@Glassaholic we are still kicking around the idea of a 2-16 type mag range yes. The ZC Hunter 1.7-12x50 and the ZC210 have been in the works as well. These happened to come first.

Again, no promises as yet for any other optic specifically, still things the engineers and everyone are looking at as we have time. Things have been busy.
That is good to hear, appreciate the response and look forward to the future for ZCO...

LPVO?

Im shocked nobody makes a scope in the ballpark of 2-10 or 3-15 with a 42ish mm objective, in the first focal plane with a great reticle like the zco mpct x variants and under the nx8/mark5 weight ranges of 28-30 oz. Be nice to find one in the 22-25 oz range..oh and not a vortex please

Im shocked nobody makes a scope in the ballpark of 2-10 or 3-15 with a 42ish mm objective, in the first focal plane with a great reticle like the zco mpct x variants and under the nx8/mark5 weight ranges of 28-30 oz. Be nice to find one in the 22-25 oz range..oh and not a vortex please

This one from ZCO is almost there. 2-10x, 38mm objective, FFP, 27oz, three reticle choices (the HTR is looking solid)...

3-18x44, 24.4 oz.

So take an ATACR 4-16x42 F1 and shift it to a 3x and shed 3-5 oz?

The Kahles K318i is at 32oz., heavier but it's a 50mm objective.

1709231416004.png

Wait, it reallly is a 38mm "objective"... :ROFLMAO:

Or do I need to know the external dimensions for some reason?
like, so I can start shopping for flip-up caps?

I'm confused...

I'm sure you know more then me. My train of thought is if they released specs they are probably close to set. A 30mm lens in a 38mm OD objective would make sense. Seems like a 30mm tube has a 24mm lens.

Again I'm sure you know more about the product and I'm not trying to argue.

If they changed it to a 38mm lens it would be a bigger bell then shown.

Reactions: Bakwa
I suspect it will be June by the time we see them in the wild. More info with be presented between now and then. This is just normal hype build up before final release.

Reactions: CSTactical