• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Put your readers on grandpa. FFP
Or Dual Focal Plaine. FWIW, I took the gamble and pre-ordered the Dual Focal Version. It literally ticks every single box....on paper. Fingers crossed they deliver everything I am hoping for.

Reactions: Hegre
Or Dual Focal Plaine. FWIW, I took the gamble and pre-ordered the Dual Focal Version. It literally ticks every single box....on paper. Fingers crossed they deliver everything I am hoping for.
I pre-ordered a FFP. Fingers crossed this is an amazing hunting rifle scope.

34mm and 24oz +, we’ll see how it sells.

The irony in these discussions is rich. The hole is, above all else, a weight hole. The secondary component of this hole is utility- specifically field useability of the reticle throughout the entire mag range. Yet, the majority of voices in these threads discussing new product development, targeted at addressing this hole, are most willing to compromise on these two factors. Dunno.

The irony in these discussions is rich. The hole is, above all else, a weight hole. The secondary component of this hole is utility- specifically field useability of the reticle throughout the entire mag range. Yet, the majority of voices in these threads discussing new product development, targeted at addressing this hole, are most willing to compromise on these two factors. Dunno.
Ding, Ding.

The dual reticle solves your reticle usability concern. As for weight, a zeiss V8 1.8-14 weighs the same and absolutely has its uses and pretty decent sales numbers.

Reactions: JulianD
This....
I would gladly give up the 10x erector to be a little more forgiving then my nx8. It's OK for what it is.

I'd like a 5-6Xish erector that's under under 30 oz scope 2- 3 on the bottom end ~18ish for the hunting crowd. I know the NV guys want lower on the bottom end but that is not my wheelhouse, others have chimed in on that area. - Richard

I'd like a 5-6Xish erector that's under under 30 oz scope 2- 3 on the bottom end ~18ish for the hunting crowd. I know the NV guys want lower on the bottom end but that is not my wheelhouse, others have chimed in on that area. - Richard
Under 25 oz

Reactions: jbuck88
I love my NXS 2.5-10x42 for hunting, but it just needs slightly better glass and a little more magnification. It's running around 20oz.

Anything over 3x or so on the bottom end would be a hard sell. I do have a atacr 4-16x42 and will be replacing it again as I just can't seen to get over the smaller nxs 2.5-10x42.

Everyone wanted under that weight until VTX accomplished it with their 4.5-22 LHT FFP, than we have had complaints that it did not feel high quality or durable.
I don't care about your feelings. 😁😁

I love my NXS 2.5-10x42 for hunting, but it just needs slightly better glass and a little more magnification. It's running around 20oz.

These lower weights are accomplished with Second Focal Plane scopes all day long, accomplishing it with a premium FFP is more difficult if you want performance and durability over weight

Reactions: BenW
These lower weights are accomplished with Second Focal Plane scopes all day long, accomplishing it with a premium FFP is more difficult if you want performance and durability over weight

That makes sense. I just would like something like the TT315H with a better reticle and a few Oz lighter.

Reactions: CSTactical
A480067D-7C4A-41B3-95A1-72F51C3C7455.jpeg

We are always watching and listening though. Lay it out. What do you have in mind exactly? The more specific the better. Can't make any promises though, but we are open to listening to desires.
A scope with a 56mm objective, 2-18 power, good simple mrad Xmas tree style reticle that's illuminate and capped windage with locking elevation would be awesome for hunting, gas guns, and nrl hunter matches especially if the scope is lighter weight.

A scope with a 56mm objective, 2-18 power, good simple mrad Xmas tree style reticle that's illuminate and capped windage with locking elevation would be awesome for hunting, gas guns, and nrl hunter matches especially if the scope is lighter weight.

If the new T6Xi was sub 25 oz, it would be close to perfect. I even prefer the MSR2 ret. for a multi use scope.

It's not my feelings, I'm referring to a dozen or so customer conversations.
I don’t think that’s just weight. The AMG was 5.5oz heavier and nobody said it felt cheap. The 3-24 March is 19oz and I’ve never heard anyone say it felt cheap. Gracious, I’ve only ever seen pics of that Vortex, and it LOOKS cheap, too. I didn’t need a press release to tell me it’s made in the Philippines, that thing looks more Filipino than Manny Pacquiao.

Found this thread coincidentally.
I´m actually looking for a crossover scope for my new AR build.

Is there something coming worth waiting for?
If so, I could use a stopgap for a while.

Austria, are you listening?
🍺

• Haha
Reactions: BurtG
Found this thread coincidentally.
I´m actually looking for a crossover scope for my new AR build.

Is there something coming worth waiting for?
If so, I could use a stopgap for a while.

Austria, are you listening?
🍺
Just get a nx8 or zco420 to
Hold you over

• Haha
Reactions: Bakwa
Yes, that´s correct.

Will it be earlier in the USA?

I see it listed at some dealers over here, but it says "coming soon".

Man oh man, if only this were available right now. I just settled for a ATACR 4-16x50 to hold me over but I'd much rather have the new hotness that fits my needs better. @CSTactical I am assuming you will take deposits for pre-orders once this is a go for the US market?

Man oh man, if only this were available right now. I just settled for a ATACR 4-16x50 to hold me over but I'd much rather have the new hotness that fits my needs better. @CSTactical I am assuming you will take deposits for pre-orders once this is a go for the US market?

We don't take deposits on a product that is not available yet, I've had a running list for once this scope is actually being produced for the North American market though. I'll add you to it :)

Reactions: Bakwa and tex68w
We don't take deposits on a product that is not available yet, I've had a running list for once this scope is actually being produced for the North American market though. I'll add you to it :)
If I'm not already on the list, then please update it one more time for me.
Cheers